HCL Infosystems Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Nov 23, 2022

File a complaint to HCL Infosystems

Having problems with HCL Infosystems ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HCL Infosystems customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HCL Infosystems

HCL Infosystems Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

HCL Infosystems reviews & complaints page 3

I have worked at HCL Infosystems, Ekadathungal Office, Chennai, during the period Dec 2009 to Nov 2010 as a On JOB Trainee. OJT CODE :- 800532 Later, I had to resign from there, due to various personal reasons, and was not able to collect the experience certificate at that time. I had completed all my releasing formality at that time time itself. And, the concerned HR (Rajee), had promised me that I could collect my relevant experience...
I purchase a HCl me Y1 tab whose power button was faulty from the start. I submitted the tab in the service center on 03/03/2015 but since then there is no response of my call.The representative says that they are unable to acquire the parts required and they don't give me an exact answer as to whet my tab will be serviced. Kindly help me...

Sir/ Mam, I purchase one HCL Me Tablet U1 as Serial no. 912STN103737 as on 25.07.2014. Right now i face some problem 1. Internet not connect form device 2. Battery backup yesterday i called on [protected] and they suggest me to go on Shop No. 2, Parshvanath Arcadia, Plot No. 739/1, MG Road, Sector-14, Gurgaon, Haryana-122001. and after go they said me that they are not responsible after for HCl and than i called again such number and they suggest me to meet to mr. Puneet malik and than i meet. Mr. Puneet said to me, to go your neharu palace service centare to take service about hard ware or take 20 to 25 days for it. So its a request to u take action and give solution to save your goodwill Thanks & Regards Rajnish kulshrestha [protected] [protected]

Hi, Is there anyone who can help me claim my PF amount from HCL Infosystems (previously DSL Software Limited). I had quit the job in 2006 and kept on following for 3 years but of no use. They kept changing the address of the office, the people changed also the PF number changed and I did not get the new PF number nor did I get my claim money. Tried from the EPFO link to submit the claim but even they could not help on this issue. We...

Hi This is Raghavendra, I working for HCL info systems client place is HCL technologies. They have recruited for Desktop Engineer post and when got inside they given service desk job and ticket monitoring they are treating like slaves, No Manpower all work pressure will putting on one’s head, There is no process, especially in IT services in HCL Technologies. Even we have to work on Saturdays also without any transportation and any claim. Leave management is worst, there will be no proper KT. Suggest you to don’t prefer HCL as a IT company. Worst than any govt office. While the time of interview they did’t informed anything regarding this, I taught for desktop engineer but they giving work related to helpdesk. There is nothing to learn new things here Tickets are coming like anything there is no limit for requests and timings. Candidates seeking employment with HCL need to be cautious and not trust

I purchase a new desktop PC of HCL infosystems from BM info systems sirsa
      on dated 25.04.2012 I have a problem in monitor. My monitor is shows only one color
      when I start the PC its after two or three hours . My comp. No. is [protected]
      dt. 28.02.2014 and I talked with your customer help line on dated 31.05.14, 10:33Am, 05.08.14, 04.11.14, 17.12.14, 24.12.14& 03.01.2015, on dated 28.02.2015 I received 16 inch monitor (paste the sticker of 18.5” LED Monitor )without any
      packing & Accessories in place of
      18.5 inch (47 cm).
      HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Poor support for Photocopier under CSMC

We raise complaints in toll free number. Local authorities close it immediately with out rectification of fault. Ref complaints [protected] and [protected]. Machine is down from 19/08/201. No attention till date.

