[Resolved] Icici Bank — icici bank dmc/in[protected] dp chgs till apr-18

Rushyang Darji on Jan 14, 2019
I have been icici customer since long time. I am overseas and just observed they charged me 826.00 inr on 29th may, 2018 for demat account!!! I have never activated or used demat account till now.

There was no prior notice. I haven't received any deduction on my email or phone. This is absolutely absurd. My account number is:[protected]

I'm outside inside india and icici officials never read my previous complaint and marked complaint as resolved. This is still has not been resolved and i don't understand for what they charged me 826/- when i never applied demat account in my life - as i don't do that sort of stuff ever.

I request icici to deposit back money and check who bloody created demat account in your system and investigate why he created it - on what grounds?

I repeat i'm not in india and - hence do not comment like - you are going to contact me. If you really need to call then dial +[protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2019

[Jan 14, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Customer,

We will have our official get in touch with you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by Rushyang Darji, Jan 15, 2019
Dear ICICI,

Why official emails are not considered adequate for filing such complaint? Why do I have to file on Consumer Complaints and you don't respond emails sent to support from my registered email ID properly?

Updated by Rushyang Darji, Jan 22, 2019
Dear ICICI,

There couldn't be any worse bank I could have chosen than ICICI. Your customer service executives are not even responding to my emails and when they do - they copy and paste your standard email response templates without even reading my emails. This is very very frustrating.

Your customer support also admitted that one of your employee - Ms. Munira Surtee on +91-[protected] did this fraud - opening demat account without my application and consent. And now they are asking me to send a courier from abroad - baring more than 1000/- INR for this process on my own. What is my fault in this to bare this charge? All I'm asking is to close this demat account - just like your fraud employee opened it and refund all charges incurred due to this fraud.

I demand an investigation to be conducted for this fraud because for customer like us - such an employee being a representative of ICICI, it's ICICI who is cheating us.

Please co-operate.

Updated by Rushyang Darji, Jan 31, 2019
Dear ICICI,

I called from abroad to reach nodal officer Vinayak More at "[protected]" at approx 10AM on 24th January, 2019. and ended up chatting with "Jagruti" who acknowledged that they also received my email explaining all in every detail possible.It's been a week and haven't heard back anything since then.

Your fraud employee was contacting me on registered personal email via her non-official personal gmail ID! And also asked me to come on WhatsApp so that it would be convenient for her. She also asked for my scanned documents so that she can close account!

Shame on you being such a large bank you can't even trace how this fraud was done in your system and don't even respond in here. Aren't you obligated to even respond in here? You are compelling me to file a complaint further up with PMO India team then.

icici bank dmc/in30302859063651 dp chgs till apr-18
icici bank dmc/in30302859063651 dp chgs till apr-18

Comments

An amount of 1899 has been deducted from my account for one assist plan. Please refund the amount as soon as possible ph [protected]
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019

Dear Nidhin Mohandas,

Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team