Fly Mobile Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122016

Awesome

Fly Mobile related photos (1)

Fly Mobile Customer Care related pictures (1)

Fly Mobile Complaints & Reviews

Fly Mobile — Delay & Misguide by the Custmer care Centre [Resolved]

nilesh Joshi

My name is Nilesh Joshi, I have bought a FLY cell phone before 10 months .
suddenly there...

Naved Ahmed
Hello
To be direct on point its being 4 month now that my handset is under repair in service center latest ticket number is :hyd-fl-013972/2008, and after repair every time problem is not fixed one time service center has changed the crystal clear handset body to rough used one, now i am in touch with pooja gupta don't know about her supervisor, as i am asking for replacement of handset she agreed for replacement of it with same model of worth of my purchase and said will get back to me in 20 minutes 15 days back till now no reply senior authority has responded in manner and i was intimating them that on 10 jan 2009 warrenty will be expired now my handset is in service center and pooja gupta want me to collect the handset, as warranty period is expired if i face problem again in handset then i cant give it back to service center, nither one is ready to do replacement or fix the phone problem is there any senior authority who can take the ownership of case and revert me, is all are buys in holiday or other work, i will appeal media and take consumer court help.
I don't have more time to explain...

But in short FLY company' s customer care service is very poor..

No body gives service on time...and says its not our fault its company's fault...

Devam Services" @ Vijay cross road, Navarang pura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Phone : +[protected] Mobile : +91 - [protected]
Email-Id : devam.[protected]@gmail.com

is very poor service provider center...

The parts of any FLY Mobiles are very cheap quality

once you give your phone to FLY service center, It will totally useless, even they don't have knowledge for body fitting also...

So My advice is please DON'T GO WITH FLY...

Abhijit Das
    I bought a cellphone (Model No. SX-210) of company 'FLY' on date 24th August 2008 from Mobile Store (e-Mall), Chandni Chowk, Kolkata. On date 29th Nov 2008 I found that my cell is not working properly, data cable port problem and memory card disconnection problem.
    Then I went to Authroized Service center at New Alipore Kolkata (Date 06th Dec 2008). Receptoniest told me that it takes around 3 weeks which was unacceptable for me. But she told me to contact their main service centre AURA TELCOM SERVICES PVT. LTD. 15B, 1 R. N. Mukherjee Road, Mazzanine Floor (Martin Burn Building, Kolkata - 700001, Phone :[protected]. (near by Lalbazar Kolkata). They will do it fast.
    In next week (13th Dec 2008, Sat) I am gone this service centre.They people Checked my cell physically and discover three problems
    1) Datacable faulty,
    2) Memory connector problem and
    3) System connector broken.
    They kept my mobile for till date (03rd Jan 2009) and from last two weeks I am constantly calling them for my mobile. But they do not deliver my mobile with all rectification.
    When I threat them about consumer forum, one of the service centre supervisor Mr Minmoy Islam told me to contact MR Debnath (Mob : [protected]) regarding this. Mr Debnath is a Service Executive of FLY (Employee of FLY).
    I had called him so many times, but he is not responding any way.
    So I found that, these low graded company just making the Indians fool with their low graded products and no one can do nothing.
    I kadambari bawa, residing in nasik, purchased fly mobile sx210, 4months ago from authorised dealer, digilog in nasikroad.Even after seeing so many good mobiles of nokia, sony erricson, i chose fly mobile for its unique features...but now im regreting for the same.
    1 month after purchasing it i noticed a crack in its screen even when i did not mishandle it.the service centre employees said that it will cost 2500Rs for changing its screen.but why should i pay so much money for the damage i have not done.
    Now i have replaced the screen with a non touch pad screen but still itis showing same problems like memory card disconnection.
    please give me some solution to this problem ...you guys cant just make fool of customers like this...
    i am waiting for ur reply or say solution, if not within 10 days u will see a complaint registered under consumer protection act.

