[Resolved]  Dell — Dell laptop 5593 - activation of ms office

I have recently purchased a new laptop on 16th august 2020, I do have the invoice as well, in the configurations it was mentioned that I will get ms office home and student 2020 which is not getting activated, I have asked for assistance from the dealer I've purchased the laptop and from dell customer care to this they tried with all the things they have like troubleshooting the ms office and other things and lastly they told me to get assistance from microsoft, I called and chatted this microsoft and they also didn't provide any assistance to this matter, rather they just made me wait for like 1.5 hours and didn't transfered my call my their other department. with all this a new laptop for about 70k mainly purchased for the specs, configuration, genuine windows operating system and microsoft ms office student and not getting that ms office makes me feel cheated, whatever the reason maybe they must get me this activated, trying to reach them for 3 4 days and getting solution is what I am after, I need to complaint about this, in the view to look for my remittance, I want to file a case about it.Also attaching a screenshot of what message I'm getting, thi product is automatically entered which didn't happen in my case.
Dell laptop 5593 - activation of ms office
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 3, 2020
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

you are trying to activate Microsoft office 365 suite.
bUt in Dell laptop, office 2019 suite might be installed, search word2019 in search option, log into Microsoft account, click to activate

Dell India
    2043
    Dell India Phone
    Dell India Address
    No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071