Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 3, 2022

File a complaint to Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC]

Having problems with Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC]

Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 4250 0009

Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC] reviews & complaints page 6

Dear sir, our neighbour flat owner is having a pet dog which is similar to a stray dog, which is biting everyone and creating nuisance to all other people and mainly common area and terrace of appy is used for the purpose of its ### n all. We are facing a problem due to this and very fearful to send our kids out of the house and adults also couldn't walk on the terrace for fitness.Pls take care regarding this, That particular owner of...
Street lights not working from 2 months...
Sir
we had land of 1.26 cents in survey number 52/5 in vadlapudi village of gajuwaka mandal of vasakhapatanam district. but now to my west side there is appartment by name vaishno sudham is constructing and appartments, owner name is p.v.v.s.murthy. he is intended to grab my land by blackmailing me to give my land to him. but due to not accepting his offer. he constructed wall to the master plan 60 feet road and blocked the way. and...

Respected sir we are from chinamushidiwada rail vihar colony pendurthi Mandal land mark sunil kirana shop there are many street dogs are biting people so please take this complaint
Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Encroachment of Nallah and illegeal construction constructed by Mrs Swarnalatha, Plot No 73, Mulagada Housing Colony, Gajuwaka Depot Visakhapatnam=530026. Zone-IV, Ward No 59

Dear Sir/Madame,
      I got a notice to pay revised tax and i paid Rs.586 via UPI with teh following details. The amount is deducted from my bank account but the trasaction is not complete as the server hanged and i waited for 1hr.

UPI-Payu Payments Pvt Lt-yellowqr.[protected]@hdfcbank-NA[protected]Gvmc manohari apt

Date: 26nov2021,

Amount Rs. 586

Kindly confirm the same...

Vadlapudi area
      Tirumala nagar

Two houses of street 4c are not getting Gvmc supply water.

Respected sir/madam,

I am GITAM employee staying in kommadi in Visakhapatnam nearby baba ashram areas. Your garbage college staff not collecting garbage reguraly. We have phoned and complained to our area sachivalayam. But no response till now. Sir please take it seriously as we can't that garbage smell. So far we were dumping individual. So please consider my issue.

HPCL layout, PM Palem, in last few days, the garbage pick up van is not coming in the area and not picking up the garbage, if I have called for many times the garbage collector people are ignoring to pick up...

Hai Gvmc,

We are raising this complain on the behalf of
          Chekkudrai Building, Akkayyapalem, vskp.
          Respected sir,
          We highly request you to control the cats near Chekkudrai Building[protected]/2)
          There are a lots of wild cats distrubing people and there are few cats attaching on the people .
          We highly requested you to please take this as an high priority and fix this issues as its issues on public health issues

Saikumar Buddha
          [protected]@gmail.com

We people in akkayapalem ward no.12 facing issue with mosquitos every night.Many people are facing health issues.There is no doubt we will be effected with malaria, dengue in coming days.Please take some measures.

Hno 4-84 gaytarinagar purushottapuram
              Besid shiva temple

We have a pond near our house and gvmc letout water towards houses were small kida lives
              We already have fevers in our area and corona patients around area.
              Now this is worse ever situation to see water around houses which causes more diseases .
              Need immediate action on it or else I will raise it to commissioner directly or to social activist team near me.
              If we don't get permanent solution, this could be disastrous for fellow citizens .
              Same way drianges not built roads didn't sanctioned after many requests .
              Same way this water leavage also will be pending
              I am reporting it on priority.need permanent and quick action

We organised a beach clean up on[protected]saturday). Put great effort in picking up the garbage and hauling the bags to the road point so that the GVMC personnel will pick up the bags without fail.
                It is 25-10-21 and the garbage bags we put are still lying there. We request you to take immediate action.
                I am also willing to go to the press with the incompetence of GVMC to cater to the city's needs about garbage disposal....

Water supply issue

Sir/Madam, I reside at Koyya Street, Chinnawaltair near SFS church PIN- 530017.
                  Due to a dairy near by, people leave their cows and buffaloes loose and the animals take all the garbage out of the dustbin and scatter on the road resulting in huge garbage dump every day. Although GVMC sanitary staff cleans it every morning but by afternoon again there is a huge mess of garbage on the road which creates very stinky harmful and unhealthy environment. It is requested to move the dustbin and do something for the animals.
                  The animal eat all the garbage and their owner use them for milk.
                  This is the condition at koyya street, chinnawaltair near SFS church

Drinking Water is full of foul smell and full of mud...

Madam,
                    I am residing in Chandranagar, Gopalapatnam. I am not at all happy with the developments of gvmc. Not only me but all the vizagites are feeling the displeasure. Garbage is mounting in almost all areas of vizag, all roads have become dusty and damaged. Existing plantation is also drying up. What's wrong with Vizag. It was the most beautiful city of AP and one of cleanest cities of our country. Now it is loosing it's charisma gradually. Request you to bring back the glory. Few years back my friends visited our city from north india and they were astonished. Now again, during Dussehra they visited but they were not impressed. Please do something madam. As a responsible citizen, we will support you.

BAGGAM TIRUMALA KALYAN

I am a senior citizen and i was residing in Door No.6-38/57/3-1, L.V.Nagar, 9th lane, Gajuwaka of 70th ward.
                      I had municipal water tap connection and i paid my water tax regularly.
                      From the last two months the water was with red colour and mud water.
                      i went to sachivalayam and complained four times but there is no action from their side.
                      Kindly issue necessary instructions to the concerned to solve the problem.

Thanking you sir,
                      P.Appa Rao
                      Cell No.[protected]

In front of my house open drainage system not cleaning by gvmc I told to several times to officers but no one responding property and my child suffering with dengu fever, my niber childrens also suffering with dengu fever

Respected sir,
                          Iam kumar ch living in a residence of sunapaveedhi near masjid facing problems with mosquitos.. Sir Already we have been facing so many dengue problems in this area so plz help us with these mosquitos by medicine or something thanking u sir