my email address is [protected]@rediffmail.com
    mobile number:[protected]
    I brought a SX210 Fly moblie set some time back. There were various problems with the set which were reported. The service center people were so rude that once I had to take back the set and go another center. However, though they were decent, they rectified the defect but the same happened again in no time. This time they declined saying that it could be done only once. Also, the LCD broke of its own and they agreed that the screen of this model is thin and often breaks but they did not replace the same under warranty even though the same happened of its own because of manufacturing defect and no fault of mine or mishandling. I cannot use the phone now and the money has gone to waste. I will never ever buy another FLY.
    i am indrani biswas. i bought fly SX210 from Subhikhsha in Sinthi more. The display was broken when i dropped it from my hands. it was given to Subhiksha but they asked me to go to Aura Telecom Services near Lalbazar. I had given them the mobile on 13/4/09. they kept on pending the date of delivery giving the excuse of the display not being available. they didnt even recieve my calls after that. when my father went there with a police officer on 24/8/09 they asked them to wait for some time and it will be done. they did give back a mobile but after bringing it home i found that it was not mine for it had pre-saved nos, photos, messages. the IMI no is also not the same. it is surely not my mobile. now again i have no way to inform them as they dont recieve phone calls. i do not want to get involved in useless troubles so i am informing my problem in public. Plz help.
    i am so dissatisfied with this junkie FLY mobile is that i consider it a waste of humanity to write about it. nevertheless, to add: my mobile is dead in one year: chain of problems like charger, key pad and god know what not. on top of all these, the customer service centers should be sued and exterminated in any civilized country. it is only in india that they can behave so rudely and with utter incompetence. they just do not take the call and if you ask them anything, the put down the reciever. what kind of customer service is that?
    Fly Mobile is a very very third grade mobile phone. please do't buy FLY Mobile phone.
    buying a FLY mobile is a BLUNDER...tats all folks

Fly Mobile — want fly manager in India [Resolved]

sachin patil
      I Must want the the address, telephone, fax or any contact thing of Fly mobile in India office.
      Please...

Fly Mobile — service [Resolved]

Sachin Mohan Patil
      I buy a new fly mobile, But after one months its display had a problem so show this problem to service office...

Krishan
      This is the worst ever thing that i had never faced in my life with telecommunication networking, my self and my friend buy the Fly mobile three months ago and my friend has misplaced is charger and now we need a new charger . All that i need is a service center in Chennai city to buy after all a simple charger which is going to cost only Rs 150 - 200. Without having the charger we are not able to use the mobile which costs Rs 7000, this purely bad and reticulous and extrodinary example of poor customer service . If the intention is to sell maximum phone try to provide the service for that . The money we are paying should be useful for your side as well as for our side . When we are buying the phone the dealer is giving so much of forge details and i dont know what for the word is given with out satisfying the customer .

K. GOPALAKRISHNA
        Respected Sir,
        I have purchased FLY Mobile Phone from the dealer 'SANGEETHA' Malleswaram, Bangalore on 30.11.2007 at a cost of Rs.5, 650/- thinking that it is a quality product. The model of the set is Fly 500i and the IMEI/Serial No. is [protected]. However, to my surprise the Display LCD screen has been broken on 24.10.2008 when the mobile set was kept in my trouser pocket. The set was not at all fallen or damaged. I am very much sure that it is an manufacture defect. I have registered for the replacement of LCD Screen at your service center, "ACCEL FRONTLINE LIMITED, # 18/8 Saleh Centre, Cunningham Road Bangalore 560052 on 28.10.2008 vide it Call No. BLR-FL-005316/2008. The Service center had estimated the cost of replacement of the LCD Screen at Rs.1800/- . However, till date the service center has not replaced the LCD screen and return the mobile set. I think your company has to replace the LCD Screen free of cost or replace the mobile set as it is a Manufacturing defect. More than 20 days has been elapsed from the date of complaint, but the set is not yet repaired. I have no other alternative but has to approach the Consumer Court if the set is not repaired within a week. I hope your esteemed company will take necessary action in this regard immediately. The cost of the LCD Screen may also be borne by the FLY company.
        Yours faithfully,
        K. GOPALAKRISHNA,
        ACCOUNTS OFFICER, [Department of Posts]
        # A-IV/4, POSTAL STAFF QUARTERS,
        KAVALBYRASANDRA, R. T. NAGAR, BANGALORE -560 032.
        CONTACT No. [protected]

Details of the Mobile Set:
        MODEL: FLY SL 500i.
        IMEI No. [protected]
        DATE OF PURCHASE: 30.11.2007
        PURCHASE PRICE: Rs. 5650/-
        DEALER NAME: SANGEETHA,
        #284/1, Sampige Road, Near 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore -560 003, Tel: 23346111
        Invoice No. SI/MAL/5824

