[Resolved] Indian Oil Corporation Limited — amount deducted but receiver in not received any amount.

Jagdishpur, Bihar, India
 Jyoti kumari das on Mar 11, 2019
When i was placing the order for my indane lpg consumer id: cx26920 on 07 march 2019 at 06:06 pm.

When i tried to pay for lpg with upi it redirected to your "paynimo gateway". On 7 march 2019, i booked lpg indane oil cylinder through upi. I paid 785/- through upi payment refrence no[protected], but the amount is deducted my bank account, and my lpg booking was not booked but money is debited through techprocess. ([protected]@icici). Amount was of 785/ and transaction was done on 7march 2019 itself.
I have paid to person who came to deliver my cylinder because i had got transaction failed message slip.
Please reply to my email id [protected]@gmail.com
I request you to kindly check and arrange the refund.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019
When I was placing the order for my Indane LPG Consumer ID: CX26920 on 07 march 2019 at 06:06 pm.

When I tried to pay for LPG with UPI it redirected to your "Paynimo Gateway". On 7 march 2019, i booked LPG indane oil cylinder through UPI. I paid 785/- through UPI payment Refrence no- 906618088255, but the amount is deducted my bank account, and my LPG booking was not booked but money is debited through techprocess.([email protected]).Amount was of 785/ and transaction was done on 7march 2019 itself.
Please reply to my email id [email protected]
I request you to kindly check and arrange the refund.

[Mar 11, 2019] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Jyoti kumari das, Mar 11, 2019
please do need full as soon as possible.

Comments

Sir main 1l petrol bharane gya ushne kaha 70ya 80 ka hi vharawo maine wola mujhe 1l = hi chaiye uska daam 73rupees h par oo dene se inkar kr diya or bola ke jao khai or se le lo ish complain m jor dalye or ishme sudhar kijye

Dhanywaad!!

Indian Oil Corporation Limited - amount deducted but receiver in not received any amount.