Enps

Enps Complaints & Reviews

V
Mar 6, 2021
Gurgaon, Haryana

I am unable to activate my NPS account as it says "User is inactive"

I wasn't able to get...
C
Mar 6, 2021
Deoli, Delhi
I had filled all the details but due to some payment limit at my bank side my payment was not able to go through and I am...

S
Feb 23, 2021
I was trying to pay the contribution for my newly created enps registration. However the payment did not complete. It is now showing following error.
"Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway. Please try again after sometime."

ACK NO[protected]
Acknowledgement Date - 22/02/2021

Y
    Feb 24, 2021
    Feb 20, 2021

Feb 13, 2021
    My Acknowledgement Number is 11372316 and the Acknowledgement Date is 11/02/2021. Every time I try to complete my pending registration, I get this message, "Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway. Please try again after some time." form yesterday.

K
      Feb 11, 2021
      I have registered online on NPS and contributed towards the same for which i received an acknowledgement and also generated PRAN. But when i wanted to log in and check account details, while resetting the ipin it shows as "PRAN not found in database"

Feb 3, 2021
        Moga, Punjab
        I am getting "Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway. Please try again after some time." when I am trying to pay and not allowing me to log in for NPS contribution online. Please resolve it.

Acknowledgment Id:11342066
        Acknowledgment Date:22/01/2021

Feb 3, 2021
          Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
          Acknowledgment no 11355008.
          Registration against this acknowledgment id is pending for confirmation from payment gateway.

Can you please resolve it asap.

S
            Jan 27, 2021
            Kiri Buru, Odisha

I tried to contribute in enps. I tried to make payment through Billdesk using Google pay UPI. In google pay its showing payment is successful. But in enps site its showing transaction is failed.

Not sure where should I complain for this.
            Money deducted from my account but nps showing transaction failed.

R
              Jan 26, 2021
              Bengaluru, Karnataka

I am getting below error on registration:
              Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from the Payment Gateway. Please try again after some time.

Unable to do the payment. STUCK FROM 2 days