Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility

Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Spice Mobile Service Centers

Shri Mobiles Point
Door No - 3/28, Opp Narayana Concapt School, Chaitanyapuri, 10Th Road, Dtlshuk Nagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Rapid Solution
Sameera Kothi, Jamal Road, Near Post Office, Patna, Bihar

Service Zone Tele Center
F-7, Jyoti Colony, Near Durgapuri Chowk, Shahdara, Delhi

Unique Services
Shop No16, Gharse Tower, Near Don Bosco High School, Next To Micrcity, Panjim, Goa

3G Infocom
4/A, 2nd Flore, Neel Kamal Complex, OppSales India, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Nanak Telecom

T.C 20/2042, Near Post Office, Karamana, Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala

CMM Comunication
House No 535, Ruikar Road, Badkas Chowk, Nagpur, Maharashtra

Trisha Enterprises
LB- 6 & 7, Mansarovar Complex, A Block, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Taipan Electronics
A/5, Om Shree Swati Manor C.H.S Ltd, Ground Floor – J. K. Sawant Marg, Opp. Shivaji Mandir, Dadar (West), Mumbai
+91 22 2437 1926

Shop No 221, 222, 223, Agarwal Tower, 2nd Floor, Sardarpura B Road, Jodhpur

Chennall Cellular Service
F-69, Prince Tower, 94-113 P.H.Road, Kellys, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

B.R.B.M Tele Services
28, MG Road, Anant Raj Plaza, Civil Line, Allahabad, U.P.

Shiv Enterprises

View More Information...

Good

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility Complaints & Reviews

Sir 4 Month Se Device Liye Ho Gaye Lekin Abhi Tak Active nahi hui
Note: Device Order Kiya To Usme Charging Problem...

I want spice qt59 mobile battery
Jan 08, 2021

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi team,

I forgot my input lock code and not able to start my phone. My mobile model is spice m-5600. And...

This mobile is bad moblie. Bhut hang martha hai. Or iski customer service bhut bakar hai. Or service center be bakar. Moblie main problem ho to service center wale 1week ka time lete hai. Fir wahi mobile device dethe hai. Or 1 saal ki resplasmant dete hai or bolte hai ki mobile bahut best hai ganta best hai isse best to china ka mobile hai kam se kam best service to dethe hai. World baker mobile hai. Ye baker mobile hai. Or main bollta ki mobile mat lena. Kabi nai lena. Main service center jatha hu to mujie kathe hai ki aap mujie paresaan karte ho. Or 1week mobile chalaney ka let's magate hai or mujie bahi mobile bapes de dethte hai. Worlds baker moblie.
    Sep 02, 2018

Poorvika promoting a mobile device in Tamil Nadu which doesn't having Tamil in the language setting (Spice V801)
    Please inform to the manufacturer to include the Tamil language option in the language setting, while updating the software.
    Mera pf amaunt abhi Tak nahi Mila Kai bar trai kiya mujhe pf no.diya tha lekin ab uan no.magte he Jo mere pas nahi he Mera pf 3 saal ka he
      Spice stellar 441 mobile spice service center jama kia tha 15.7.2017 ko sankar enterprise habib complex shop no f5 1st floor...

I have purchased 'spice dual-sim smart pulse smartwatch' order no.[protected] purchased on 15/12/17 from amazon.
      I have purchase this watch in dec and its manufacturing date is jan-2017 which after using not even for month its display screen turned totally white. Despite the watch is under warranty i am helpless as no one is repairing it in goa also its spare parts are not available.
      Then i attempted calling spice customer care[protected] which is invalid number. I have used all possible ways to communicate to manufacturer customer care no.[protected], [protected],[protected] email id [protected]@smobility.in, but all are invalid. That is why is am disappointed and helpless.
      Spice mobile is manufacturing product but there is no aftersale service. And surprising thing is that all contact numbers are invalid.
      no after sale service for spice smart watch in goa
      Jun 23, 2018

I purchased spicemobile, it got heating and sceern was not working one side and there is no service center in our city why...

Hello spice

This is to inform you that i had purchased spice xlife mobile in june 2017 through amazon. I was using this mobile for three months. From last ten days mobile had a power problem. The mobile was not switching on after pressing power button for many times. And after sometime it automatically switched on. Day before yesterday when i ended a call and kept it idle suddenly mobile battery bursted with a big sound and fire too came from it. I had been trying to reach your number which is given on manual book but no sort of response from your company also the service centres which you had listed on the book were also been approached but they claim that they are not dealing with spice mobiles now. Then why you had given these centres as asp. Now let me know the genuine authorised service centers in chennai. Please help in this regard else we can move it legally. I am so vexed with this type of customer service from your company. Please come with a solution for this issue. Attached all the images and mobile images bursted battery image and amazon invoice copies.

