[Resolved]  www.rediffmail.com — recovering email account

i have email id in rediffmail, but i have exhausted attempts to recover password.But ihave to recover my id in rediffmail

Comments

does not sent for e-mail for my id
My rediffmail ID is not opening, my email id &password is correct, please check it and tell me immediately
my rediff id not opening.my email id and password is correct. pl check it and tell me immediately
i am not able to log into my rediffmail account. i have been using that account for the last 10 years. my id and passward are correct. i have exhausted the number of attempts to recover it. please help.
my alternate id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
I have an e-mail account in rediffmail but there is no provision in the home page of rediffmail to access into my e-mail account to check my mails or send some mails. Its very important for me to access to my e-mail account, so please do something...its very urgent!!!
plz show rediff account, i lost my password
plz show my rediffmail account.
plz search my account at rediffmail.com
i want to open my rediffmail account and check my mails. pl help.
my Email I used also 15 days before. Now I failed to communicate. Please help.
My rediff email ID is not opening, my email id &password is correct, please check it and tell me immediately.
savi.[protected]@rediffmail.com
savi.[protected]@rediffmail.com do not open dis id
Dear Sir / Madam

I foreget my company email password fionatravels. So we have want the helped uregently becouse my comany is one and one only for this email id. so any contact to my office .[protected] / and second id proof [protected]@indiatimes.com.

I requrested plese plese helped me.
i have forgotten my passward.

Rediff.com India
    Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016