[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — very poor and frustrating service

Hi all, i'm balasubramanian sakthivelu, working for infosys technologies limited and having salary account with icici for last 10+ years.in the first week of january i got a sms from icici that, they have an initiative to issue chip based atm cards and going to send in a week time. Message also insisted to change/update the communication address if there are any changes either by going to the near by branch or through online with applicable proofs. Currently i'm out of country for an assignment, so i preferred to update my communication address via online. There is bug in the online system, it is not allowing the user to enter the place name. System is listing some pre defined values to pick, unfortunately my hometown is not listed. So i reached out to customer care and explained the situation, representative said, he can take up the request and send to any near by branch and i can send any of my representative along with photo identity to collect the atm card. I requested to send the card to icici bank, sekkalai rd, karaikudi -630002. Sr#[protected] is created for the same on 17th january 2019. Now there is no status update on this card request. Not able to reach out to any customer care representatives who can help on this. Really frustrated and recording my grievance here. Please help me to address this issue.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2019

[Feb 03, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Feb 03, 2019 Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team