Karthik
        [protected] / [protected]
        Nov 21, 2017

I am visited your Service centre at Gorakhpur Golhar Uttar Pradash dt-08.03.2018 at 11: am I discuss with regarding problem but person was regularly miss behave with me when i come back with out repair my mobile.
        I need a battery for spice xplor proton 5.my Mobile battery is completely damage.plzzz help me my no [protected].it is not available to buy
        online or mobile store.

My complaint dt.04.09.17 to replace my phone immediately but till now no responce from company and so many requests on phone talk with company authorities and sent complaint/ regd lawyer notices given to company to replace my phone. I request you sir, please take proper action to replace my phone. I enquired at berhampur the company's authorised service centre m/s. Satish solutions, gandhinagar main road, berhampur, they told me that we sent your phone for replacement as per their instructions. I am facing so many troubles without the mobile phone.
          Oct 31, 2017

Date 28.04.2017 ko spice 5721 m-imei no. [protected] anpurna mobile pro. Manish kumar mo. [protected], [protected], se purchase kiya
            One month hi mobile band ho gya ful charge karne par bhi kuch time bad band ho jata tha mobile shop par dikhane par spice service center per date 14.08.2017 ko bhej diya jiska aaj date tak koi salutation nahi huwa spice service center mo. No. [protected] par bat karne par bhi koi santustipurvak jawab nahi dekar galat sabdo ka pryog karte h spice mobile se bahut problem huai h or spice service center par bhi customer se sahi bat nahi karte mere mobile problem ka salutation kare or muje jo paresani hui h usase nizat dilave

Dt 14.08.2017, dear customer - your device is received at our service centre with sr no[protected]h80029, kindly use this for all further queries.

Ram singh
            Bijainagar
            mobile problem not solution
            Sep 12, 2017

After resetting my mobile my google play services has stopped. Your given tollfree number is also not working. Help me
            Hi my phone is spice one unfortunately I sat on my phone and I found that my phone is cracked and I gave it to a mechanic he said the display has gone and so for there are no required parts to work it again Actually Iam thin even though I've just sat on it it broke😬😬😬😬

Name : rama rao from berhampur, odisha. ([protected]@gmail.com)

I have purchase a spice mobile (Model: xlife m5+) from home shop 18, the order no.[protected] dated 23-04-16 and the phone delivered by 02-05-16. After care full use of phone about only 5 months, the phone started not working and the same has given to service center m/s satish solutions, gandhi nagar main road, service request no. 18102747ga0014 on 14-10-16. The phone gets repaired and returned another phone to me on 07-01-17. After 3 months o[censored]sage again the started not working (Software/ network problem) on 31-03-17. Again the phone was submitted to same service center. But the sad thing is till now i have not received my phone. I have contacted many times to customer care officials and the registered lawyer notice also given on 29-06-17, but i didn't get any useful information. I have requested many times to replace my phone with a new phone. At least this the problem not supposed come again.

I am writing this complaint to solve my problem as soon as possible from now. If it not solved soon, i will go to consumer court.

Hope you are going to solve the issue on immediate effect.
              Sep 04, 2017

I am resident of assam dibrugarh and have spice mobile MI 498 which is not working since few days that i bought a few days back i wanna know if there is any service centre or ny contact details which can be helpful because the no showing in the google are either fake or old no. Pls give me the updated phone no if any body have it.
                I bought a spice x life proton 5 from shop cj in december 2016. It had some problems on the screen as well a corrupted camera....

Hi, its been 2 and half year since i bought my spice stellar mi-526 mobile.
                My battery just died last month, i wanted a new battery for my phone but there are no spice service centers in margao goa.
                I tried asking in local stores if they can get the battery replaced but they did not have a battery for my phone.

Is there any spice service centers in goa?
                Can i please get the address and contact no.?

And lastly is it possible for me to get a new battery for my phone?

Please reply to me at [protected]@gmail.com
                Jul 22, 2017

Aug 20, 2017
                Jai bhagwan rathi's response
                I have completed my complaint.plesae

Oct 08, 2017
                ruksana bee's response
                spice phone may be not work properly nad network problem also and screen problem also

Thankyou
                Last two months se maine apna mobile care me diya hua hai.lekin koi solution nhi hua hai.jab bhi jakar confirm krta hu to koi jawab nhi milta.
                Please find a solution for me.
                Thanx

Sir this phone may be not work properly i was booking in mar 2016 my name is hyder ali the screeen may be not work and network problem also so i request to conduct new smart phone

your consumer spices

I will purchased in spice mobile in 4 month ago and not used in one day. Mobile phone problem has been idea sim not working only network show but calling not available pls check phone in last 4 months in services centre and not prospering answer on services centre. He said we sent on spice company but no response on spice mobile company. Please help
                  Jul 22, 2017

