Flipkart — ifb 6.5 kg fully automatic top load washing machine

rajnish shahi on Aug 7, 2017
Od109768213267957000

Sir, i am ex serviceman retired from indian navy and settle in jamnagar gujrat.
I placed order for 6.5 kg ifb top load washing machine on 23/7/2017 under order id od109768213267957000 and on 24/7/2017 return request raised and place a fresh order for 6 kg ifb front load washing machine.

On 02/8/2017, the both item were delivered to me. After my repeated request, courier personnel, deliver the both item stating they have not been directed to take back one item and without, direction they can not take back the item. On, 05/8/17 again i approached flipkart, but they could given me satisfactory reply and just say sorry.
As per your return policy i can raise the return request within 10 days and i have raised the return request on 24/7/2017, just 01 day after request and before delivery.
This is my humble request to you that kindly help me and arrange the return pack for 6.5 kg top load ifb washing machine and refund the amount as earliest possible as i am facing financial hardship.
I am very old customer of flipkart and have not faced such problem and this time i am suffering hardship also. As i have purchased ifb 6 kg front load washing machine from flipkart, hence there is no use of another washing machine.
Kindly look into the matter and help me with arranging for return pick up and refund as well.

Rajnish shahi

[Aug 07, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sai Maheswara Reddy's response, Jul 30, 2017
Not working earphone and USB cable
Kamlesh Goyal's response, Jul 31, 2017
i have received local headphones
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 09, 2017
We will revert on customer complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 10, 2017
We have interacted with the customer, apologized for the issue, customer cancelled the order the nest day of the ordered date. Still it was not cancelled and the product got delivered on 2nd Aug. Hence return approved. Uninstallation was overrided and approved the return. Customer stated that the product is untouched. Informed the TAT for return and refund. closing the case.
Updated by rajnish shahi, Aug 11, 2017
My complain is still alive and it will be upto my return of item and refund of amount.

I AM TOTALLY DIS AGREE WITH THE SOME CALL CENTRE EXECUTIVE, THEY ARE UNABLE GIVE ME SATISFACTORY REPLY.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My flipkart account is deactivated. Please re active my account
Dear Sir

in oct 2016, i purchased mobile LeEco 2, from you. My invoice (bill) is misplaced from me, please send me the duplicate for the same. Please sent me on my email 'rlkvastu@gmail.com'

regards,
Rajaram Kandalgaonkar
I ordered a Sony headphones from flipkart nut i have received local headphones instead of orignal..
My Sony Xperia X dual mobile earphones and USB cable damaged

Thank you for sharing details with us. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES