Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — wrong product pickup and don't give any proper solution

Kalachowki, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 artisawant on Apr 25, 2019
I have one reverse pickup airway bill no.[protected] which has been against my shipment of lifestyle. Pick boy gave wrong information and collect my another product of myntra. I have called in customer care they are very irresponsible people. They dont wish to help whereas product is even not reached at branch they told me to collect my product at their branch. How pathetic response evenif the mistake was their they dont wish to help in anyway. Please help me at earliest into this matter. I have never seen such pathetic service of any courier comapny. This is versed courier in mumbai.

[Apr 25, 2019] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience and delay in responding to your complaint. We were looking forward to resolve your issue first and then respond. As per your telephonic conversation with our representative, we believe that the issue stated in your escalation has been resolved.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Delhivery

Comments

At-Baripada, Po-Baripada, Dist-Mayurbhanj, Odisha, India, pin-757002

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics - wrong product pickup and don't give any proper solution