LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 16, 2021

File a complaint to LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology

Having problems with LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology

LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology Website

LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology Head Office Address

DLF Corporate Park, Tower 4B, 2nd Floor, Unit No. 201 – 204
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
122002

Complaints recently resolved by LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology customer care

LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology reviews & complaints(136)

Please Solutions My Le1s Mobile Phone Handset for System update
LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 16, 2021
Updated by RKAdhikary
Please Solutions My Le1s Mobile Phone Handset for System update

Leeco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology — letv mobile

Dear team,

My mobile not a measure issues. Only on music system issue.

I'll submit my mobile for a lava service center from santacruz (W) high life mall suggest to mobile shop employee for santacruz (W) top 10 near gunjan.

And after 2 years still not received any response from this service center regarding to mobile.

Date of incident[protected]

Kindly help me return,...
    I have purchased a 55"smart tv model no. Letv x3-55 4k uhd smart tv from lemall.com online 3 year back. Tv came with four year warranty. Letv compny promissed me that they have service center all over the india but now i am searching there is no any servise centre working any where in india from last two years. And my tv got problum regarding wifi blutooth etc and require repair.

My contact no - [protected]
    [protected]...

. Plz refund money as much as possible...in my account... Othervise i will go in court... Its very urgent and i am not rich so please send my money back this is very urgent i beg my money back and it's very shameless without any reason and without my permission money deduction... Very shameless... I am so upset and scared these types of incidents which...

I bought a tv LeEco super 55 on 6th september 2016 on flipkart. The tv was installed by the jeeves engineer facilitated by flipkart. but the tv has stopped working from 19th july 2018. the tv is not turning on. we called flipkart helpline but did not get any proper response. then we dropped an email to flipkart stating the issue for which the flipkart through request number IN[protected] responded saying that the product warranty...

I bought leeco x651 through alibaba app.I received it after 34days after my payment.after that I notice its problems in my smartphone I surprised about her low battery timing it's too much also he got phone hang and hot too much.a big issue that its have dual back cameras?. No its have a one camera the other camera is not working... Plz tell me what I do now

I have purchased leeco mobile handset (VU42974) online from flipcart on[protected].In july2017 it hanged & got switched off. i immediately deposited handset for repairing with their authorized service center " aryan mobile & service center" located at latur on 20/07/2017. I have still not received my mobile. Reply from services center is that " company is not providing service. the handset is in warrenty period at the time of submission. now warrenty has expired since nearly 8 months have passed.so look in to the matter & get my handset repaired. Also during these 8 months I have visited service center more than 100 times. since my home is nearly 10 km away, you imagine mentel stress & petrol expenses in visiting service center. i am providing details of purchase & scanned documents of invoice & service center receipt.
        Name vijaykumar sidramappa oni
        my cell no [protected].
        vijaykumar s.oni
        Mar 13, 2018
        Updated by vivek Oni
        company's customer support not yet called me.
        Mar 13, 2018
        Updated by vivek Oni
        how many days does company takes to call back customer for grievance readressel ?
        Mar 16, 2018
        Updated by vivek Oni
        Still not received call. What next?
        Mar 21, 2018
        Updated by vivek Oni
        still not received any call from customer support of leeco, what shouid i do now
        Mar 29, 2018
        Updated by vivek Oni
        it was since march 8 2018, i registered complaint against services of leeco, i still not received a call from costumer support of company as told in complaint status. Now whats next?. what shouid i or you going to do?
        Apr 06, 2018
        Apr 27, 2018
        Updated by vivek Oni
        WHATS HAPPENING!;It was since march 8 2018, i registered complaint against services of leeco, i still not received a call from costumer support of company as told in complaint status. Now whats next?. what shouid i or you going to do?. shouid i move to court of law against company by hiring a lawyer...suggest & reply
        May 05, 2018
        if not received response, i am hiring a lawyer to represent my case in latur
        district consumer forum on10/05/2018.
        May 21, 2018
        district consumer forum on28/05/2018.it is really disgusting
        May 28, 2018
        district consumer forum on 05/06/2018.it is really disgusting

I had purchased the above mentioned tv on 31 aug 2016 with a warrenty period of 2 years. Accidentally, the screen of my tv has broken and since then i m trying to call up the customer care number given at the lemall.com/in site #[protected], but nobody from the company is picking up the call causing great inconvenience at my end. I had also sent an email at [protected]@le.in and reported the matter to the company, but they told me contact...

Dear sir/ma'am

I aarif khan facing problem with le eco service centre. My phone display was broken accidentally. I have given my phone letv 1s to the service centre on 3rd june 2016 to change my mobile display. But they didn't fix my mobile till now.
          Just wanted to fix my mobile.

Mobile number [protected], [protected]

Please look into it.

Warm regards
          Aarif khan

Job sheet no: JS[protected]
            Date & Time : 11 July 2017 17:58:05
            Mobile : [protected]
            Name : Virendra Jadeja

There was a problem in calling, so I gave my handset to LETV authorized service center at Ahmedabad. (Address: Touch Ahmedabad, 15, 16, 17, 18, 1st floor, Neptun Tower, Near Neharu bridge, Ashram road, Ahmedabad-380009). Finally After almost 4 month I received my handset back after so many requests....

Dear leeco team,

My phone needs system update and it crashes regularly, the phone performance too bad.

Not satisfied with your service.

All apps are crashes automatically

Sometimes
            Phone switched off when make calls

Network signals are automatically gone and after few minutes it will come again.

