[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — noc not received

Haveli, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Shankar H Suryawanshi on Nov 23, 2018
I have taken two wheeler loan from fullerton india and all the installment was paid by me but till now i did not get noc letter from your side. I have paid installment regular.

Bike model is - one hero motocorp ltd, motorcycle model (Hspradrsccrvbk)
Invoice no : 1301026
Invoice date - 28 june 2013

Plz send noc copy on mail
Mail id - [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile no - [protected], [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2018

[Nov 23, 2018] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Nov 23, 2018
Hi Shankar, we are unable to locate your loan account number by aforementioned details. Kindly share registered contact number or loan account number for us to check and guide you. You can mail us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com -Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018
Hi Shankar, we tried contacting you on the aforementioned numbers, however, were unable to connect. In absence of loan information, we would be unable to investigate and assist. We are closing your request and request you to revert with requisite details on above mentioned email ID as per your convenience -Fullerton India.

Comments

Dear sir, as per above subject I have paid all installment to fullerton 10 years befor but they have mention writte off in my cibil please do the needful to remove this as more than 10 years passed .As i make telephonic talk regarding this .but matter remains as it is.

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - noc not received