SERVICE CENTER DETAILS/SET DETAILS:
        CALLNO: BLR-FL-005316/2008

Fly mobile set/ SL500i — No display

I have purchased a Fly mobile set (SL 500i) on 27/05/2008 from RPG Cellucom India (P) Ltd., c/o Spencer's Super Avisar, EM Bypass, Kolkata. The set is occasionally used at my home. The set stopped showing any display from 15/05/2009; for which I have shown to the authorised service centre Sri Balaji Infocom, Durgapur (W.B.).The set was received by them for checking for which they have given me the Job Sheet counter foil, Tag no.1565, dated 18/05/2009. After two days, the service centre person rang me and told that the spring got damaged for which repair charge of Rs.600/ is required. Though within the warranty period, I had no other option than to accept it.I have received the the repaired one with the payment of Rs.600/ on today(27/05/2009). My complain is that why I should pay for it when the warranty is applicable.
        plz mobile fly sl500i lcd scren prize

panny.saritha
          I purchased fly mobile(SX 210) on feb 2008. From last one month it is not getting charged properly when i plug the charger, i had to adjust it so many times to get it charged. After some days even that was not happening i showed the mobile at the service centre, they say that the pin where you connect the charger is not working properly so the mobile is not getting charged. I am searching the address for Fly show room in hyderabad and secundrabad area's so that i can get it repaired but i dont find proper address online nor the Fly service centre contact number.
          Please provide me the above details.
          I just want to say that iam very much unsatisfied with the mobile as there no proper battery back up.It has problem every now and then, its not even a year i purchased the mobile.Its so sad that a customer purchases the mobile paying such a huge amount and the product doesn't work properly. plz help me solving my problem.
          Saritha
          hi
          i m from india. i want to tell my problem to u. i think u can't solve my problem but it's my work to tell u my problum.my fly sx210 stop charging after 2 to 3 minets.it show that "Warning! Bad Contant Charger!".plz solve my problum in less time.ur fly set sx210 give me a big proble plz solve it.
          yours truly
          ramu
          I am having same problem! I even bought a new charger (this was a hassle because the service center was not very helpful) even with new charger this is still happening. My phone is only 8 months old!! I am very dissatisfied. How to remedy????
          fly mv300n charging ways

Sridevi Mogilineedi
            I bought Fly V60i on September 21st, 2008. One fine day, my mobile got switched off and never got switched on. Took it to the nearest Adonis Service Center immediately. They tested and said that the batter has gone and they need to replace it. They said they dont have stock and they dont know how much time they will take to get the battery.

I had never seen such an irresponsible customer service. What would people do if they have a lot of important contact in the phone memory, have to wait till they replace the battery, that too not given a proper date of replacement and also cant understand why the battery is not working in not more than 2 months? Is this a failure model?

Fly Mobile — Customer Care is irresponsible [Resolved]

daisy
              Hi, I bought b700 model . It had mic problems .Voice wasnt audible for the other party on the call, it was too low . I had...

tamal basu
              DATED –14.10.2008

RESPECTED SIR,

SUB- RESQEST FOR COMPENSATION OF RS 2000/ OR REPALACEMENT OF NEW SET AGAINST DAMAGE OF LCD SCREEN (MANUFACTURING DEFECT) IN FLY MOBILE HANDSET HUMMER IMEI NO-[protected] PURCHASED ON 31ST AUGUST 2008 IN RESPECT OF TAMAL BASU BANGALORE.

