[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes — Transfer of amc from old aquaguard to new aquaguard

I had purchased an aquaguard gold in march 2007. One sales person by name of mr Ashok from eureka forbes came to my house in January 2017 did some water purity test and said that the aquaguard had failed the water purity test. He convinced me to purchase a aquaguard RO model. I requested him to arrange to transfer the amc's of the old machine to the new one. Which he agreed. But after 3 days he is saying that he said that the AMC of the old model is applicable only on the old model and not on the new one. Moreover he is telling that iam the one who is lying. So much for professionalism od Eureka Forbes people. Just to attain their sales target, they give wrong commitments and take people for a ride. Kindly lok into this mater or i wil be forced to take up this matter to the highest level.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2017

[Jan 27, 2017] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jan 27, 2017
Dear Customer,

Allow me to help you with this. Please share your registered contact number/customer ID, and I shall have my team address your concern.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2017
Dear Customer,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same as this will help me resolve your issue at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Feb 24, 2017
Dear Customer,

As I haven't heard back from you, I am unable to address your concern. Do let me know in case of any further assistance.

Eureka Forbes