[Resolved]  Freecharge Payment Technologies / Freecharge.in — wrong operator recharge

Dear consumer forum,
First of all, i thank you for all my past instant satisfactory solution experience with you.
Dear freecharge,
Now my complaint is that i have recharge a number ([protected]) dated 22 march, which was on aircel before 15 march. Due to mnped to idea,
I have wrongly recharged on operator aircel, which should be cancel at the operator end anyhow. But freecharge showing successful which is wrong and my money has not refunded yet. I lost rs 260.

Recharge on 22 march
As i have attached the photo, in which freecharge states"
Q) i have recently ported by number through mnp. How can i recharge for the new operator?
Ans:
For the first time please do a recharge using your new operator's portal. After that you can start using freecharge for recharging your mobile number.
You need to enter the number and change the operator manually, in case if it shows the previous operator and then proceed with the recharge transaction.
So i went with the old operator but recharge not success to my number.
I request you to refund my money as soon as possible. If the number is not on operator aircel, how and why should i claim to aircel which should be cancel or fail the recharge any how at the end. But you have showing recharge successful. Its a bad impression on regular and old customer which is also running several groups on facebook to promote freecharge.
Sir, investigate it, i have send several mail and mails to nodal and appellate officer of axis as freecharge but no solution.
Only saying is to claim the operator to aircel, why should i claim that operator if i am not using his services more than 15 days.
Please refund my money anyhow. Its a scam, cheat and forgery.
I am waiting for your response on both emails.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 2, 2018
Freecharge doesn't apologize his mistake, what he has done. But i want to confirm you that I got the refund of both account in my wallet. Thanks. I checked my both account on april 2, Its a miracle and magic. i got refund, but still no one has call me on phone and still their customer care saying that your recharge is successfull with aircel. Let it be... I am on IDEA. My money was credited into my wallet. and i thank you all for this effort who are with me in this regard and thanks to consumercomplaints.in and jagograhakjago.com for helping me in this days of process of hard work in which i got physically and mentally weak. Thank You FreeCharge For Refund, Now Again I am freecharge user, Happyy Freecharging again Because Of TRUST...& This was my first issue with freecharge.

[Mar 25, 2018] Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2018 Dear Customer,

With regards to the concern, you need to enter the number and change the operator manually, in case if it shows the previous operator and then proceeds with the recharge transaction.

Rolling back a transaction which is deemed as successful by the operator is beyond our capacity.

Your best bet to have further assistance on this case is to get in touch with the operator as they have the final word in dispensing benefits or refunding transaction amount, owing to any discrepancy in the recharge done. Though we cannot assure you a positive outcome on this, we still request you to take this up with the operator further.

FreeCharge Team.
Updated by kumar_maniratnam Mar 27, 2018 Freecharge,
Maine ek no. Pe recharge kiya wo idea ka tha but galti se aircel operator reh gaya tha. Toh recharge mere no. P nahi aaya, aur jab dekha to recharge success bataya, lekin jis operator ka no. Hi nahi hai wo recharge krke success kyu bataega, freecharge ne fir kaha aap aircel ko mail karo, reverse transaction ki baat karo, lekin freecharge ko pata hai aircel band ho chuki hai toh mai baat nahi kr paunga aur kabhi meri balance nahi aayegi, iss chiz ka fayda sidha freecharge utha raha hai,
Chor company hai...
Mera to bas itna puchna hai jab kisi operator k pass mera no. Nahi hai toh kaise wo recharge krke success bataega???
Freecharge se batch kr rahe, sirf request hi kr skta hoon freecharge ko ki paise lauta do.
My details below.
Recharge on 22 march
Updated by kumar_maniratnam Mar 27, 2018 Yes! It show previous operator so I proceed, Then this accident happen.
Why should I claim the other operator if I am not using his operator, Instead of fail, you guys are smart and showing recharge is successfull because you know aircel is closed and no customer care working., So you can fool your users, Dont cheat us.
Updated by kumar_maniratnam Mar 27, 2018 I am very much hearted by freecharge,
I have done a recharge on wrong operator.
I have mnped aircel to idea. So i recharges according to their terms and condition... As i never watch operator so i go with old operator and done my recharge but instead of saying failed it's successfull wao but my no. Is on idea.
Freecharge can't reverse the money so they mail me to ask the aircel operator to refund. But story is here, freecharge takes the advantages of aircel closure, neither i can ask to aircel because it's shutdown their customer services and all features.
And recharge on aircel is wrong because i am not on their operator. So i dont know whom i can blame, but here i can say only that freecharge has only problem because i am not on aircel network then why should i claim. Your website have bot facility which detect operator but unfortunately wrong operator this time. I want my money back ₹260. But they are are not cop up with me.
Instead of saying ask the operator to reverse which is not true because i am not on aircel at all.
It's all looting old and loyal customer.
I request you to help me in this regard so that no other user face such type of issues and loot by online recharges.
My details recharge below.

-all timing 3.30pm

Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in
    Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Phone
    Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Address
    Vaibhav Chambers, Unit No. 2A, 2nd Floor, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051