Enps — National pension system enps payment fails at gateway unable to complete registration

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 deep1976k
I'm trying to invest in eNPS after completing all mandatory detail in this site got acknowledgement no[protected] trying to payment but registration against this acknowledgement[protected] is pending for payment gateway since 2 days trying to contact customer care no. Please suggest me how to reset the transaction in order to proceed for complete registration process.

Comments

my online payment for eNPS registration fail during payment and registration process so that Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.
So I request you that please open my ack id so that I make registration payment and complete my registration
Ack Id 11022653
I too have the same problem. Sent an email to '[protected]@nsdl.co.in' with details but still not resolved since[protected].
Appreciate assistance ( acknowledgement#[protected]
I am also facing the same problem since two days . no one is there to answer the calls at the given numbers because till Monday they are having holidays. No reply to mails also
I am getting "Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime." when i am trying to pay and not allowing me to login for NPS contribution through online. Please resolve it. Acknowledgement Id 11023922 Acknowledgement Date 29/02/2016
This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you.You are requested to email your query/complaint to the dedicated CRA email ID info.[protected]@nsdl.co.in, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN). Alternatively, you can also register a query/complaint with the following options-
a. Logging on the website www.cra-nsdl.com with the user ID (PRAN) and Internet Personal Identification Number (IPIN) allotted to you.
b. Calling CRA’s helpline number (Toll-free[protected] and authenticating yourself with the Telequery Personal Identification Number (T-PIN) allotted to you.
c. Writing to CRA in prescribed format (Form G1-which is available on our website-www.npscra.nsdl.co.in under the menu ‘Subscriber Corner’). If Form G1 cannot be downloaded by the subscribers, they can simply write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address:
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.
1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013
We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better."
Today exactly after 1week I was able to complete the process successfully. May be it is designed in such a way to wait for 1 week before reactivation. Unfortunately no one attends the calls to the given number neither any response to mails sent to any given mail IDs . If information is given how to go about such problems, that will make it better.
Dusmanta123's reply, Mar 16, 2018
Ohh... :(
This payment gateway should release automatically and the customer should able login and complete the registration in next 15 minutes or 30 mins so. This is really really a bad defect which can be resolve if properly escalated to the back-end IT people. Other payment gateway also has the same functionality.

Looks like they don't take any action seriously...!!
Mine is same case. No one is responding
Wait for 1 week and you will be able to complete the process.
I am getting "Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime." when i am trying to pay and not allowing me to login for NPS contribution through online. Please resolve it. Acknowledgement Id 11077005 Acknowledgement Date 26/05/2016

The same message I am getting, unfortunately we are talking about digital India and there is no basic system specially in govt. to have online transactions properly.
yes thats what pawanmbt, m also getting the same problem.
i also apply for nps registration but in between payment failure occured. there is problem in completing pending registration. please help.
acknowledge no. is[protected] my name is anamika
I am also facing same problem.
Fining it difficult to register as while making payment it is showing an error that gateway of payment pending kindly resolve.
Srujana88's reply, Feb 14, 2018
Sir, is your problem resolved?
I paid and the money got deducted from bank but never reached back to enps' website. Now I do not have receipts nor any confirmation email! Don't know how long will grievance will take. Any idea or ETA on how responsive they are?

Customer care is not of any help!
Sir/Madam
I have not been able to complete payment for generation of pran. Now im not able to complete pending registration by logging in. An error is displayed as "Registration against this acknowledgment id is pending for confirmation from payment gateway.Please try after sometime". Kindly resolve this issue at the earliest.

Acknowledgment id:11446559
Date of acknowledgment:31/01/2018
Date of birth:11/04/1995
Now am unable to complete my registration due to the below error from past 2 days...

Should release the payment gateway automatically and the customer should able login or complete in next 15 minutes or 30 mins so. This is really really a bad defect which can be resolve if properly escalated to the back-end IT people.

Please help on how can I complete my registration asap.

Acknowledgement No : 11409644
while registration process, i am not able to login again.. by mistake pressed "back" button.

so now when can i login again?
I am getting "Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime." when i am trying to pay and not allowing me to login for NPS contribution through online. Please resolve it. Acknowledgement Id 11515408 Acknowledgement Date 26/03/2018 date of birth: 03/01/1969
I have registered a complaint to CRA with token no:1038729
I am getting "Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime." Pls resolve

My acknowledgement no is 11525791
DoB 24/05/1988
Date of Acknowledgement - 31/03/2018

Enps - National pension system enps payment fails at gateway unable to complete registration

Company:Enps