Indira Gandhi National Open University

Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Load

Indira Gandhi National Open University related photos (352)

Indira Gandhi National Open University Complaints & Reviews

R
Aug 8, 2020
Please note that i rajashree ghosh submitted my application for admission to bswg (Bachelor of social work) course on[protected]...

As i was filling admission form of ba from sociology my payments is deducted but not updated on site but showing payment is pending and was not successful. Money deducted yesterday but till today it's not credited back in my account pls help
money deducted from my account but transaction unsuccessful

S
    Aug 3, 2020
    With due respect
    I beg to state that my name is shabaz zeenat and my enrollment number is[protected] have not yet received result. I am very much disappointed i have already deposit rs. 200 as dd in favour of ignou not received any feedback from your side.
    I am not getting admission in any course without result. I have also contact and gave e-mail but they are not responding. I also enquired in my nearest post office but they are saying there are no results came from ignou.
    Therefore i request to please resolve this otherwise my career will be hampered.

R
      Jul 26, 2020
      Respected sir/ma'am,

My enrollment number is[protected] and my programme is master of arts (Political science...

P
      Jul 21, 2020
      सर माई ग्रेजुएशन २०१ ९ पूरा लेकिन मेरिट मार्कशीट और प्रोविजनल सर्टिफिकेट abhi tak nhi mili mughe मार्कशीट ki bhot jarurat hai please jald se jald mere address pe send kar dijiye कृपया रिक्वेस्ट करें jald meri मार्कशीट bhej dijiye मात्र एड्रेस पे थैंक्यू
      Marksheet nahi mil rahi hai

P
        Jul 21, 2020
        Sir my graduation 2019 complete but meri marksheet and provisional certificate abhi tak nhi mili mughe marksheet ki bhot jarurat hai please jald se jald mere address pe send kar dijiye please i request jald meri marksheet bhej dijiye mere address pe thankyou

H
          Jul 20, 2020
          I, hitaishi ghai, appeared for mec course 2nd year exams in december 2019. Enrollment no[protected]
          My results updated are still incomplete and shows course not opted for two of my subjects, mgse009 and mwg011 when infact i did receive my admit card having the same subjects, i did submit my assignments also and i appeared for the exams which means my exam center had my name in their list for the same subjects.
          There must be some confusion as i changed my electives in the mid year and opted these subjects.

G
            Jul 19, 2020
            Sir, I am a student of program BA and completed my exams (all credits) in Jan 2020. Sir, issue is that till now date I have not gotten my marksheet on my address. Pls, do the needful.
            Enrollment no.[protected]
            Program - BA

B
              Jul 13, 2020
              Hi my enrolment number is[protected], my assignment marks for mco07 is not updated on grade card. Its been around 1 year i gave exam on june 2019, still didn’t receive any grade card nor my marks are updated. Its getting problem for me.
              Assignment marks not there on grade card

B
                Jul 6, 2020
                Dear sir/ madam,
                I had done my re-registration for 3rd b. Sc. Course on 29th june, 2020 with rs. 4500/- as fee. And...
                D
                Jul 2, 2020
                I was a student of IGNOU, Master of Political Science, January 2017 batch Roll No.[protected]. I appeared for the last term...
                C
                Nov 30, 2020
                Jul 2, 2020
                I am gouri kumari, i have made payment of re-registration fee of 6000 rupees on date 30th june, 2020, my money...

F
                Jul 1, 2020
                Myself manari chhetri. P, on[protected] had made payment of 6200 through sbi net banking for the master programs. The first transaction made wasn't successful due to network error. The payment for the first showed successful while i did the second transaction in effect i had to loose payment twice.
                Payment not refund til know
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 3, 2020
                no call no email, i have paid two time money.

Jul 1, 2020
                  Sir i did my re registration for third year the amount of rupees 2700 has been debited from my account but there is no status showing on the payment page. Plz help
                  the amount of rupees 2700 has been debited from my account

D
                    Jun 29, 2020
                    Made IGNOU July 2020 semester fee payment on 27/6/2020. Fee got deducted from the bank account. But not processed yet and...

G
                    Jun 15, 2020
                    I have completed my management programme in june 2019 got marksheets, provisional degree certificate and also registered for 33rd convocation in given time period. But not yet received my original degree as long time goes on as due to covid-19 affect occurs but the university has not convey any message regarding the dispatch of degree certificate. No communication. I am not able to get any status regarding this. Please help me out as soon as possible.

K
                      Jun 14, 2020
                      I'm a student of IGNOU BLIS. my result is given by program code( BLS) which is wrong programme code. And I have also filled reevaluation. In that is also not appeared by IGNOU. While my exam was very good.
                      Result declared by wrong program code. And failed.
                      Result declared by wrong program code. And failed.

May 21, 2020
                        Iam a ignou student.

Programme-ba

Regional centre-ahemdabad (09)

Study centre...
                        S
                        May 15, 2020
                        Respected sir,

My name is swati kulshrestha enrollment number[protected].

I have submitted...

K
                        May 12, 2020
                        Sir my name is Shabnam manzoor my term end 2019 dec result for meg 3 subject is pending when I am checking my result it is showing result yet to be updated please tell me about that if I am failed in particular subject please tell so that I can apply second time for that subject . Please help me in this regard