[Resolved] I Want To Complain About Payu — I want my debt money sum of rs 10286

Palwal, Palwal District, Haryana, India
 Jatinkaushik on Jan 4, 2019
My name is jatin kaushik, my phonepe no.[protected]. I paid rs 10286 from phonepe wallet and it could not be successful from payu gateway hence they says that they will refund my money in 4 working days but i didnot get till now
Payment is done on[protected] to shreeram policies on policy bazar but it will not successful hence i will done it through my hdfc atm card hence i had deducted my money two times but only one is succesful. Please help as soon possible, i am in need of money.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2019
My name is jatin kaushik, my phonepe no.8607110440.i paid rs 10286 from phonepe wallet and it could not be successful from payu gateway hence they says that they will refund my money in 4 working days but i didnot get till now
Payment is done on 30-12-2018 to shreeram policies on policy bazar but it will not successful hence i will done it through my hdfc atm card hence i had deducted my money two times but only one is succesful.please help as soon possible, i am in need of money.
Updated by Jatinkaushik, Jan 04, 2019
Not resolved

Comments

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used