Delhi Development Authority [DDA]

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Delhi Development Authority [DDA] Complaints & Reviews

Due to illegal construction of 3rd floor the water of my motor doesn't reach upto top floor.
Mr. Anil rewaria located on 2nd floor constructed 3rd floor illegally and shifted my water tank to 4th floor that's why my motors water doesn't reach up to top floor.
In this connection your good self is kindly requested to make Mr. Anil convinced to shift my water tank to 3rd floor.
Anil Rewaria- [protected]
My contact [protected]
Jul 16, 2021

Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings,
    This complain is about dwarka 23 B, DDA flats. The security guards does not wear mask any time and misbehave...
    I applied for freehold process for my DDA LIG flat in BB Block west, Shalimar Bagh on 26th Feb, 2019 and still...

Due to heavy rain, there is water logging and sewage logging in the area..
    Jul 14, 2021

Botonical Park 3rd pusta jagjeet nagar me jab aaj me evening walk ke liye gya mene dekha park me fire laga kar waisted plant ko jalaya ja rha hai jab ke delhi me court ke order anusare koi bhi kude me bhi aag laga nhi shakta, jise contractor ko park me cleaning ka contract mela hai vo plants me paani bhi nhi deta oolta aage laga kar palnts ko jala rha hai, pollution bhi fala rha hai jiseki park me aaye sabhi logo ka swasty kharab ho rha hai, turant karwai karke isse ko roka jaya aashi aap se request hai.
      Jul 12, 2021

This is to inform you that we are getting sewage water mixed with regular water supply in Sector26 Rohini A block Delhi 110085.br...

6-7 street lights are not working. This is a matter of concern as there are few chain/phone snatching happened here recently. It is not safe at all.
        Jul 11, 2021

I am residing in DDA Flats, Shree Awas (L&T) for the last 3 years. Being a responsible citizen of India I am...

In Millennium apartment sector-18, Rohini, Delhi-110089,
          one of the tenets is illegally encroaching the public park by constructing a wall in the park. this type of illegal activity will encourage other tenets to encroach the public properties.

Date:- 09/July/2021
          Place:- C-503 Millennium Apartment Sector-18, Rohini Delhi-110085

Please look into the matter as early as possible.
          Jul 09, 2021

Hi Sir,

I am Bachcha Babu live in flat no C-832 Pocket 11 Jasola - 110025 and Laiq Ahmad live in flat no C-816...

Atul Sethi
            Application number [protected]

I have tried call centre and Mr manoj Saxena of DDA systems but no response.

Pleas help. My number is [protected]
            Jul 08, 2021

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

This is to bring into your notice, in the current water bill (Bill no. 836592 dated 11/06/2021),...

Kind Attention: Manoj Saxena ji
              With due respect I want to state that I and my wife both has applied in DDA housing scheme 2021 as per details given:-
              1. Vidyut Chandra Pandey Application no. [protected]
              2. KAMAYANI PANDEY Application no. [protected]
              I had received one refund on 3rd April 2021 but not received second refund till date. Both application were paid from same account.
              It is requested to process the refund for the other application which has not done till date.
              Vidyut Chandra Pandey
              D-12, INA Colony
              New Delhi
              Phone number [protected]
              Jul 06, 2021

I have applied for the DDA Housing scheme 2021. During the online lottery draw our application...

Dda site 1 is residential area main sb commercial work krte hain office running possition hain. sabhi 4 whealer streat main park jiki wjah se emergency main yaha se nikalna mushkil ho jata hain. sbhi residental main sbki apni personal parking hain fir sb gadi road pr park hoti hain aur basment main office chalate hain is wajah se ya unauthorised person socity main visit krte hain aur yaha chori badtamiji bahot hoti hain
                Jul 06, 2021

My Application number is [protected] name of Anju Dhamija i applied DDA Housing Schemes 2021 but result is unsuccessful draw and payment is not refundable due to incorrect banking details .I already updated my bank details last
                  1 month but no actionable. Kindly refundable the amount as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
                  Prince Batra
                  Jul 05, 2021

I am from PVC MARKET TIKRI KALAN NEW DELHI. I want to inform about corruption and bribe given by our market people to DDA authorities for working on DDA Land. and one officer named Mr. CB Singhla AE. Visits our area and asks for bribe and when we denied he brought JCB crane and destroyed our goods.
                    Around Lakhs of rupees is collected from our market. And Given to dda officials.
                    Even Many DDA alloted plots are illegaly working as land owners have not even paid the amount of auctioned land and using it as their grandfather's property.
                    Its my humble request to DDA chief please visit our area once.
                    Or give this land on lease to us. So that we can fulfill our basic needs.
                    Jul 12, 2021
                    Jul 05, 2021

The condition of the park is very pathetic. There is no one to take care of it. The gardener is a very corrupt man, who comes only occasionally. Here the condition of trees and plants is bad, they are drying up in summer. You are requested to remove this corrupt gardener, and another gardener should be posted here, which will make this park green and beautiful so that the people around this park can get pure air.

Jul 03, 2021

I want my flat second because it is very small and far away
                        Jul 02, 2021

Aa block shalimar bagh delhi 110088 some person dda gate park lock forcely. Gate just near aa 226 shalimar bagh. Gate not open for pablic. Please open the gate immediately . I am aa black resident but i can't not enter aa park because aa park forcely lock
                          please some action and open the gate for local public
                          aa block shalimar bagh delhi
                          Jul 01, 2021