[Resolved] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — give up deactivated

Hojai, Nagaon District, Assam, India
 Md Sahidul Alam on Dec 27, 2018
Indane gas — deactivation of give it up subsidy option company / product name: indane gas
Respected sir / madam,
This is to inform you that it was wrongly enrolled the “give it up” subsidy option for my lpg connection by one of my family members who is ignorant to understand english words. So, i request you kindly to deactivate this enrollment, my consumer no. 341. So that i can avail the lpg cylinders in subsidized prices. It's my humble request to kindly deactivate my “giveitup” option and credit my subsidy in my account as i don’t want to lose my subsidy. I want to avail to subsidy cylinder. I am waiting for your sympathetic consideration at the earliest. Below are the indane lpg gas connection details: email:[email protected]
Mobile - [protected] forward [protected]

Consumer name — md sahidul alom
Lpg id :[protected]
Consumer id :341
Distributor name : ms jamuna velly indane gramin vitrak

City : doboka
District : hojai
State. Assam
Contact no : 341
Email : [email protected]
Aadhaar no.[protected]
Bank a/c no: [protected]
Ifsc code: sbin0008751
Bank: state bank of india

give up deactivated
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 27, 2018
Indane Gas — deactivation of give it up subsidy option company / product name: indane gas
Respected Sir / Madam,
This is to inform you that it was wrongly enrolled the “GIVE IT UP” SUBSIDY option for my LPG connection by one of my family members who is ignorant to understand English Words .So, I request you kindly to deactivate this enrollment, my Consumer No. 341.So that I can avail the LPG cylinders in subsidized prices. It's my humble request to kindly deactivate my “GIVEITUP” option and credit my subsidy in my account as I don’t want to lose my subsidy. I want to avail to subsidy cylinder. I am waiting for your sympathetic consideration at the earliest. Below are the Indane LPG Gas connection details: Email:[email protected]
mobile- 9957551204 Forward 9110814435

Aadhaar no. 2037 7429 8137
Bank A/c No: 34406440097
IFSC Code: SBIN0008751
BANK: STATE BANK OF INDIA

[Dec 27, 2018] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Above agency doing loading and unloading on roads, it's disturbing us & doings loading process in the morning at 6am, so we can't sleep in our house, as per the process they should do this process only in godown, please take necessary action if not we will give police complend

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - give up deactivated