Please kindly verify that the given below Linked In Profile of HCL Infosystem ltd HR Manager is a valid HR person of HCL Infosystem Ltd. Hyderabad. Here's the link: https://in.linkedin.com/pub/uday-kiran/84/1a3/783 And also please confirm that the domain Id @hcl-infosystems.in is a valid domain ID or not.
        HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Actually i worked as HCL BSERV Company(Greams Road - Chennai)...[protected] i join this company... March April May i got salary...july month i am releaving this company the company june month salary not provided i ask HR team and told my salary issue but the HR team not response for me...so kindly help me

Myself VISHAL KUMAR( employee code is[protected] i was work as a service engineer in samsung service center /HCl care, new delhi. Mr.Subhro Goswami the H.R Manager of HCL CARE(SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER) at Okhla, he not paid or finalize my salary from last October 2014 the HR told me that i not pay your salary. Truth is that I have given more than 100% effort to my work and have done my work sincerely. When I reached Mr.Subhro Goswami told me that I am being terminated from my services from present date. When I asked about the experience/relieving letter and about salary then she told me that I will not get any of these. Even the Mr.Subhro Goswami tried to make me sign on settlement documents so that I may not file any complain against them. i worked in there since jan 2014 as a engineer but now I am realize why was I joined HCl care really It was worst experience for me. We are four person who survived same situation .I am continuously trying his phone but he never response & I also left many messages for requesting salary payment ( I have all messages in my mobile phone as a evidence).In this worst condition . Employee can’t do nothing. So please advice how can I get my salary back. Please take legal action against them so that they cannot harm or do harassment with any other employee like this . Company Details as follow Company : HCL CARE (SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER) employee code is[protected] telent pro Company HR MANNEGER : Mr. Subhro Goswami) Address: A 233 Okhla Industrial Phase-1, new delhi Telephone :[protected], [protected] sharad.[protected]@hcl.com, sales.[protected]@hcl.com

i ordered hcl me V1 tablet online in jan 2013. tablet was delivered on 2nd Feb, 2013. and since that day the tablet is not working properly. it hangs too much. you never know when it may show 'battery low'.the battery goes off as if i hadn't charged it for many days!. i even took it to the customer care.i got it back after 20 days and i doubt that that if it has been repaired. the problem still continued. i again went to the nearby customer care office.20-8-14, it was sent to company with complaint no. [protected]. and i haven't got it back till now.!! i want you to replace my tablet with a new one.please consider my request as soon as possible. i shall be very thankful to you.
              IMEI [protected]

Hcl S/N C12STD014091
              contact no. [protected]
              i hope you will accept my request

Dear sir, My name is Raju Ranjan Kumar, Village-belghoghar, Post -binda, Dis-Gaya Bihar, A Person Call me again again on my home Mobile number and abuse on the phone. So Please Solved my problem Unknown Number is [protected] Person call on this number- [protected] Regard Raju Ranjan Kumar Ph-[protected]

I was an employee with HCL Infosystems Ltd from 2004 with Employee code :62311 & Last working day was 21-Feb-2014, where in My Local conveyance claim for Jan'14 of amount 4024 was not cleared in Full & Final Settlement.This was given into the notice of HCL concerened persons through several mail .But no proper reply has been received on that due payments instead of several follow ups.
                  customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

my cal id is [protected] hcl me y3 Date 4/9/2019 Hcl doesn?t come with satisfactory services. after sale. HCL still fails to fullfill their promise. i?m just shoked how much useless and poor quality of their promises are. after 25+ mails and 50+ calls HCL still not giving me proper answer dat when i get back my replacement . Every time when i Call to Customer Service Centre they Just said to put mail once again and give me one of the main HOD number who even don?t care to pick up the calls. they gives me private number of Marketing Head, Regional Head, , but no one of them pickup the calls. At 20 dec 2013 the service center re generated the complaint no[protected] MR no.[protected]Dec-13 after sending too many mail?? and again and again said for 7 day more delaid.please see that a unreasonably long period since expired. now the return me my tablet amount I purchased it to avail its utility in day to day working. There is a great opportunity loss of the money I invested and there is no compensation assured by you. Hoping U vl understand my concern & early resolution of my complaint. i just want that Cost of our broken faith: Money we invested in HCL product with faith, 3. Cost of discomfort given to us by HCL and HCL people in deciding that their product is not serviceable, faulty and a defective piece, 4. Cost of Time & fuel We incurred to visit sooooo many times to your service centre at Bhopal since long, 5. Opportunity cost of our money we invested or wasted to purchase a HCL Tab – U please decide and advise us, If I invested somewhere else, 6. Quantification of “working loss” to do some fruitful or productive work but we could not, 7. Interest @ 18% on my money kept idle for a long time on the basis of false assurances given time to time to us by HCL people, 8. Cost our time & money we spent in drafting so many letters, e-mails scanning, so many phone calls etc, Hoping your early and positive response. With regards anand katiyar [protected]

