Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 26, 2022

File a complaint to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Having problems with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Delhi

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Phone Numbers

Fax

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University reviews & complaints page 6

Sir, i want to withdraw my admission and want my refund but i am not being able to do because when i click the withdraw button in says "either the withdrawal period is over or not started yet". But according to fee refund policy says if i withdraw my admission between 15 july 2018 to 15 august 2018 i will get my amount deducted by 3000/- so please tell me when i will be able to withdraw and get my refund.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Respected Sir,
I have paid part academic fee (i.e. 40, 000) on[protected]. The amount has been deducted from my Axis bank account and has yet not refunded.
Kindly look into this matter as early as possible and kindly help me get my money back.

NAME-BHAVINI
CET ROLL NO-1222040
COURSE-B.ED(122)

In an official website, it is not mentioned regarding the affidavit for the gap year. Also for character certificate, if the heading "character certificate" is not mentioned but entire certificate is correct, it gets rejected inspite of having signature and seal of the gazetted officer. Mode of payment is not mentioned in official website so when we propose to pay the due with cheque it is rejected outrightly. So it is not possible for the outstationed student to present with the correct document or mode within a few hours. Unless everything is clearly mentioned in an official website
    I am trying to call the university but no one answers the helpline number and you have not provided any email address to register our complaint. I'm not getting OTP for withdrawal of fees and I am trying since past two days but I am never getting any otp Please kindly help me to withdraw my money.
    Name ARJUN SINGH
    CET ROLL NO-9303263

I am trying to call no one answers the helpline number, im from jnk so here outside number doesn't work and you people doesn't provide email otp even, i'm not getting otp for withdrawal of fees. Trying since days.. Many times. And letting the time passes by.. Please kindly help me to withdraw my own money..
      Name stanzin stanty
      Registration number 9122698
      Category st

My name is abhishek singh.
        My cet roll no. Is 1280937

I ve been allotted seat in sliding round in which i wish not to take admission.
        I followed all the procedure and provided banking details as mentioned in the site to be followed for withdrawal after allotment in sliding round.

Everytime i enter proceed to withdrawal a page appears with my details and aotp is sent to my number.

But...

Cet rollno. 9136846 Name Deepak kumar Jha I have withdrawal from concelling at 21 july 2018 online on my log in id . Ionly got a withdrawal slip only on which no any date mention on which i got my remaining money . Please tell me dates at which refunding takes place or any remaining procedure after which igot my money back as soon on following bank detail

Account holder name BAJRANG BALI JHA
        IFSC CODE IOBA0001760
        BRANCH NAME 1760 SPM COLLEGE NEW DELHI
        ACCOUNT NO. [protected]

Same problem i have sent on official email id : ggsipu.[protected]@rediffmail.com and [protected]@ipu.ac.in
        But not any response came from them

Please please refund my fee
        Or send me any procedure remaining for refunding and date at which refunding take place
        My emai id : [protected]@gmail.com
        Phone no [protected]
        Your problem got resolved?
        I have some issues for which I been calling IP University but no one has picked up the call.

My CET roll no is 9309687(BA LLB). I had applied for admission cancellation after the 2nd counselling round. And i really need to confirm the status of fee refund.
          I even emailed at the university's e-mail address but it was of no use. I didn't get any answer from them and neither they are answering their admission helpline number nor any other contact number.
          All this causing a huge trouble. This shows a sign of mismanagement and carelesness from the side of the university which is highly untolerable. A serious action is required to be taken against this, as many students are suffering from their irresponsibility.

I am Chandrika Arora, i had applied for BALLB prog.In IPU throught CET.And for some reason i withdrew my admission in the 2nd counselling round.I wanted to inquire about the fee refund policy but i got no help as the college admission helpline no. is of no use.I tried so many times to contact them but i didn't get any answer.It is really frustrating for the students who have applied for admission cancellation.Please take...

I tried to pay the participation fees thrice during the online councelling of b.com hons. In the first two attempts, my account was debited but the fees was not paid. But in the third attempt I was finally able to pay the fees. I still haven't received the debited amount. It has been about a month that I'm facing this issue. Kindly please look into the matter as soon as possible.
            Thank you.
            CET Roll No. - 9611285

I am unable to pay my academic fee due to error showing try after some time .
              My CET Roll No. Is 91140447.
              I have been trying for multiple times.
              I tried at 2130 for consecutive 4~5 times then in the morning too. But failed . Please resolve the issue asap the deadline is today up till 1130 . Help please. Urgent Help Needed. The error I guess is technical issue. I request you to either extend the duration or urgently call to guide me through the issue . Thanks in advance . Reply asap please .
              A amount of rs. 1000 was deducted from my sbi account net banking for the councelling fees of mba ipu but ggsipu did not recieved the payment
              dated 15th june 2018

Sir/Ma'am
                I, Shranjan Jain, paid the seat allotment fees in the course b.com(h), roll number 9601246 for the college JIMS ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT TECHNICAL CAMPUS. I want to withdraw my seat but the system is showing error, and according to your notice, if we withdraw after 15july, some amount of money will be deducted.
                I would be highly great full, if you could help with the same.
                Thanking You

I am trying to pay part academic fee but the site is not responding... there is some error in the site it says try after some time.. it’s already 12 july 9.03 pm and i have not paid my fees yet due to this issue.. please resolve this issue and extend the date of fee payment... me and my friends are facing the same problem

Kindly extend the date of fee payment otherwise nobody would be able to deposit the fee
                  Thankyou.
                  Jul 13, 2018
                  Updated by Simar9954
                  I want to ask you that why you are not providing the online facility for the fee payment.. vacations are going on most of the people would be out of station or stucked somewhere...

