Food Panda — food never delivered but showed delivered on the app

Chittagong, Bangladesh
 Rayed Qureshi on Aug 1, 2019
I am a customer of foodpanda bangladesh from chittagong. Today on 1st august 2019 i ordered food from the food panda app, i was starving at the time and saw that the restaurant was preparing my food followed by a rider picked up my food.in the status "rider picked up my food" i have waited 30 minutes and after that all on a sudden it showed my food is delivered but the food never came. I lodged a complain in live chat to mr. Shahadat but he said he is looking in to the matter and never showed up again neither did he told me anything about my order. It is not the first time it has happened. I want some serious justice this time because its humiliating and never a complain had any effect on the service of food panda bangladesh. Its high time the authority should take action and notify me. Food panda is loosing their customer because of their recklessness and bad service! My email is [protected]@gmail.com i beg you i need to see some action taken for this. I am still starving while writing this complaint.

[Aug 01, 2019] Food Panda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Pisces Eservices Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 82A, Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Food Panda - food never delivered but showed delivered on the app