[Resolved] Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — wrong product pickup and don't give any proper solution

Kalachowki, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 artisawant on Apr 25, 2019
I have one reverse pickup airway bill no.[protected] which has been against my shipment of lifestyle. Pick boy gave wrong information and collect my another product of myntra. I have called in customer care they are very irresponsible people. They dont wish to help whereas product is even not reached at branch they told me to collect my product at their branch. How pathetic response evenif the mistake was their they dont wish to help in anyway. Please help me at earliest into this matter. I have never seen such pathetic service of any courier comapny. This is versed courier in mumbai.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 26, 2019

[Apr 25, 2019] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience and delay in responding to your complaint. We were looking forward to resolve your issue first and then respond. As per your telephonic conversation with our representative, we believe that the issue stated in your escalation has been resolved.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Delhivery

Comments

To anonymous author

It is impossible to verify the public complaint, and nobody has a duty to reply on the complaint,
- which author is anonymous (no full name, no address, no e-mail )
- where there are no facts with place and date, preferebaly with time
- where the authot is unable to attach the payment document receipt of ICICI Bank.

The payment has to be done based on the invoice.
If no invoice has been received by you, it is unclear, what you had paid for.

The fair court can award legall proved losses, unpaid compensation and paid fees by final judgement, if any.

Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
Aryan engineers ltd
e mail for requests with documents: aryan(at)vivaldi.net
where (at) = @ .
At-Baripada, Po-Baripada, Dist-Mayurbhanj, Odisha, India, pin-757002

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics - wrong product pickup and don't give any proper solution