[Resolved] Dtdc Courier & Cargo — Courier not delivered yet even after 10 days

Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Kasif Kashif
I submitted a product from Agra to Gurgaon on 24 August 2016 to DTDC Courier Service after one day website shows delivered successfully but when I confirm from Snapdeal Customer Care they told me Product isn't reached us. Consignment No. V29986626 and DTDC Customer Care Executives are continuously avoiding me by giving Case No. 03083673, and my Case not resolved yet. DTDC is ignoring me and don't delivering My Consignment to Gurgaon at Snapdeal Store.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 10, 2016
DTDC is worst Courier Service Provider but I have got my Money back from Snapdeal. Thanks!

[Sep 02, 2016] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kasif Kashif, Sep 03, 2016
I have already submitted Courier Receipt to SNAPDEAL with Consignment No. V29986626
Updated by Kasif Kashif, Sep 03, 2016
SNAPDEAL Return Registered Reference No. 27833668
Updated by Kasif Kashif, Sep 04, 2016
Courier is not delivered yet and it doesn't updating tracking movement on website, DTDC is not taking seriously my complaint. I think DTDC never cares about their customers. And I have some doubts that consumer complaints.in notified DTDC about My Complaint. Please give priority to my complaint, I'm requesting you.
Updated by Kasif Kashif, Sep 05, 2016
Today 13 Days has been completed submitted my product to DTDC but my Consignment No. V29986626 has not delivered to Snapdeal and there's no any updates on tracking regarding my Consignment. I don't know what the hell DTDC is doing with My Consignment. If DTDC is not interested to deliver my product to destination then I am suggesting them to refund my Product's Price + Courier Charges to me. I will be really very thankful to DTDC for their Most Worst Courier Service in the world. Please do as I say.
Updated by Kasif Kashif, Sep 07, 2016
My Complaint is not resolved yet. I am continuously calling to DTDC but their Representatives are avoiding or ignoring me. They're continuously giving me wrong Mobile Numbers to talk and telling me He/She will help you in your case. They're continuously avoiding me, Wasting my Mobile's Balance and making me fool. They're interesting in making fun with me. Even I emailed them more than twenty times on [protected]@dtdc.in but did not received any single reply from DTDC till now.
I'm requesting to consumercomplaints.in to take a strong step in my this case because DTDC is exploiting me since 24-August-2016. DTDC'S Representatives is Wasting my Mobile's Balance by keeping me on hold for more than 20 to 25 Minutes.
Updated by Kasif Kashif, Sep 09, 2016
DTDC is the worst Courier Service in the world I think. Snapdeal's returned Parcel is not reached to me even SNAPDEAL returned it on 26-August-2016 and I am still waiting for my parcel no. V29986626 I'm continuously calling DTDC'S Customer Care but DTDC'S Customer Care Representatives talks like they have the destination of Prime-Minister of India, they keep my Calls on hold for more than 15 minutes and they think that they are busiest Personalities in the world. DTDC doesn't update tracking details on it's website. Never Customer Care Representatives helped me nor their website is helpful.

Comments

Dear Kasif Kashif,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your concern. Kindly share your order details or complaint number with us on [protected]@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you in a better way.

Dear Kasif Kashif,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Kasif Kashif's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 7, 2016
Your Representative Calls me today at 12 PM and his way of talking was very bad and his behavior was like that He is doing Murphys in talking to me. Worst Experience with SNAPDEAL
Dear sir/madam,

I am very sorry to inform you that the DTDC courier office at J.K Road, Jajpur ODISHA, are not deliver my parcel, and not contacted yet in my mobile number. That's why i call to courier office the they told me this is not good time to contacting with them. They can deliver the parcels only after 5 PM.
My last consignment thro Dotzot which is your subsidiary was never delivered to me. The last tracking showed that it has reached Guwahati since 19th August but even after repeated inquiry still not able to get any reply from them.
Dear Kasif Kashif,

We understand the plight. We will get the issue checked and update you at the earliest.

Please Complaint to