HCL Infosystems Ltd — HCL is not replacing my tablet which stops working even after purchase of 2 days

I have purchased HCL ME TABLET Connect 2G 2.0 on 30th September. Then it gets stopped working within next two days. ( Power Issue ) I went to HCL service center and submit tablet for replacement at below mentioned address :- HCL Infosystem Ltd., SCO-66-67 IInd Floor Sector-17A, Chandigarh I have submit my tablet on 4th October for replacement, since it has been almost 1 month passed and I didn't got my new replaced tablet. Following...

Respected Sir/Mam,
                      This is my complaint against HCL Infosystems Ltd. I have Purchased a HCL Tablet V1 from online shopping site Ebay.in. and received the Tablet on 15th Feb 2013 through courier and the Date of invoice is 14th Feb 2013. But when i opened the tablet i really got shocked that the HCL tablet V1 is defected, when i move the tablet up down or rotate it, the shaking sound comes from inside and shaking sensation also feels in hand while using. On 16th Feb 2013 i logged my complaint in HCL Customer Care (Complaint No. [protected] and they told me its hardware problem and Tab will be replaced. They told me go to Karnal Service center and give the complaint Number and they will Give replacement at that time as per availability in stock or with in 7 Days. I Did the same but karnal service center told me that this is the repair center only and Tab will not replaced from here. After that i immediately contact HCL Customer Care and they talked with Karnal service center regarding this. But Karnal service center look towards tab and told me its battery connection problem and they repaired it (Service call No. LN 7347).
                      I have purchased Hcl Tab because of reputed name in global market But I am very disappointed with purchase, It means its my fault and mistake that i go for HCL Tab V1. I ever expected, i will get the defected new tab and get it repaired instead of replacement. I am very upset, my new tab got repaired immediately after purchase instead of replacement and even karnal service center put scratch on corners of tab while opening back cover. Its my hard earned money which i have paid for New Hcl Tab V1 but i got defected tab so I want REPLACEMENT at my door step. I have paid for new tab, not for defected one. Its manufacturing fault so why should customer suffer, company should replace the tab in case of defected immediately.
                      Regarding all this,I have mailed 2 times on 18th Feb and on 20th Feb in HCL on (hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com) but yet they didn't reply and answer any of mails. I am very annoyed and angry that such a big company HCL do cheap Things by sending Defected Tablet and after that ignoring and not answering customer mails and not replying to it, its really shameful and really bad on there service. According to me HCL should be Black listed if they continue like this. They are only earning profit by selling products but it hadn't matter for them for customer satisfaction.
                      The information i have provided is true and correct. I want justice, by getting Replacement or Money Back, Whichever

Harpreet Singh
                      M. No. [protected]

HCL — Manufacturer Fault

I have purchased a hcl notebook on 1st feb after getting a installed notebook from vendor. i used it at home there was a serious proble with it. Its display is scrolling vertically when i fold it and open it many time it stills for a long time. I have sent many mails to hcl cc support but not respoded.
                      sir myself sidhartha guptahave purchase hcl notebook g28 cp on 16/8/08 machine serial no is 6084ax500408 product code ax0g2827 warrantycard no 10466510 have loggeded complain 20/07/08 and before that 2/06/08 just cant rember plz check it to hcl service centre sir my pcb changed 3 time but same promblem arise now last time they changed all usb port and my monitor they open i dont know why as my garranty period completed they deliver my laptop saying me sorry that they have done mistake and replace it again without any cost after some time till date it doesnt happened every day i call them thay just ignore me sir i am in great confusing cant see the way what to do plzzzzz help me and take this matter seriously their no is[protected] at jabalpur plz do something as with their mistake my laptop has become garbage my phone no is [protected] plz see the matter

