[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — icici bank noc require from icici credit card department

Dear icici bank,

I had below credit card from icici bank, after few month i got bill to make payment of rs.1200/- approx (Which i made without knowing that i haven't used or swiped at any store)
After i called to icici customer care, that time they told that i used but they haven't proved this.
And again after few months my outstanding reached to rs.4000/- (Without any transaction from my side), i immediately blocked that card.
Between several followup with icici bank n in some my outstanding increased up to rs.9000/-.
I went to icici j. B. Nagar branch about this escalation 3-4 time, but their staff were pushing me to make payment 1st after only they ll take call.
Hence i refused to make the payment. As i never used at any transaction.

I made written compliant to district consumer dispute redressal forum, south mumbai.

But still i am getting calls from icici for outstanding payment and as non payment, icici marked my name to "cibil"

Please help to get this solve as every & after few months i always receiving calls from icici credit card department for making payment. But icici bank doesn't have answer about my transaction.

Requesting to send noc letter on my below mail id.

Sachin s kawde
Year: 2007
Cc no: [protected]
Mail id: [protected]@gmail.com

Regds
Sachin kawde
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Sachin Kawde,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team