Eureka Forbes — email id for complaint cell

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 rajasekaran_p
Eurekaforbes cleverly designed their website to avoid any written complaint receipt. I tried all sources to find out to lodge a written complaint on poor service but no one is ready to give proper mail address. They gave [email protected] [email protected], [email protected] and all id's are bounced. If any one knows proper emai id please let me know.

[Nov 03, 2014] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear rajasekaran_p, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please provide us with your contact your contact details. Our executive will fix an appointment at your convenience and resolve the issue at the earliest.
Eureka Forbes Team
My contact details:

Name : P Rajasekaran
Mobile No:[protected] /[protected]
Address: 9/16B, Lakshmi Nagar 3rd Street
Kavundampalayam
COIMBATORE - 641030

Hope I will get the response from Eureka Forbes.

Regards.

RAJASEKARAN
binu albert
sarojini apartment, 2nd floor
pallikunnu
Kannur 670004
mob [protected]

what you mean service.?? Its my experience one of the worst customer service support from your side.
kindly closed your company or change your management

binu albert
What an awful experience!!

Today I called customer service to speak with manager regarding a transaction/enquiry which seem like a fraud to me.

It took me ages to get your customer service representative to agree to get the manager on the call, Is this what you call customer service???

This is not it, post 5-7 min of wait I got supervisor on the call instead of a manager- was wondering what is this happening??

Post another 3 min of hold I got Mr. Mukesh on the line. He was very helpful and committed to enquire my issue and callback within 30 min. I was called back within 15 min with a conference with Ms. Asha who is from Asha enterprises- Delhi zone.

I need someone responsible who has decision making authority to call me.

I ordered an aquaguard online from Amazon. One of your technician came for the installation and charged additional 700 rupees saying this is for the candle which needs to be installed to make aquaguard stable- If this is true why this was not written on the box as guideline for Aquaguard installation and why these charges were not clearly defined at the point of purchase or included as part of purchase- Its like buying a new car worth 20 lacs and post delivery you have to pay another 1 lac to ensure smooth engine and longlife of machinery.

I was out of India while all this happened and landed yesterday. All these sequence of event happened while I was away and the amount of stress and frustration my family had to undergo is unbelievable- Disgraceful!

Its not a matter of money here. Its a matter of trust with the company that you have purchased the product of.

Imagine what, 2nd aquaguard also gone bad within 7 days of installation!!!
My order for one Aquaguard water purifier on Mar 14th and payment made through airplay for₹13690.They mentioned estimated delivery date is[protected].After the order I am not received any information about the shipment or process taken to deliver the unit till this time.Nobody can tell the proper answer.I trust the Eureka Forbes and only try to purchase directly to avoid the dublicate assembled products available here.Now I loss the trust and thinking to cancel the order within a week, if I hav not received any information from Eureka.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Mar 24, 2019

Dear Deivanai,

Request you to send in your registered contact number/customer ID here. I'll have the relevant team get in touch with you for further assistance.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2019

Dear Deivanai,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same as this will help me resolve your concern at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Mar 27, 2019

Dear Deivanai,

As I haven't received your details, your concern has been closed from our end. Do contact us in case of any query.

Eureka Forbes - email id for complaint cell