Now running eui version is 5.6.013s

Make sure latest update supported... Urgently

Waiting for your reply

Contact no.[protected]
            Mallesh
            Mallesh. [protected]@gmail.com
            I have put my coolpad cool 1 phone in service centre at Neil Communication center Noida on 9 jan 2018 for screen not working complain till date today after 2 month some days they have not able to get screen for me i am taking regular follow ups from customer care but every time they says in 4 days you will get it done...

Battery backup is to low and fingers is also not working it is not working properly or if i will open any it will close automatically and data connection also problem if i will close the data but i will show the data is off but it is not off.
              And the software is also not updated as a new version and this phone has installed old version so please resolve this problem

I bought leeco super 4 x50 pro smart tv from website: in. Lemall.com (Which is down now) on march 19, 2017.

Since oct 31, 2017, the tv didn't turn on.
                I registered a complaint on leeco's call portal[protected] on oct 4, 2017 with complaint no.: 36737.
                Leeco's engineers arrived my home on oct 8, 2017 to check the issue and arrived at conclusion to replace motherboard.

Since then, i have been continuously following up with leeco's call support team but they have failed to provide replacement part for tv. Their customer support number is always busy and usually takes 2-3 hours to even get connected, and if luckily it gets connected they always increase the resolution time by 1or 2 days and thereby 23 days have already passed.

Desirable resolution:
                Replace the tv/faulty part else refund

My job sheet number is js[protected]. Isubmitted my mobile to service center on 9, may 2017. Still i dnt get my mobile phone back customer care not responding now they said you come and collect your mobile from service center technician will come to your home to repair. I send lot of mails to [protected]@le.com not no valid response when will i get my mobile.
                  Nov 25, 2017
                  Updated by Sathiyamoorthy muthiah
                  I bought leeco le2 my mobile was reapaired within 6 months i bring it to authorised service center on may 09, 2017. Still i don't get my mobile back whenever i call customer care simply told that please wait for one more week. Now service center called me to come and collect your mobile which was not still repaired. My job sheet number is js[protected]. They are simply cheating me.

My smartphone (Model: leeco le max 2) isn't working at all for past 1.5 months. It won't even turn on, i deposited it at my nearest service center and after regular enquiry the service center people asked me to take the phone with me as the company won't be taking in any phones for repairs. I've had to spend the last 2 months without my cell phone, it is extremely difficult for me, my work, my education and daily life. Now they say it won't be repaired even when i have all the bills and its still under warranty. This is extremely customer service on their part. I'm a student and i had to save money for several months before buying a 17000 rs device. The company has been straight up disrespectful towards my rights as a consumer and i want them to be taught a lesson.

My complaint number is #22398 against letv x65 replacement registered on 5th august, 2017. Issue is not yet resolved from last 3 months. I keep calling service centre number[protected] since then it used to usually connect after trying 10-15 times (Paid customer care number only) after long waiting time till last month but now no one is resoponding calls. I keep messaging on facebook as well most of the time they don't respond and if somehow i am lucky they simply say we are escalating your issue to the next level everytime. I don't know what's there next level? I am also attaching a copy of the bill and pic of line on screen panel as i am unable to use the tv from more than 3 months. Kindly send the replacement asap or refund money please and take your regular clients seriously who holds most of leeco devices and recommend leeco over other products.

I have shared my detailed complaint on 20th July. Below are my product details
                        Name on Invoice:
                        · Contact person name: Anantha krishna T
                        · Date of product purchase: 21st Dec 2016
                        · Contact Number:[protected]
                        · Alternate Contact Number::[protected]/[protected]
                        · Address with Landmark:: Sukritha, No 518, 15th main, 5th cross, Saraswathipuram, Mysore
                        · Area PIN code:570009
                        · Model number of product: :
                        · Serial number of product (Starting with Le):
                        · Point of Sale(LeMall, Flipkart, Amazon): LeMall
                        Complaint : Effective from March started getting Voice destruction problem complained several times and later they registered one complaint id 22227 and again they cancelled it without any reason. Again did complaint and registered one more complaint number 22226 and people visited multiple times and unable to solve the issue. Afterwards that ticket also closed without solving it. Now unable to reach their unique number which is chargeable and lost several thousands calling that number. Whoever senior I call they say I am not now with Leeco and escape.They are not afraid of consumer complaint. They say file a case we have already having several cases and attending court daily. I need refund of the amount paid so that at least can buy a product who gives good service. From 8 months kept TV at home without using it.

I have submitted my le x526 on[protected] at hcl touch jaipur. The jobsheet number is js[protected]. I have not received the answer till today. I am facing charging issue. It's not getting the charge and unable to switch it on as the battery completely drained. It's really an irritating customer care at hcl touch is unable to deliver my phone.
                          Please solve my problem and deliver my phone asap.
                          Mohd jawed
                          Jaipur

Purchase date: 2.12.2016(In warranty)
                            Incident Date-7.10.17
                            Cell no-[protected]

x55 Tv display stopped working. Trying to contact LeEco. Their toll free no. wont work[protected] &[protected]. They dont reply to Emails (already sent 3 email to [protected]@le.com).
                            Cant find authorized service centers.
                            Kindly help.

Product is still in warranty so resolution by replacement or repair.

I have purchased a le eco le 2 x526 mobile with ime no [protected] during february 2017 through amazon vide inv no[protected]and it was not working since 14/5/17. Subsequently it was given for service center voice plus at ernakulam vide job sheet no. Js [protected] on 15/5/17. No information recd for next two months and it was fwd to customer care india support @ le.com
                              And they have assured immediate solution
                              But all in vain the product was returned by the service centre due to non response from the company. Pl replace my mobile
                              It is still in the warranty
                              Regards boby john