[Resolved]  IFB Industries — Complaint on IFB-Point Sidhapudur, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.

Dear IFB,

This is the complaint on IFB-Point Sidhapudur, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.

My name is Sabari. For my cousin (RadhaKrishnan, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore, TN) I recommend IFB washing machine, Since I was using IFB for last 5 years.

We went to IFB-Point Sidhapudur, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India. to order Serena 6KG.

I don't get any good response from the sale person or from the Bajaj Insurance person from IFB-Point, Sidhapudur for near 2-3 hours. Still we order machine for the product name (IFB) on 14/15 Jan 2017.

Eswar (Manager - [protected]) promise us to deliver on 18th Jan, we waited till 19th Jan 2017.

no reply, no response.

So, please take care of such action from IFB-Point and we want to cancel this order.

Please cancel this order and return the amount we paid as advance.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2017

[Jan 19, 2017] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response Jan 20, 2017
Dear Sabari

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at [protected]@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

IFB Team

IFB Industries
    IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107