[Resolved] Flipkart — i want to return my mobile and they are telling me we can do replacement

Ballarpur, Chandrapur District, Maharashtra, India
 akshuk1 on Dec 2, 2017
Order no-od[protected]
I want to return my product. Its so many days that im trying to return it but you people are giving replacement that too after checking the mobile by technician. The technician had called me yesterday and told me to come on his place which is 13 km far from me. This time very bad service from flipkart., cant accept that from you better learn from amazon.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2018

[Dec 02, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2017
We will revert on it.
Updated by akshuk1, Dec 04, 2017
Give me a replacement
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2017
Customer raised a complaint for defective issue, we interacted with customer and apologies for the inconvenience and asked him as we arrange for the tech visit so technician contacted him or not customer told they contacted and asked customer to come 13 km away from his address. Apologies and informed customer let us have this check with the concerned team that we can arrange for tech visit in his location or not customer told he is looking for only refund we told we have 10 days replacement policy and its not possible to arrange for refund. Customer told he is looking for refund only then only take the request or else close the complaint. As customer not ready replacement and with the confirmation of customer we're closing the complaint from our end.
Updated by akshuk1, Dec 04, 2017
But still if u cant give refund then give me replacement
Updated by akshuk1, Dec 13, 2017
This was the message and after taking the request you cancelled it after 2 days.this is 2 nd time that flipkart are cancelling my return request.the mobile which i have received was not working properly and after. Technician visit the mobile is hanged and not working at all.will never buy from flipkart next time they make people fool.and the senior customer mrs .neha is so rude that she doesnt know how to talk to customer, i said i will compain she told me u can complain its ur wish.worst services from flipkart nowadays better to close it. Technician Visit for Panasonic P77 (White, 16 GB) with order ID OD[protected] has been scheduled with our authorized partner JEEVES CONSUMER SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED. Your service request number for the same is 7L10-27013FLPKRT-4340072 and will be done by Thursday, Dec 14, 2017.
Updated by akshuk1, Dec 13, 2017
You people have looted me by giving a faulty mobile which is now dead

Comments

Dear Flipkart Team,

I bought Redmi 3S Prime Mobile Case In Your Flipkart. But It Was Very Bad Item. I'm Not Satisfied With This Item. Please Give Refund..

20795
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - i want to return my mobile and they are telling me we can do replacement