[Resolved]  Indigo Airlines — customer service

Hello

This is with huge concern that i am dropping a note.

My name is josheela lobo.

My flight from blr to ixe was at 5:40 am on the 12th march (Flight no# 6e6724) and the boarding time was 4:55 am. I showed up 5 min late i had done the web-check-in beforehand, in spite of that, i wasn’t allowed to board the flight. I met indigo crew member and asked to fast check in, she responses me that you are not be able to take flight and she asked me to go and talk to the manager (G-24 counter). Manager mr. Santhosh without any query he said we cannot help and asked me to take next flight. I requested him and in-spite of checking over the phone he was just arguing with me and was very blunt.

Worst customer service ever and you don't deliver the customer service which you promise in your add. Its not only about money they were not customer friendly and they don't know how to talk to customers.

I agree the flight fare what you provide is reasonable, however i think you need to mention anymore that 'you will provide cheap customer service as well"
customer service
customer service
Apr 14, 2018

[Mar 14, 2018] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response Mar 14, 2018 Hi Josheela,

We understand you were unable to board 6E 6724. As checked, you reported to the boarding gate at 0519 hrs for a flight scheduled to depart at 0540 hrs. Our staff has no reason to deny boarding to passengers who report on-time. In fact, they try to accommodate passengers who report marginally late; however, as you had reported after the boarding gate closure, our staff could not accept you. As per our policy, boarding gate closes 25 mins prior to the scheduled departure. Also, we advise our passengers to reach the airport 2 hrs prior to the scheduled departure to avoid any last min hassle. Our staff offered you re-accommodation as a customer service gesture. We'd like to clarify that re-accommodation is not followed as a policy, but with the intention to help our customers reach their destination at the earliest. We request for your understanding in this regard.

IndiGo Team