IFB Industries — I have taken extended warranty but no one wants to honor its T

I have taken extended warranty but no one wants to honor its t& c for last one month i have contacted multiple time your contact center and people are saying they will come today or tomorrow but no one came. Also they keep closing my request without attending to my complaint.

I finally was in touch with one mr sudhakaran ([protected]). Who said he can return back my warranty money or i should buy a new one he will give me a discount.

Given the situation and the fund crunch i wanted my washing machin repaied so i can use it. He said he cannot service it. I asked him to drop a mail.. And i have followed it multiple time. He is not responding.

I have wasted 1 month of my warentee time doing this followups. Also with a non working machin.

Is this a reputed company like ifb working model. Take warenty and ten not service till warenty expires?

I have attaced a screen shot of the messages i have sent him asking for a mail stating he cant honor warenty terms.

My name is bharat hiremath. [protected]; bharat. Hiremath. [protected]@gmail.com.

I have taken extended warranty but no one wants to honor its T

[Jul 31, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by bharat Hiremath Aug 10, 2020
how can this be marked resolved when no action is taken on this..
IFB Industries Customer Care's response Aug 11, 2020

We are so sorry for your unpleasant experience. We will connect with you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

IFB APPLIANCES
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107