SIR,

I TAMAL BASU PURCHASER OF YOUR NEWLY LANCHED FLY MOBILE SET (HUMMER) AGAINST IMEI NO-[protected] STATED THAT, I PURCHASED FLY MOBILE TO GET QUALITY PRODUCT AND THE GOOD WILL OF YOUR COMPANY.
              BUT IT IS SORRY TO INFORM YOU THE ON 12TH OCT 2008 WHILE THE SET WAS IN CHARGING MODE, WITH IN A MINUTE, A CRACKING SOUND OCCURRED AND IT WAS FOUND THE LCD SCREEN WAS BROKEN FROM INSIDE.
              ACCORDINGLY ON 13TH OCT 2008 I WENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER (DETAILS IS GIVEN BELOW) TO GET THE SET RAPAIRED IT WAS NOTICED THAT MOST OF THE FLY MOBILE CUSTOMERS ARE SUFFERING THE SAME PROBLEM THAT IS THE CRACKING OF LCD SCREEN DISPLAY WITH OUT ANY VALID REASON. (HOPE THEY WILL ALSO CONVAY THEIR PROBLEMS TO YOU SOON ONE OF THE CUSTOMER WHOES IMEI NO- [protected] BEARING HIS MOBILE NO- [protected] IN RESPECT OF MR KALI PRASAD SAME PROBLEM)
              THE ESTIMATED COST, GIVEN BY THE SERVICE CENTER IS APPROX 2000/- FOR REPLACING OF LCD SCREEN WITH A MINUMUM PERIOD OF 15 TO 20 DAYS WHICH IS TO BE PAIED BY ME, SIR IT IS NOT MY FAULT, IT’S THE MANUFACTURING DEFECT OR DUE TO THE USE OF VERY LOW QUALITY PRODUCT IN THE SENSATIVE PARTS OF SUCH COSTLY MOBILES OF THE RENOUND COMPANY “FLY”.
              IN THIS REGARDS YOU ARE REQUESTED, TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER PERSONALY AND NECESSARY COMPANSATION OF RS 2000/- OR REPLACE WITH A NEW HAND SET AGAINST OLD ONE FOR THE GOOD WILL OF YOUR COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SATISRATION WHICH IS YOUR MAIN MOTTO.
              YOUR INTERFERENCE IS IN THIS MATTER ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED, EXPECTED YOUR REPLY SOON
              NOTE--- THIS E-MAIL IS NOT ONLY TO GET COMPENSATION FROM THE COMPANY BUT ALSO A SUGGATION TO IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY PRODUCT IN THIS PRESENT COMPITATIVE MARKET, TO AVOID CUSTOMER SUFFERING LIKE ME.

THANKING YOU,

DEALER NAME- HOT SPOT RETAIL LIMITED
              SHOP NO 46, 1ST MAIN ROAD
              YASHWANTPUR BANGALORE 560052
              INV NO –[protected] DATED 31.08.2008
              i have fly v60i mobile.please tell me that this mobile is compatible to connect internet to the computer or not.
              Subject: Request for replacement of LCD Screen of FLY Mobile set model No. SL 500i and compensation of Rs.1800/-
              Respected Sir,
              Yours faithfully,
              K. GOPALAKRISHNA,
              ACCOUNTS OFFICER, [Department of Posts]
              # A-IV/4, POSTAL STAFF QUARTERS,
              KAVALBYRASANDRA, R. T. NAGAR, BANGALORE -560 032.
              CONTACT No. [protected]

Invoice No. SI/MAL/5824

SERVICE CENTER DETAILS/SET DETAILS:
              CALLNO: BLR-FL-005316/2008

Fly Sl 500i cell phone — bad quality product

Dear Sir/Madam I want to draw your kind attention regarding a mobile phone of FLY SL 500i. I bought this phone on 17 Feb. 2008 from Hotspot Retails Pvt. Ltd., Shop No. SCF 64, Sec-15 Market, Faridabad (Haryana) Ph. : [protected], bill no. 2566 and IMEI no.[protected]. After 2 months, I found this phone very faulty. The hotspot guys sent it to service centre. After 10 days it got not working again. They sent it again but no use. Earphone was replace but the replaced one was also collapsed in 15 days. I sent my phone to service centre again for repair but nothing is happening. The phone is not working yet. It has software problem, auto switch off even after serviced 3 times. I am trying to contact Meridian Mobile Pvt. Ltd. Ph. :[protected]/76, [protected], the numbers given on service book, no reply is coming on these phone numbers. Is there any solution for this problem. Please advice me. I email this complaint to service centres having mail ID is [protected]@yahoo.co.in, [protected]@yahoo.co.in, but nothing comes out, the person call me at Nehru Place again and told me that I will replace the Motherboard, but after opening of handset he said, We cannot change it because cell phone having junk stain in it, and warranty is not applicable, I want to draw yout attention that last time when I got it serviced from the service centre, they stick a sticker on it and the gum has left it stain on inside the handset. Is It my fault ?. Plz help me to sort out this problem. Thanks & Regards Sandeep Arora [protected]
              I also faced same problem with my SL 500i Fly mobile with broken LCD display.No one listen in the Fly company.

