DCB Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 17, 2022

File a complaint to DCB Bank

Having problems with DCB Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by DCB Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

DCB Bank

DCB Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 5363

DCB Bank reviews & complaints page 3

I requested my housing loan foreclose letter for my loan number drmhtri00403486 on feb 2018 & customer complaint no 1774280. I want take over my loan to other bank. Mr. Karupusamy convenience me but i not accept & i want my loan closer amount letter immediately. I am very clear to take over my loan.
Yours truly, m. Sivakumar - [protected]...
Sir my self Dr aman khosla... I m requseted so many times to your helpline number that the mobile number is not menakkshi natrazan number... They r calling me hundereds of time for menakshi home loan. So your coustomer is not getting sms and alert calls according home loan given by your bank... If my request is not heared by you. Than i m free for taking legal action against you for disturbing me in my busy schedule.
Sample i show...
The dcb bank atm situated at gokul village co op hsg soc, shanti park, mira road (E) doesn't have light inside the atm for past 8/10 days. Which makes it very difficult to use this atm from sunset to sunrise. Also there is always water logging problem in the corridor of this atm. Previously there was an guard but now he has also been disappered.
Request you to look into the matter and resolve the same at the earliest.

Regards,...
I have an housing loan+property loan + property loan from dcb bank 0f rs. 68, 00, 000+30, 00, 000+31, 00, 000under the a/c. No. Hhomdel00049905:49909/50709 resp.

I have paid all the outstanding amount in full & final to them on 21/07/2017 and i have recieved noc from them.

But in my cibil report under the controller no. 1, 76, 22, 21, 472 on 31/08/207 at 13:10:58 hrs they are still showing o/s amount of rs...

DCB Bank — loan ac clouse

Dcb bank 3rd grade bank meri ray me to dcb bank se loan lene ki bajay hum log hamri city ya ganv ke kisi baniye se loan lena jyada sasta or badhiya he dcb bank ka 100% falls commitment he maje ki baat ye he ki is bank me senior post pe koi bhi adhikari nahi he. Mene ten lakh1000000/[protected]@ 31/7/17 ko paid kiya jo 10/8/17 tak inke system me update nahi hua wo galti bhi dcb costumer ki mujhe to un logo par affsos hota he ki grameen kam padhe likhe...

DCB Bank — card received but pin not received.

Myself yasir ahmad malik with dcb credit card no [protected] has been received and same has been activated but till now i cannnot receive my pin no. Plz do the needful. Otherwise tell me options how can i generate my pin no. Please please please please please please please please please resolve my problem asap and my credit limit is only 105000 increase my limit also.
Thanking u
My mobile no [protected]...

DCB Bank — long time taken to say no loan-reg

Sir, i am a building promoter. My name is k. Anbarasu phone number [protected]
I had introduced a customer to dcb bank, erode, periyasemur nagar branch on march 17 for getting a loan amount of 25lakhs the name of the agent is mr. Nallur pandy. Name of the customer is jai ganesh.
First he promised me to give the full amount. Myself and the customer followed several times. Very very poor response from your bank side. Final result...

I have applied for business loan under application No. APPL00853448. in your bank.

Today I got to see my sanction letter on 23/05/17 for 43, 00, 000.00 ( Fourty Three Lakh ) at 6.45pm.

But surprisingly your area manager "ASITOSH MISHRA" ( fc rd branch, pune) told me on phone call that "our bank don't give sanction letter to client/customer.
If you want to take loan form our bank you have to obey me.if you want sanction letter you have to sign to loan agreement right now(7.15pm)." He forbically took the copy of sanction letter.

I humbly asked him that is this is a bank rule ?
he said yes its our rule.
I again politely asked him to read 1st term & condition of the sanction letter which states that "This sanction letter is valid for 60 days"
he again very cruelly answered that" you dont teach me, I know every thing & our bank don't give original sanction letter hard copy to customer."
He was not ready to hear a single word from me as if he has some personal enmity against me or my caste.

In the whole episode stated above I felt that " I WAS TREATED AS A BEGGAR "

I regret to tell you that such employee like your area manager "ASITOSH MISHRA" is spoiling your banks name into the market by doing such illegal things for their own financial interest or only EGO SATISFACTION .

I don't know that why he is doing such malafied deeds to spoil your prestigious bank's name.

I have paid my initial processing fees for the above said business loan proposal which is sanction by your credit manager .
But then also I am not liable to get a simple sanction letter copy ?

This is a clear harassment to a customer who is coming to you for loan & bank account.

I have all the zerox copy of application form, documents, processing fess cheque with bank statement. office cctv recording, phone recording which is sufficient for further proceeding if you can not take any action against him and disbus my loan amount asap with pleasant terms & condition for better & healthy relation for bright future .

DCB Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DCB=744-045' Please give refund of 602 RMB
    Dear Jeenal Unadkat Ji,

It's a humble request please do reversal of my 602 RMB Yuan Chinese currency which is approx ₹6000/- Indian rupees as early as possible as this transaction was done on 30th April 2017 so almost it is about 1 month but till date I haven't got the reversal of my own funds in my name Deepak Kukreja....
    I am a DCB customer since 2012, holding a locker, Joint Account and also availed Homeloan in 2015 for 18.5L @ 10.85. I have recently got an offer from Axis bank for 8.5% and decided to transfer my loan and approached DCB Customer care for List of Documents and Foreclosure letter.

