Indian Railways — delay in arrival at source and delay in reaching the destination

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Uttam196052 on Apr 23, 2019
I ms. P tripathi travelled from bhubaneswar to bangalore through train no-12504 kyq-bnq super fast humsafar express dtd.21-04-19 boarding time from bbs at 7.40 p m and will be reaching bangalore at 9.15 pm. The train was diverted somewhere in new jalpaiguri station, due to which it reached in bbs at 1.15 am late by 5 hr 30 min. This is a horrible service from indian railways... It was reaching bangalore by morning 7 am which is late by almost 9 hrs.. Railway didn't bother about public.. I was having flight to dubai from bangalore at 1.30 am... Which i already missed and i lost rs. 12000 which i can't get it... My appeal to railway is that please refund the complete amount of rs.2900 as compensation for my trip.. As i am completely disappointed with the kind of service from indian railways... I am sending the same complain to railway ministry and piyush goyal sir...

[Apr 23, 2019] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Uttam196052, Apr 23, 2019
Railway authorities can connect me on -[protected]

Rail Bhawan, Raisina Road, DL, India, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Indian Railways - delay in arrival at source and delay in reaching the destination