[Resolved] ICICI Bank — dp charges fraud in my icici bank account

a b road gandhi gram mangliya indore 453771, India
 blshukla on Apr 1, 2020
I have a demat account in zerodha bank for 2 months now. When i checked my bank transactions and i found that there is one debit transaction 'dmc/in[protected] dp chgs till feb-20 — inr 505.62' at dated 30/03/2020. When i created the demat account, i was not told about the dp charges, it was told me by the zerodha representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged and also i did not get any message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici. My icici account number is[[protected]]. This is completely unacceptable and please refund my amount. My phone number is [[protected]]

Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2020

[Apr 01, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by blshukla, Apr 01, 2020
the amount deducted is 688.33 at date 30/03/2020
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 01, 2020
Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

March 24, 2020.
Hi, I have ordered a phone in amazon and I have Paid using my ICICI Credit card and the ordered was cancelled later.
I Have to receive a refund of 28999 INR towards My ICICI Bank Credit card within 5 days but I haven received it yet.
The refund transaction umber given to me by amazon is 227417.

ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 2, 2020

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (a0dnk7_01) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    ICICI Bank - dp charges fraud in my icici bank account