Eureka Forbes — email id for complaint cell

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
 rajasekaran_p
Eurekaforbes cleverly designed their website to avoid any written complaint receipt. I tried all sources to find out to lodge a written complaint on poor service but no one is ready to give proper mail address. They gave [protected]@eurekaforbes.com. [protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in, [protected]@eurekaforbes.com and all id's are bounced. If any one knows proper emai id please let me know.

[Nov 03, 2014] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

binu albert
sarojini apartment, 2nd floor
pallikunnu
Kannur 670004
mob [protected]

what you mean service.?? Its my experience one of the worst customer service support from your side.
kindly closed your company or change your management

binu albert
Dear rajasekaran_p, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please provide us with your contact your contact details. Our executive will fix an appointment at your convenience and resolve the issue at the earliest.
Eureka Forbes Team
My contact details:

Name : P Rajasekaran
Mobile No:[protected] /[protected]
Address: 9/16B, Lakshmi Nagar 3rd Street
Kavundampalayam
COIMBATORE - 641030

Hope I will get the response from Eureka Forbes.

Regards.

RAJASEKARAN
What an awful experience!!

Today I called customer service to speak with manager regarding a transaction/enquiry which seem like a fraud to me.

It took me ages to get your customer service representative to agree to get the manager on the call, Is this what you call customer service???

This is not it, post 5-7 min of wait I got supervisor on the call instead of a manager- was wondering what is this happening??

Post another 3 min of hold I got Mr. Mukesh on the line. He was very helpful and committed to enquire my issue and callback within 30 min. I was called back within 15 min with a conference with Ms. Asha who is from Asha enterprises- Delhi zone.

I need someone responsible who has decision making authority to call me.

I ordered an aquaguard online from Amazon. One of your technician came for the installation and charged additional 700 rupees saying this is for the candle which needs to be installed to make aquaguard stable- If this is true why this was not written on the box as guideline for Aquaguard installation and why these charges were not clearly defined at the point of purchase or included as part of purchase- Its like buying a new car worth 20 lacs and post delivery you have to pay another 1 lac to ensure smooth engine and longlife of machinery.

I was out of India while all this happened and landed yesterday. All these sequence of event happened while I was away and the amount of stress and frustration my family had to undergo is unbelievable- Disgraceful!

Its not a matter of money here. Its a matter of trust with the company that you have purchased the product of.

Imagine what, 2nd aquaguard also gone bad within 7 days of installation!!!
My order for one Aquaguard water purifier on Mar 14th and payment made through airplay for₹13690.They mentioned estimated delivery date is[protected].After the order I am not received any information about the shipment or process taken to deliver the unit till this time.Nobody can tell the proper answer.I trust the Eureka Forbes and only try to purchase directly to avoid the dublicate assembled products available here.Now I loss the trust and thinking to cancel the order within a week, if I hav not received any information from Eureka.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Mar 24, 2019

Dear Deivanai,

Request you to send in your registered contact number/customer ID here. I'll have the relevant team get in touch with you for further assistance.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2019

Dear Deivanai,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same as this will help me resolve your concern at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Mar 27, 2019

Dear Deivanai,

As I haven't received your details, your concern has been closed from our end. Do contact us in case of any query.

Priya
Pathetic service from Eureka Forbes.

I have given atleast 5 times complaint for my water purifier general service and small water leakage from the external unit. Whenever we call the call center we get a new reference number. The back end is pathetic, they dont have a tracking of what is happening to the earlier complaint and there is not internal process of escalation if the complaint is open for more than 3 days. To avoid open complaint the give new number whenever you call then for service engineer.

2 times I had a call with south escalation team...but no resolution.

I will not recommend anyone to go with Eureka forbes for any their products.

I will put my feedback in all the medias possible for general awareness for people before they fall in such trap.

Sunil Kumar
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Jul 4, 2019

Dear Customer,

Your details have been sent to my team in Chennai. They will get in touch with you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Anita
Very very poor and rude behavior from the agency owner. Abused on call. Not at all expected from Eureka Forbes.
I bought a vacuum cleaner but due to heavy flood and land slide we lost lots of money and things.i am unable to pay immediately as I bought a machine new.i want to return the product or need more time.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Aug 16, 2019

Dear Abhay,

I will surely help you with your concern. Kindly share your registered contact number/customer ID here & I’ll get back to you at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2019

Dear Abhay,

I am yet to receive the requested details from your end. Kindly help me with the same as it'll enable me to resolve your issue faster.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Aug 22, 2019

Dear Abhay,

As I haven't received your details, your complaint has been closed from my end. Do get back in case of any further query. Thank you and have a great day!

Eureka Forbes - email id for complaint cell