[Resolved] Icici Bank — complaint against unsuccessful payment issue

Anowar1989 on Sep 17, 2017
Dear sir, i anowar hussail mollah, vill. Takimari, p. O. Dalgaon, dist. Darrang (Assam) i am a teacher of a private school. My school dice code is 18080300802. I am belong from a poor family. I was registrar my d. El. Ed teachers registration form online. First two step has been completed successfully. But when i go to make payment options the internet server was go down that's why i couldn't complete my payment. But suddenly i have got a message from sbi bank that your a/c has been debited rs. 4545.00 from your account. Suddenly i again login to teachers registration site the site shown to me make payment option. I am shocked that my registration was not successful. Today i went to bank & check my a/c but my a/c is debited rs. 4545.00. So sir i request you please help me & refund my rupees to my a/c and helping me to complete my registration.

Anowar hussain mollah
Dalgaon, darrang (Assam)
Email address - anowarhussainmollah1989@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 18, 2017

[Sep 17, 2017] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2017
Dear Anowar1989,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team