hclinfosystems — plz take me costomer. id for netbanking

I have account in HDFC bank with account number [protected] . i want to take costomer id.please send it to my mail or sms to my mobile no. [protected].

mukesh singh.

Respected Sir/Mam,
                      This is my complaint against HCL Infosystems Ltd. I have Purchased a HCL Tablet V1 from online shopping site Ebay.in. and received the Tablet on 15th Feb 2013 through courier and the Date of invoice is 14th Feb 2013. But when i opened the tablet i really got shocked that the HCL tablet V1 is defected, when i move the tablet up down or rotate it, the shaking sound comes from inside and shaking sensation also feels in hand while using. On 16th Feb 2013 i logged my complaint in HCL Customer Care (Complaint No.[protected] and they told me its hardware problem and Tab will be replaced. They told me go to Karnal Service center and give the complaint Number and they will Give replacement at that time as per availability in stock or with in 7 Days. I Did the same but karnal service center told me that this is the repair center only and Tab will not replaced from here. After that i immediately contact HCL Customer Care and they talked with Karnal service center regarding this. But Karnal service center look towards tab and told me its battery connection problem and they repaired it (Service call No. LN 7347).
                      Regarding all this, I have mailed 2 times on 18th Feb and on 20th Feb in HCL on (hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com) but yet they didn't reply and answer any of mails. I am very annoyed and angry that such a big company HCL do cheap Things by sending Defected Tablet and after that ignoring and not answering customer mails and not replying to it, its really shameful and really bad on there service. According to me HCL should be Black listed if they continue like this. They are only earning profit by selling products but it hadn't matter for them for customer satisfaction.

Harpreet Singh
                      Under the name -
                      Sandeep Gupta
                      Delhi 110027
                      Ph No - [protected]

It has been more than 5 months and I have visited the service center of HCL at Nehru Place for more than 4 times to resolve my problem of Re-Booting the Tab, Still the Tab does not work. Service Center Person has packed the Tab with all the attachments and asked to wait for the response form the merchant to replace the set.
                      Still there is no response from the seller or the customer service to resolve the concern.

Please do the needful to either repair or replace the Tab. Its useless
                      if it does not work.

Thanks and regards,
                      Santosh Kr Gupta (Sandeep Gupta)
                      +91 [protected] +91 [protected]
                      rebooting problem

after complaining u on dt 7.05.2013 i get feedback from HCL service centre on dt.10.05.2013 and i received the tablet back on 15.05.2013 & they have extend the warranty for 2months but now the tablet has started creating the same rebooting problem within 3 days now i want that company replace the tablet but i want help from your side . Waiting for your help

Leena Arora

[protected]/[protected]

I would like to bring to your kind notice that i have taken HCL ME TABLET Y2 from Shop name T-10 on 10/08/2012 wide bill number 12031 since very next day I was facing problem with product so I have visited the store but they informed me that i have to talk to the service center and lodge a complaint and send the same to them for action.
                        i have been to the service center trice after few days the same thing arise as i was feed-up going to service center again and again at last on 19/12/2012 i have given the same to the service center for through checkup and try to solve the problem wide service order no-[protected] as i was been informed that I will get a DO letter and can collect the new product from the same shop but as till date I have not received any feedback so today as on 19/1/2013 i call the call centre for the status I was shock to get a reply that I the complaint is closed and can't provide satisfactory reply.
                        As i feel that i have been cheated please do look into the matter and try to do the needful
                        regards

