Dream11 Fantasy
Dream11 Fantasy Pvt. Ltd.

Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Near IndiaBulls Finance Centre

Load

Dream11 Fantasy related photos (1369)

Dream11 Fantasy Complaints & Reviews

Singapore, Singapore
Dear dream11 my account not open because i am some mistake next time i am follow terms and conditions, plz reactivate my dream11 account my email, [protected]@gmail.com, Team name king wasy . I am try change my paasward but mistekly 2nd id creadte and then my 1id nt open plz help me
My account reactivate

[Dec 10, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hey, we'd like to get your query addressed. Kindly write to us from d11.co.in/LoginIssue. We'll be happy to assist you.

H
    Singapore, Singapore
    I withdraw my winning amount on 5th December 2020 from dream11 app. Money got credited in my bank account but immediately...

S
    Taipei, Taiwan
    My Name is Sajad i pay ₹50 from my paytm to dream11.[protected]@yesbank how can i get back it.
    How can I get my money back?

[Dec 09, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hey, we'd like to look into this. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.

R
      Dec 8, 2020
      Palakkad, Kerala
      The player who was not on the list again was picked up after the game.

The person who is not on the list is added to the list after the game and points are awarded.

So is it your guy who selected that player ...??
      Premier league -- Brighton Southampton match

[Dec 08, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by resharathish r Dec 08, 2020 If the company is doing well, do the right thing.

Hey, Transparency, Trust & Responsibility are our core values, be assured, there'll never be any foul play on our platform. In case of any further queries, feel free to write to us from d11.co.in/HelpCenter and we'll be happy to assist you.
      resharathish r's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 8, 2020
      Hey Mr. Is this the answer I asked. The first is how a player who is not on your list gets on the list after the game. That is the answer
      Hey, we'd like to get your query addressed. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom. We'll be happy to assist you.

P
        Taipei, Taiwan
        Today, they are don't give line up and pure fraud fantasy dream11.

[Dec 07, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hey, the ‘Starting Lineup’ is a feature to assist you in selecting your team and we recommend you to do your own research before creating teams. This will help you avoid selecting players who are not part of the starting lineup for any match.

E
          Singapore, Singapore
          I was playing contests worth 20k and when the match was about to start the app was giving wrong information. I want my money back

Singapore, Singapore
            My dream11 I'd WONDERTEAM30 TM and email [protected]@gmail.com. My problem I am not able to verify bank account details. All my previous documents like PAN, email & mobile is already verified. In case if I've provided wrong details of bank before then I shall give right details now. Please help and solve my issue related to bank.
            Bank account issue problem

Hey, we'd like to get this checked for you. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom. We'll be happy to assist you.

Dec 5, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              I have already complained about the issue of my bank account regarding with dream11 but no response from the dream 11 company....

R
              Dec 4, 2020
              Palakkad, Kerala
              The Dream 11 company is sticking to the people by excluding those who have a chance to play without putting the whole people on the list of those to play in the India-Australia match.

[Dec 04, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              The player who put up this round is not on Dream 11's list but he played

The player who put up this round is not on Dream 11's list but he played

Hey, Mitch Swepson was not available for selection at our end in the IND vs AUS match. However, he was included in all the upcoming matches. We have shared your feedback and we will ensure that all players are available for selection henceforth. We appreciate your understanding.
              resharathish r's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 8, 2020
              If the list is not available then why add that player to the list after the game ...?

S
                Dec 4, 2020
                Dear All,

In T20 Cricket Match, played on 4th December 2020, between AUS vs IND, Indian Player Iyer (Batsman) was not playing in playing 11 team, however when the team was linned up, it was showing in green and thereby most o[censored]s took him in the team. Later when match started it was found that he wasn't playing and Mayank Pandey instead was playing.
                I made Iyer as captain and thus giving me Zero Points. I am loosing .
                Kindly provide the workaround on my email ID kohli.[protected]@gmail.com or can call me at +91 [protected].

Thank you in advance.

Dec 3, 2020
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  I am not able to verify bank account in dream 11 app. There is no such edit option to verify bank account of my dream 11 account. My mobile number and PAN and Email is verified but not bank account. Please help me.
                  Verify bank account

Updated by KhajaM Dec 04, 2020 Please help with my dream 11 account problem. I am not getting any option to verify my bank account with dream 11. Other details like mobile number, email and PAN is verified but not my bank account. Help me.

P
                    Dec 3, 2020
                    Call back you
                    Match is not start

Updated by paltan official Dec 03, 2020 Call back your service center
                    Hey, as of now, we don't have a calling feature but don't worry, we will surely get your query addressed via email. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom. We'll be happy to assist you.

F
                      Nov 30, 2020
                      Email I'd is [protected]@gmail.com

And wrong typed email I'd is [protected]@gmIl.com

So please my I'd [protected]@gmail.com
                      Email I

[Nov 30, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hey, kindly click on the 'Change' button as seen in the screenshot provided by you, present to the right of the wrong email address updated and then enter the new email address you would like to use. Feel free to write to us for any further queries.

Nov 29, 2020
                        Taipei, Taiwan
                        This is again match id drawn same things happen on Roxx Bengal t20 challenge this is 3 time complaint take serious action...

Taipei, Taiwan
                        Roxx Bengal t20 match i got same team as my opponent eveytime this is huge lose for me I payed 88 rupees and after drawn I got 75 rupees.this complaint is specially with Foxx Bengal t20 match
                        Why I am getting same team as opponent on roxx bengal t20 match which is drawn and I lose 13 rupees

[Nov 28, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Taipei, Taiwan
                          Everytime i make a team and me and my opponent getting same team and result match drawn and we pay 88 rupees in contests and only get 75 rupees.this is a huge lose for me on lots of matches please refund my money and Fairplay either don't make my opponent same team
                          Why I am getting same team as opponent and every match is drawn and I lose 13 rupees

Singapore, Singapore
                            Dream company changed my point on last second. It seems they boat teams.
                            Point changed last second

Hey, Transparency, Trust and Responsibility are our core values. Hence, FairPlay is what we always adhere to. Furthermore, you can always use the competitor tracker to analyze teams for all participants. Be assured, there is no scope of any foul play on our platform.

V
                              Nov 27, 2020
                              Sir i joined 3 contests 26 November
                              on dreamm 11 and won 221 and morning i check my account 99 deducted for fairplay violation sir how i create fair play violation simply sir i challenge my friend and won 221 and sir dream 11 deducted 99 for fairplay violation this is not fair sir please sir refund my money and resolve this issue
                              Fair play violation dream 11

[Nov 27, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Updated by VeerBhai Nov 27, 2020 Sir please 🙏 refund my winning money back it will be your kindness

V
                                Nov 27, 2020
                                Singapore, Singapore
                                Sir i was received 221 for 3 contests joined and i won 171 + 40 +10 on 26 of November. When i check my account 27 November...

Nov 25, 2020
                                Singapore, Singapore
                                I withdrew my mony in my personal account 450₹ date of 09/11/2020 is not credited in my bank account but the money is debited in my dream 11 app
                                10 times i tell us about problem but not solve the problem plz help me

[Nov 25, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.