[Resolved] Indian Railways — not refund my ticket money against pnr no-[protected]

Sujitpra123
My reservation ticket was confirm on 18th aug 2017 from ramgarhwa station but train was not come on that day. On that day i went to raxaul prs counter for refund my ticket money but prs counter man did not refund my ticket amount due to link disturb. I have request refund my ticket amount manually but not refund my ticket amount.
Please refund my full ticket money.

not refund my ticket money against pnr no-6404759271
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2017
No any information to me

[Aug 20, 2017] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir my name is navinchandra Joshi i was travelling from Bhruch to Mumbai by double decker (pnr-[protected])coach2c1 dated 19-8-17 while travelling i saw that floor was full of water and was very smelly and siling was leaking that is very shameful thing for "INDIANRAILWAY"

Complaint about side berth, it has included a extra berth in sideberths
Dear Sir, today 13.08.2017 traveling to solapur from Kolhapur we want to slip and rest but they are crowded and shouting like general need your help Train no. 11052
Dear sir
we booked a parcel on date 25/7/2017 agra cent to chennai central . but till date 14/08/2017 not lode my parcel from agra cent . so ple solve this issue.

thanks
pnr no. [protected]
my no [protected]
My name is Rajasekhar,

I am requesting to Indian railways to increase tatkal quota for train number 56213. And also in some trains toilets are not good. Kindly plz take action.
Dirty toilet in allepy exp. 13352 couch A1 please kindly cleaning.

Our parcel booked under railway receipt number 1226533 fromm LTT (Lokmanya Tilak Terminus) to ERN (ERNAKULAM) is misplaced in transist.

We have registered complaints at both the ends, please find copy of the same along with railway ticket and eway bill.

meantime, we are requesting you to intervene and help relocating the goods.

rgds / pravin