HCL Infosystems Ltd. — DO NOT BUY HCL LAPTOPS / PRODUCTS

hello Friends i purchased a laptop from hcl infosyatems through online mode for that I contact the HCL sales manager( SOWMYA )and right from the beginning she make me fool whatever she commitment she wont do that. I made payment on 7th august 2012 and after that i got laptop on 26th august that is after 19 days so late but just after 3 days the laptops becomes dead and for that i register a complaint to hcl customer service support that is...
                          I bought a HCL TAB on 03-MAR-12.
                          Soon I discovered some problems and called the customer executive.
                          He suggested me to visit the HCL SERVICE CENTER. I submiited my tablet at on 30-JUN-12 at Nehru Place New Delhi service center.
                          They toook 19 days to resolve the issues I got it on 19-JUL-12. But still all the problems were not resolved and then occured some new problem like problems in Wi-fi, touchpad etc.
                          I again...

I was the employee of HCL Infosystems Limited as Programmer Assistant on Project No: 1156 and Purchase Order No: 1156/(45)/2008-PS(PP)/3416 on retainership with National Informatics Center on a Treasuries Computerization, Manipur w.e.f 01/08/09 to 31/01/10. The amount of Rs 1000 per month had deducted from the salary for the TDS but the actual deducted amount was not deposited to the Income Tax Department as the information given by the tax credit statement (Income Tax India). So I kindly request you to look into this matter from your end.

Details are given below

Name :-Thokchom Anil Singh
                          PAN :- AKFPA00079A

Thokchom Anil

HCL Infosystems Limited — HOLDING MY LAPTOP

I brought a laptop HCL laptop (PDC/T2390/1GB/DOS) from Computer Home on 22/12/2009. It is under hardware warranty on one year. But in last month of august I faced a problem in there DVD writter.Now it has been gone to DVD writer replacement as their services centre advice me.(house no. 2764 B-XX Gurudev Nagar, Impireal Hotal, Pakhawal Road.)on under warranty. I have submitted to them last month 10/09/2009. It's ok. But they did not return back to me till time. I regulerly call to them. even their chandigarh office where it will be replace. But nobody responce me. My lot of work are pending due to this.

HCL Infosystems Limited — Deficiency in After sales service

I had sent one request regarding status of After sales service provided by company to customers to
                          Head Customer care , Mr.P.P. Krishna Upadhyaya on 13/10/09.

I have deposited my laptop at HCL Touch,Allahabad vide Job sheet no.1674 dt.14/10/09

Till date I have not receied any response and laptop is still in same unusable condition.

Letter sent to Head Customer care is attached herewith for your ready reference.

To,
                          Mr.P.P. Krishna Upadhyaya
                          Head Customer care
                          M/S HCL Info systems Limited

Sub - Laptop SL. No. 3074AX349821 needs service.

This is to bring to your kind notice that I have above Laptop whose some keys has stopped working.
                          Today I went to your service center near judges colony, Allahabad to get it repaired.

Service center person checked and said that it's key pad is defective and has to be replaced. I asked
                          them to replace the same. On that they said it is not available and has to be arranged.
                          For that you have to make a written request and deposit a demand draft for the amount of
                          key pad only then it will be arranged and replaced.

I requested them to collect cash for the same but they refused and insisted for DD and
                          said this is company policy.

I want to know that is it correct?

If it is correct then what type of After Sales Service is company providing to the customers
                          in such throat cutting competitive market.

I would request you to please look into the matter and help me in getting repaired my laptop at
                          the earliest.

Thanks.

A.K.Tripathi
                          M.No.[protected]

HCL Infosystems Ltd — Not got TDS from last six months

Respected sir,
                            I would like to inform you that I have worked in HCL Infosystem ltd as STA in CIPA project. There were nearly six months gone still I didnt got TDS form or any information regarding it. Manager of Lucknow office told me that he dosnt have any information about it, please contact to head office for it.
                            I have also make a call to head office but they didnt gave me any positive response.br...