[Resolved] Indian Army — fraud via olx by indian army soldier

Ayush20s on Sep 15, 2018
Actually i was cheated yesterday by an army person (Mr. Sanjay singh) for rs 14800 also he not only cheated me but he cheated many peoples which i saw when i tried to lodge complaint against him online.

The phone numbers they used to cheat e and others are as follows ([protected], [protected], [protected])

My only request you is to take immediate action on them as they are spoiling armies image and losing trust of civilians, also stop them in cheating others.

He came in contact through olx site where he published for selling his mobile phone, from there he contact me and asked me to first transfer rs 800 to his paytm no. [[protected]], then i got a call from courier boy that your parcel arrived in delhi and i have to pay rs 6200 than again he called that balance 5700 need to pay otherwise parcel will be returned and again. I got a call to pay 2100 more and mobile will be delivered to me today. Today when i didn’t receive i searched online and found they are cheating peoples same way as i was cheated and many of the victims lodge complaint on complaint lodging site but resolution rating is only 3% which urges me to contact you directly.

Also to build faith he has shared his army id, pan card id, canteen id, aadhar id, photographs in army uniform of himself and 3 ~4 persons other and by seeing this one cannot disbelief.

I was cheated yesterday by an army person (Mr. Sanjay singh) for rs 14800

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 3, 2019
My complaint is Not resolved yet.

[Sep 15, 2018] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ayush20s, Sep 16, 2018
Adding photos

fraud via olx by indian army soldier

Comments

Bro, myself karthi...am also...loss money by same person...can u call me we will discuss more...my no is [protected]

Harshit.g's reply, Dec 1, 2018
Hey this is my email address you can contact me on this we make a team to catch him bhai g.harshit6161@gmail.com
I am also brothers
I also plz someone help me lost 7000 guy mobile number is [protected](Sanjay Singh calling as Indian army officer). Courier guy number([protected]).

Sanjay Singh also cheated me in the name of Indian Army.

The fellow did the fraud to sell OnePlus Mobile.

I have given the police complaint on this issue. some one higher official need to take action through out India to find out these culprits.
Harshit.g's reply, Dec 1, 2018
g.harshit6161@gmail.com bhai hme rk hona pade ga nhi to ye log hm jese aur bhi students ko lootenge
Me also contact me plz
Bhai dekho hamre case ko koi sunne wala nhi h hme mil ke is case ke bare me sochna pade ga because kyu ki hm jese students hi esi galti kr sakte wo ye baat ache se jaante h or aage jaake na jaane kitno ko llotenge ye indian army ke naam pe

Bhai ye log to kasam bhi khaye the bharat maata ki aur aapni wardi ki

Jatinoberoi's reply, Dec 13, 2018
Pls contact Jatinoberoi56@yahoo.com
Hi harshit & everyone i have been looted for Rs.13, 000 just today by the same gang and same type of dealing with army man. Harshit please check your email i have contacted you, my email ID is vishkiwi@hotmail.com. We must catch them as soon as possible i am still in touch with this fraud person.

Urgent Notice to Everyone: Please contact me soon on my email ID i will lodge police FIR this gang. We all should catch him together, please write to me with you contact numbers everyone.
Prithvic's reply, Dec 18, 2018
I also lost 60000 money we will make q team prithviraj.chavan52@gmail.com contact me
Hi... This happen with me the same story line up by one army name jai kishan... Same pattern... Same army id's... Canteen id's..
Pencard... Same overnite courier... So many things are same... 7 dec 2018 in the evening... We need some serious action on this... Pls do contact on my mail ID jatinoberoi56@yahoo.com.
#Aaj ka bakra mey bnaa#... He demanded more money for mi Note5 Pro... I paytm 500 frst thn thy demand 4000 more thn demand for 5100
I am ready for building a team.they looted40000 from me...my email...absyllendark630@gmail.com
I got the same thing. His current number is [protected]. After getting some doubts, I searched on Google and found this.

Police dept. should do something.
Same thing happend wid me guys!!!? I did so many things but nothing happens!!! Anyone can contact me if needed!! [protected]
Same things happened today with me. Same army parcel scam and same canteen card identity my email id is sachiningale30@gmail.com

Add from OLX and they looted me by 2000 rs.
i am also cheated by the name of the person jai kishan and the amount of 28000 can anyone pls help me catching the person
Hai this is kishore even i got fooled by them this is not an small issue it have to be solved as soon as possible but i am afraid that are we giving the complaint in the right place i mean this site is it officially indian armys site or not if it is official why they are not responding to any one though there are so many pending complaints in this site if some one knows any army official try to contact them directly about this matter it may make some reaction
Kishore Chiliveri's reply, Jan 3, 2019
My id kishoreklm17@gmail.com
Actually i was cheated yesterday by an army person (Mr.deepak kumar) for rs 9000 also he not only cheated me but he cheated many peoples which i saw when i tried to lodge complaint against him online.

He came in contact through olx site where he published for selling his mobile phone, from there he contact me and asked me to first transfer rs 500 to his paytm no. [[protected]], then i got a call from courier boy that your parcel arrived in delhi and i have to pay rs 12000 than again he called that balance 9000 need to pay otherwise parcel will be returned and again. I got a call to pay 9000 more and mobile will be delivered to me today. Today when i didn’t receive i searched online and found they are cheating peoples same way as i was cheated and many of the victims lodge complaint on complaint lodging site but resolution rating is only 3% which urges me to contact you directly.

I was cheated yesterday by an army person (Mr. Deepak kumar) for rs 9000

Same here... They looted 16760rs from me...They take advantage using the name of Indian army.

The higher authorities need to do something.

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - fraud via olx by indian army soldier