IndiGo

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo related photos (1134)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

IndiGo Photos

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

I got mail from indigoairlines.[protected]@aol.com
After that i check mail id from my friend which is employed in indigo...
I am Ashay Gaur. I booked Indigo flight for my journey Jaipur to Delhi on 19th Feb 2021 with PNR TLIPVJ, flight...

Is this document is real or fake
Feb 22, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked the air ticket of indigo air lines from Kolkata to Nagpur
    flight no. 6E404 ON 19.02.2021 & confirmation NO. TODAANL7SK

I have booked the following name as
    1) Nripen Chandra Nirod Bihari Mondel
    2) Ashoke kumar Milon Bihari Basu

I have entered in middle with father name .
    Kindly Correct the name as following

First Name Middle Name Last Name
    1) Nripen Chandra Mondal
    2) Ashoke kumar Basu

You are requested kindly correct it.

Thanks & Regard
    Feb 19, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We request you to please share your PNR, registered email address and contact number via DM along with the valid govt ID proof of the passengers, so we may look into this.

[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 22, 2021
    The information is shared via DM please give your confirmation after receiving.
    PNR - TODAANL7SK
    Email Address - [email protected]
    Contact No. +91 9822461680

Valid Govt. ID Proof -
    Aadhar Number 1st Person (Ashoke Kumar Basu) - 2465 5419 1521
    Aadhar Number 2nd Person (Nripen Chandra Mondal) - 5611 4879 8099

Best Regards

We have not received the images of govt ID proof of the passengers via DM. Request you to please share the same asap, so we may check this.

Team IndiGo

We did not get refund of indigo flights whichngot cancelled due to covid... As per govt instructions either they should refund the amount or we will book another tickets from that amount... I send them feedback and also filed a complaint but no response
      Feb 19, 2021

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We request you to please share your PNR via private message so we may check this.

Team IndiGo

I have lost my Panasonic phone at flight
        Model number Eluga note
        Android version-6.0
        I have lost nearby my seat

My flight details are:-
        Flight number-6E 943
        Date-13th feb 2021
        Departure time-12:25pm
        PNR-NFHVRL
        Feb 18, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for details. Let us check this with our airport team, we will get back to you.

Team IndiGo

We tried connecting with you over the call but couldn't connect. However, we are unable to find your mobile. We request you to get in touch with the airport authority.

Dt. 11 Jan, 2021
          I applied for software developer job and then received a call where in I was asked to write written...
          My sister applied online for a job in indigo airlines as she studied in same stream. She applied and then got a call from...

A lot of job vecancy seened regarding indigo air lines in meny places. Meny candidates are applayed and cheated, I am one of them. I scened add from olx and I am applayed for job. I got offer letter from indigo, I pay some money for further process . So please take action against this kindes of fraud people. This frauds are using indigo brand name to cheet. So please take action to remove this Adès.
          Feb 16, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I scened meny complaints in here. I hope your team will make necessary action for this.
          IndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2021

This doesn't sound right at all. IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews. Please do not make any payment in response to this letter/offers. We are highlighting this with our respective team. They will surely do the needful.

Team IndiGo

I searched a job on facebook on that time i saw tha facebook add and there Is a number .I called on that number. There was...

Taking the registration amount from me through online payment, giving the fake offer letter in what's app I called them by asking about Job of offer letter was fake they blocked me immediately in what's app. 2550 was taken from me. The HR name is Savita her contact number is [protected] so plz kindly help to refund my money...
            Transaction
            Feb 09, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews. Our airline will not be responsible for any payment you make in this regard. We've forwarded this to the concerned team. Further, you may visit https://bit.ly/31pJ8tZ for any job-related query.

Abhispi's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 11, 2021
            Kindly please return my amount

Indigo airlines company making fraud job opportunity and they collecting processing fees 2550 I paid please refund my amount
              Indigo airlines company giving job opportunity to you
              Feb 08, 2021

Feb 18, 2021
              Updated by Vasantha2403
              Please refund my amount after that I will believe them

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not charge any fee for conducting job interviews. We will share this with the concerned team for necessary actions. For information on IndiGo’s official job postings, visit the link: https://bit.ly/3iKO2qT.

Team IndiGo
              But they make me fraud they said your profile shortlisted selected please send me your all documents ok I sent all to them going good processing also after they told your selection confirm but you pay 2550 rupees for processing fees and then only you get offer latter ok than I pay 2550 rupees they told your payment done u told ok mam then after what I ask they told wait for our senior mam will you she tell everything but she didn't call me I ask her HR Savitha mam wait some time ok I called they put my number block and

Dear Ma'am,

We are aware of such fraudulent activities and our team is working on it. For careers with us, please visit https://bit.ly/34kE2jK.

Team IndiGo

I have received an mail regarding indigo jobs in that mail.all the discription as well as contact persons phone numbers and...

Dear indigo airlines I am applying indigo airlines in quicker website .they are all fake and fraud ..I paid money also ...and lastly these are fake I get confirmation lately .so please do allow these types of website sir
                Fake job offer in indigo airlines

Updated by Jagadhish Kumar
                I don't want money ..but these types of cyber crime don't allow sir ..if you are give to chance for job in indigo airlines .I have completed intermediate and now degree final year.

I'm Srilatha M, Refund my airport authority payment
                  ₹2250
                  Cita aviation academy
                  Cita aviation academy
                  Feb 7, 2021
                  I'm srilatha. I'm attend the telephonic interview. I got selected and I paid airport authority amount₹2250/- I'm not interested to continue further process. So I want my money refund.

Team IndiGo

Prateek-Srivastava [protected] fraud scam money payment and tejal scam fraud [protected] and vijay [protected] all scam fraud money cheaters
                    Fraud money cheated
                    Fraud money cheated

T2102041637577001310531
                      I make payment 2550
                      They asking you want pay 2550
                      Then will get offer latter within 10 minutes
                      But they give offer it is fake offer latter
                      I have mentioned her number also
                      Please refund my amount
                      That company make fraud please refund my amount

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[protected] this no for calling bole ki apaka job laga chuka he indigo air line me apaku docoment vejie us ke bad bole ki Rs. 1500 dena hoga prosesing ke lie mene de dia uske bade bole ki apaku HR ki call aiga to unone bola ki 4500 dena hoga lekhin mine nei dia Avi call kareneshe koibi answer nahi milata he plz help me plz return my money
                        Refund my money
                        Feb 1, 2021
                        8249313671 call me Refund my money 1500

Updated by Saroj Ku sahoo
                        Refund my money plz 1500

Qukar me job kiliy dalatha likin bar bar Call atihe paissa mangarehe dally 30/40call ata he
                          Feb 1, 2021
                          No call no msg or no paissa

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a call on 20-1-21 from neha aviation authority, that I have selected for indigo Airlines, payment of 2000 for exam,...