[Resolved]  IFB — ifb fully automatic front load washing machine

1. I had bought an IFB Diva Aqua washing machine through Flipkart, for my 78 year old mother in Faridabad, on 2nd Jan - installed on 5th Jan late evening .

2. The machine gave problem from Day 1 for which I kept raising complaints to the service center, Flipkart, Area Manager and the Engineer who installed it. ( Ticket Nos : [protected], [protected], [protected])

3. The machine was finally replaced by the service center as a defective piece about 5 days back.

4, Today on 28th Jan'19, the service engineer came to install the machine which had a small part of the cover protruding out. He banged it with his hand and said this happens in transfer.

The machine had water stains all over as if it has been used or repaired and sent to me

I am extremely harassed by the attitude of IFB. I cant believe that a global brand as yours can harass a 78 year old handicapped woman like this. I quote your policy as a reminder

IFB Quality Policy
To supply products that will exceed customer's expectation due to excellence through perfection in quality and service. "To maintain an environment for teamwork and continuous improvement, leading to total quality in all activities of the organisation".

I fail to understand the relevance of this policy. My mother is being harassed to no ends.

Please help resolve this problem or refund the money to my mother.

I am not ready to accept a used piece in lieu of money paid for a brand new one

Please help.

Best Regards

BELA GOYAL
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Sir/Madam,

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience you've had with our service. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

IFB Industries
    IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107