Fun Cinemas — Points addition in membership

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Nikul jain
I am going to watch 4movies in fun cinema north square mall 2ticket for naam shabhana, 1ticket of fast and furious, 1ticket of begum jann

And my points of these ticket are not add in my membership

They told me that there is server issue while in fun cinema moti nagar there is no kind of issue i watch movie phillouri over there and they add my points but in north square they did not and my points

[Apr 26, 2017] Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi, I have confirm 3 ticket in your fun cinema republic mall for 24th April, 2017, 9.30pm show thru paytm & CP[protected]. Now because of some personal reason wanted to cancel the same & rebook for 6.45pm show on 24th April, 2017.

Not able to cancel with paytm, request you to kindly do the needful.

Regrads
Srinivasan M
+91 [protected]
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 12, 2017
Hi Srinivasan svj,

We regret to inform you that as per government regulations, once a ticket has been paid for, it is considered to be sold. Hence, we will not able to provide you any kind of replacement or refund in such cases.

Hi Nikul Jain,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact details, Email ID along with your transaction ID at [protected]@cinepolis.com so that our team can assist you.

Hi Nikul Jain,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

I am 7 tickat but my points of these ticket are not add in my membership

Level 4, Fun Republic, Plot No 844/4, Shah Indl. Estate, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Fun Cinemas - Points addition in membership