Provide the facility to pay online fee... depositing fee through challan would not be easy for everybody..

Really such a pathetic procedure of admission.. really disappointed with ip university this time...

Kindly consider my request and allow online payment as well
                  Thankyou.

I paid RS 40, 000 part academic fees for admission in GGSIPU .The money was debited but no confirmation slip was provided .The University instructed to again pay fees offline after which the acknowledgement slip was generated but the payment of RS 40, 000 made earlier is not returned.
                    Details of transaction given below...
                    Dear Customer, your Account ******** has been debited with INR 40, 011.80 on 05-Jul-18. Info: BIL*[protected]*PGMIB-Ipuni.

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University — problem regarding counselling participation fee

This is to bring to your kind notice that the reversal of the councelling participation fee to my account has not taken place yet. When I paid the councelling participation fee for the first time (ie Rs.1, 000/-), the receipt did not generate maybe because of transaction failure or something (It was displaying "oops, try again") but the amount was debited from my account in the name of GGSIPU. And So I had to pay the counselling participation...

I was trying the website to pay the counselling feels from 5 onward but unable to do so because there was a error in the site. This error continued whole day and I was unable to pay. I tried from cyber cafe as i called your helpline no the customer executive
                      Said that try from cyber cafe but could not succeed . So I request to please extend the date of challan so I can come as I am outside Delhi .this is question of my future. Humble request
                      Hello sir/ Mam
                      My name is Aditya Singh. My roll no. Is 9109102 My Rank in Ipu is 5697. Now BPIT CUT off list has came till 5779 in Information Technology . And I already choose BPIT in my choice filling. But now I haven't got my allotment letter. Please help, take action as quickly as possible.

I am saurabh cet roll no. 1262799. I had done a payment worth rs 1000 known as participation fee twice. The second time it worth it but the first time the transaction wasn't successful and the university said that it will be refunded. It have been half a month and i have not get my 1000 rs back. Kindly look into this or otherwise i will complaint within 24 hours.
                        Saurabh Tripathi
                        Cet- 1262799

Thank you.
                        Sir I have made online counseling payment but not registered can u please help me. I have made the 1000 rs payment but no able to login my Id or register what should I do sir please help me

I have submitted the online academic fees INR 40000 against the IPUCET roll no. 1262799 on July 4, 2018 and the amount has been deducted from my account but the receipt has still not been generated from your end.
                          Resolve this problem as soon as possible or else I shall raise the complain to the ministries within next 24 hours. Your helpline numbers are never picked up then why the hell are they named as helpdesk nos. you people have...

I have submitted the online academic fees inr 40000 against the ipucet roll no. 1014593 on july 3, 2018 and the amount has been deducted from my account but the receipt has still not been generated from your end.
                          Resolve this problem as soon as possible or else i shall raise the complain to the ministries within next 24 hours. Your helpline numbers are never picked up then why the hell are they named as helpdesk nos. You people have made education a business just a pathetic institute for minting money. Generate my receipt so that i can withdraw the money. If this is the situation before admission god knows what will you people do with the students in the later stages.
                          The transaction id is[protected]. I hope the university will take actions as soon as possible to avoid further clashes. I have already shared a mail in this regards on your email id.

Thanks and regards
                          Hey .. I have the exact same problem. I paid the fees today. Is your receipt generated yet?
                          Sir i got 8217 rank in ipu btech then i have alloted a collage in first round but i did not pay the participation fee for further councilling because i think I don't have to pay INR 40, 000 if i don't want to take admission in this collage. This is only a concussion. And they didn't allot me collage in 2nd round please do something sir.

I paid rs. 40, 000 in ipu councelling 2018 for btech program. The payment was made and amount deducted but no acknowledgement slip provided nor the website says i have made payment. I tried contacting ggsipu several times but havent got any response. Kindly provide me with a definative answer.
                            Ipu rollno. 9134320
                            Ritik chawla
                            Provide me with an answer earliest as the closing date for round 2 councelling is near. Also kindly solve this problem online with technical support as its not possible for me right now to visit university help desk.
                            The University management is worst. They don't pickup the phone nor reply to emails. There site is always down . They are not replying to me despite being an urgent inquiry about my money.

I had done the registrations for counselling and attempted 3 times but didn't get the receipt
                              But it was done for the 4th time
                              The complaint is that I have not got the refund for Rs 3000 as promised by your side
                              This thing happened half a month ago and till now I didn't get a refund
                              Please look into the matter seriously else we have to take necessary actions on our own.

When i will be getting my money i. E rs.1000 back which was paid by me on 14th june 2018 and for that had not received any confirmation receipt. I called at your complaint center they told me to pay again and the previous one will reversed back automatically so when it will be reversed back to my account? And i had paid the another 1000rs and got the confirmation receipt for it but what about the 1st payment i want them back reversed the amount as soon as possible.