I have received an email from Customer care stating that Mr Govardhan will be reaching me to discuss on this request, as mentioned over email I have...
    Dear sir / madam

I was purchased lap from dcb bank in 2015. Now i want to close my loan account and to close this i have applied foreclosure on customer care on dated 31/01/2017 under refrance id 1441449. And also applied lod on dated 06/02/2017. But i have so many problems to get my foreclosure and lod till date. When i have applied the foreclosure they said that we have a tat of 15 days. But as of now 21 days are already...
    Dear sir, i am mukesh from sanjay colony, sec-23, 33 feet road, faridabad, 121005. Sir i had gone date of 24/8/2016 at 7:55 pm for moneywithdrawl by dcb atm machine (Sanjay colony, sec-23, 33 feet road, gali no.36, faridabad, 121005). I entered the atm card in the machine enter the password, but the machine was not working properly (Hanging) due to some technical problem, i waited for few minutes but money not cashout but 6000/rs deducted...
    I sajjan kumar mishra of rishra opened a savings account in brabourne road branch, kolkata of dcb bank by giving rs.10 lacs cheque to ms. Pallavi about 45 days ago. Inspite of my several request i have not received a single paper from the branch instead i was told to call in phone banking which is to my great surprise. The branch provided me this kind of good service so i wish to get back my ten lacs rupees from the bank. Please advice me...
    Hh0mahd00048339
    Hemaben kalpeshbhai patel we have taken home loan from dcb bank we r ready for closing our home loan for that we request a complain to bank on 18 feb 2016 the req id is 1184291 but still we r not a closure from dcb bank so plz do as early possible. This a very urgent case. Thank you hemaben kalpesh patel...
    Dear sir/madam, Iam having an a/c in dcb bank in sr nagar branch, bearing a/c no - [protected], with the name of narayana suresh kumar, with out my notice there is several times of every month they are debiting amount from my a/c, if i ask in branch they says that it is cahrged of aqb or ecs, only in this month (I:e 06/01/2016) there is debit done of rs-2099 (Two thousand ninty nine rupees) from my a/c, im an hard work employee, earning...

Sir/Mam, I am Ch. Srikanth and own a savings account in DCB bank. Someone from Noida and Delhi had done some manipulations and debited Rs. 8000 without my notice. This instance happened on 7th Aug, 2014 at 4.00 AM. Kindly, let me know how should I get my money back. I would be grateful. Srikanth, Hyderabad [protected]

I have open a a/c with dcb bank gariahat branch, kolkata on 23 june 2014, and today 3 august 2014 i have still not receive the welcome kit Or any intimation or any formal mail or my a/c no or any other details from the Bank. After 10 days of opening my a/c on 2 july 2014 i Called the concern business development executive with whom i have Opened the a/c he said “ it takes around 15 -20 days for to reach the welcome Kit to your home with (Welcome kit / Debit card / cheque book / passbook etc.)“ i waited for another 10 days… On 14 july i have call the same executive about the details as he said “ sir Give me half-hours’ time, i will give you all the updated details about The (Welcome kit / debit card / cheque book / passbook etc.) and Give i’ll give you a call back” after couples of hours i gave call to the concern executive but he Didn’t receive the call for next two days. On 23 july 2014 i gave a call to the branch and wanted to Peak to the concern branch manager about the problem i’m facing for last 1 month Mr. Subir saha (Branch manager, dcb bank gariahat branch, kolkata { [protected]/31}) listed to me and assured me that the problem will be fixed Within next 3 working days. Till 31 july 2014 and have not (Welcome kit / debit card / cheque book / passbook etc) or Any other details. Then i have approach the phone banking (1800 22 57 69) help in getting my a/c details & the welcome kit “ we are Orry sir as you don’t have the a/c details we can’t help you in this. Kindly get in touch with your concern branch “quoted the telebanking executive. Now i don’t know when i can get my welcome kit (Welcome kit / debit card / cheque book / passbook etc). For last 15 years i’m banking with other banks which Includes psu / co-operative banks as Well but have never ever experienced this kind of banking. Even you go to the Govt. Banks as well. This is awful and Horrible service from dcb bank. I am thoroughly disgusted with development Credit bank. They give you all the bluff and do all the fake commitments, all Non-professional people. I believe this is the culture and philosophy of dcb Bank, what they practise every day with all their coustomer. As a unfortunate customer What i can suggest all to who is opening a/c or thinking to open a/c with dcb bank think before you act or else will be in Erious trouble with “dcb awful bank “

DCB Bank — Mortgage loan

We borrowed a mortgage loan in the year 2006 and the loan was effective since may 2006. We borrowed a sum of rs. 12, 95, 000 by opting for floating rate of interest.

We pledged our property against this loan with a rate of interest 13% then and for a tenure of 144 months. I pay a sum of rs 18, 205 as emi towards this loan. Everything was going fine until november 2011. I had a person from dcb bank visited our place informing...

I have a savings bank account with DCB my account no is [protected] On 15 Nov 2011 i walked into the bank for clossing the account at that time my account balance was showing minus Rs646. That day i was having some amount with me after talking to the bank representative i deposited Rs9000 on my account and they said balance would be Rs8354. But today[protected] i got one statement from the bank saying that my balance is Rs634.05
        On this regard i try to register a complaint with the bank but they are not taking my complaint. How can a bank cheat thier customer like this? Is there any chance of getting my hard earned mony back? Please help

my email id [protected]@gmail.com
        Aug 13, 2020

dcb — not receiving credit card statement for the full final settlement

Please send me the statement of my Credit Card No.[protected] so that I want to pay once and all since I am paying more than what I have spend on my card so please try to help me so that I want to close my account as soon as possibl;e.

DCB Bank — Harassment by collection center

Dear sir/madam,
          This complaint against all the collection agencies. My husband has taken personal loan from the bank. As family members we are not involved in his business. It is very traumatic for a family when the collection agency comes to our residence and harasses us for the payment. They behave very rudely and threat us for payments. I am very traumatized by the whole issue. Please help………………....