Indigo Airlines — Recruitment scam

I received a call from indigo airlines gurugram office stating that I have been selected for the post of airticketing. And they have collected the money of about 85k and still asking money. They say they're dispatching the gadgets and uniform with offer and training letters to home address in a week. But I am scared and want to know if it's true or scam. Please help me.

Recruitment scam

[Aug 13, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response Aug 14, 2020
Dear Ms. Rose,

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. All appointments and recruitment related work is handled by genuine and authorized officials of the Human Resources Department of IndiGo at its Gurgaon office or any location officially designated by authorised officials of IndiGo. We do not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/ enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.
We would suggest you to please visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

Team IndiGo