Model Xlife-M5+
                  GSM mobile handset
                  S/N :XM5+8G[protected]

Sir i have received a message from this number [protected] he said congrats you win £1000.000.00 o2 telecome mobile draw in uk and claim send your name age and address to win2 [protected]@ outlook.com sir it is truth or false sir please reply me i am waiting for you i am very very thankful to you for this sir please read my complent i am very poor man thanks
                    Jul 13, 2017

My Spice M6110n set SIM slot- 1, 2 showing sim registration failed whenever i moved from one location to another for being active the SIM i rearrange the SIM in alternative order SIM-1 to SIM-2 slot and SIM-2 to SIM-1 slot then the tower comes, kindly rectify the problem or if any universal code to crack the problem

thanks sudeep [protected]

Sir/mam i am from noida and i submit my mobile smartphone in spice service center at[protected] the phone hang work not properly out work today is passed three months i am going service center but closed shop delivery 21day but no delivr my mobile spice service center i hope you my will understand my problem
                      Plyz give the information my mobile as possible
                      Jun 19, 2017

Jun 21, 2017
                      Updated by rojadeen
                      Plyz sir give. Me my mobile three month before
                      Hello sir/ mam,
                      I want to raise a complaint against your smartphones that you have launched .. that your smartphones are having a battery issue, as far as phone is under warranty it works well but after that there is a big issue about battery and lasts only for about an hour..
                      Spice 5206 kepyed isssu h sir jee

Sir/mam i am form noida and i submit my smart phone spice service center at 19/03/017 sector-18 shop no-b-26, p-5, ocean plaza, sect noida due to the phone handset hang and touch pad problem not work out work.
                        Tody it has passed two months 18days and till. I have no any information about my phone status. I am facing so much problem at have. I hope you will under stand. My problam.
                        Plyz give the information as soon as possible
                        Service request no[protected]h30104
                        Handset hang and touch pad problem not work out work
                        Jun 16, 2017

Sir/mam i am from dhanbad and i submit my smart phone in service centre at 13/05/2017 urmila tower bank more dhanbad due to the phone dead problem.

Today it has passed one month and till i have no any information about my phone status i am facing so much problem at home i hope you will understand my problem.
                          Plz give the information as soon as possibe.

Jun 12, 2017

We are not getting battery for spice mobile Spice MI517, Battery details are as under : Model: SCRB-20, Li-ion 3.8V/3000mAh, 11.4Wh

Please give the address from where we can get above battery, Near to our place

Rajendra Manohar Dadas
                          At. Shivaji Nagar, Lalbag,
                          Burhanpur - 450331
                          Madhya Pradesh
                          M. No.[protected], [protected]

I had ordered spice flo big screen mobile phone with power bank. The same was delivered to me on may 28, 2017, two days before scheduled date.
                            However, the performance of the same is very poor and not as promised/shown on tv. Apparently, you have given an absolutely misleading advertisement enticing viewers like us to land up buying an absolutely inferior, substandard and defective product leading to patent cheating of a customer. The product upon being delivered not only appeared to be absolutely indifferent to what has been shown and promised on the tv but also does not contain the basic features apart from the defects being stated herein after.
                            After lodging a complaint with the customer care and being given the
                            Complaint no. 25346057, there was nobody to help us resolve the issue.
                            Further, the phone is not android supported, has a very poor sound, low volume, slow processor, internet does not work properly, battery runs out fast and many other issues which apparently are intrinsic manufacturing defects, deficiencies or features as lauded by you.
                            You are therefore called upon to direct your supplier to immediately accept the product on return and refund the amount (Rs. 3298) paid by me, as the product is of no use for me, failing which i'll be necessary compelled to take a legal action for refund as well as damages for deceptive selling, since the phone bought by me as a gift for my mother, has failed my effort.
                            Jun 11, 2017

I gave my mobile phone model xlife-425 3g to service center jay jagannath enterprises, balasore which is under warranty. I give service center vide requesr no:18101745h20001 on dt:06.02.2017, but till now i can't receive my mobile. When i call to spice service center of phone number [protected] but they always told take 6 to 10 days more. After 10 days when i call they also repeat same. They always told the mobile can't service, i will replace another mobile. But time spends 3 months.

My details
                              Pradeep kumar nayak
                              Mobile : [protected]
                              Mobile phone repairing or replacement
                              May 27, 2017

I'm also facing this problem I gave my phone in March Month but I still not receive
                              and I'm calling on Costumer Care Number # [protected] noonce answering my phone... Its also 2-3 months...

please let me know what ill do now

My Detail