Fly Mobile — product defect

hello

Res Sir,

i purchase a MC125 handset fly mobile from himalaya bid bazaar

invoice no [protected] dt 26/6/11 cash memo ,Trusting your name

and company I had not checked the working of handset ,unfrtunetly

on 28/6/11 I try to use the hand set while I found that second simcard

slote not working, I am senior citigen not able to move thou I contect

the soap from your mall I purchsed the same.it is a product defect

but the shoap man decline to exchange the hand set and kicked me out

and said that you go to service centre ,away from your mall about 20 km.

I request him to take it and manage to get it reples or repair the same.

Sir I am regrate to say that I had purchase the thing on the NAME OF

BIGBAZAARE CREDIT, is it no any responcibility after sell service arrise

after a very few days .

More I like to draw your kind attention that the telephone number

printed on cash memo is wrong as I am living in onther city at

nadiad and comple to spend more fair and financial loss still

the handset not exchange please iniciate action

thanking you

yours faithfully

sudhir chauhan

no any kind of service after sell awailable

Fly Mobile — Warranty Service of Fly Mobile [Resolved]

Roshan Janardhan Meshram
                Just go through my mail that i have sent to Fly mobile Service.

My Ack.Slip No....

Vijay Kardile
                I had bought Fly mobile Phone modle B700 from Essar Mobile Shop with bill they had stated that there are service centre in mumbai when i searched the Fly mobile web site it gave me a lot of Address for the same but when i called on those ether the numbers were disconnected or wrong and finaly when i got through one address they said that they do not provide services for the Fly mobile phone and they do not have any information how their number is still on the web site when i tried to send e-mail on the company customer care it got bounced back stating no such e-mail address. please guide me what to do in this case as the phone has costed me 7000/-Rs.
                Charger non working, presently charging via USB Data cord.
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Fly Mobile - Fly Mc 100 — UNSATISFIED WITH SERVICE CENTRE OF FLY MOBILE [Resolved]

PAWAN KUMAR
                  My big brother bought a Fly MC 100 mobile for me from Hot Spot Sector 18 Noida U.P. on dated 16.06.2008 . After one month...

mukesh bharadwaj
                  I bought Fly model E300 mobile 1 year ago ...
                  its Lcd screen has crackd down .now i want to repair it plz tell me the nearest centre in south delhi.
                  I bought Fly model SX 210 mobile 6month ago ...
                  its Lcd screen has crackd down .now i want to repair it
                  plz tell me the nearest centre in south delhi.
                  I bought Fly model SX210 mobile 3/4 months ago ...
                  its Lcd screen has crackd down & I was replaced the screen from Kolkata service centre on 30th January 2009 & they have been charged Rs.1850/-. I have been paid up the above rupees but the screen has cracked as same after 3 days used on 1st February 2009 in the morning. There are no miss used from us. I was talked Mr. Suman Chowdhury (Mobile-[protected]) & requested him for my problem but he denied the matter & he said it will be charged again. Pls give me a solution what I will do now.
                  i brought a fly sx210 mobile 1 year before its display has been crashed please tell me the nearest service center address and number in mumbai and the price of the display.
                  please call me.

SANJIB HALDER
                  SILIGURI.
                  my fly e105 screen broken accidently, but touch is working fine on TV output, only screen is damage. could you tell me what is cost of repair???????

Fly Mobile — feeling of cheated by company [Resolved]

hardik jitendrabhai patel
                    I bought fly mobile Model V90 just 3 months ago.I send it for repairing at customer care centre twice.And once i receive phone...

Fly Mobile — 2 months in customer care [Resolved]

sunilraja
                    I have bought a fly cell phone before 3 months. Suddenly there was some problem with the speaker i gave the phone to the guy...

Fly Mobile — Display not working [Resolved]

Ghanshyam Rawat
                    I want Fly Customer Care Centre Tel. No & Address of south delhi
                    showroom.
                    My Contact No :- [protected]...

akash pandey
                    my one year of the purchase of this fly sl500i mobile is not yet over and i have been to customer care 4 change of the battery and again i believe that it does has a standbye backup of 3 hours and u cnt talk more than 1hr completely initially my voice was faulty and was replaced then and now this faulty battery cn somebody please hear me.
                    Same Issue