Indira Gandhi National Open University

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Load

Indira Gandhi National Open University Complaints & Reviews

Hello sir my ignou certificate and provisional marksheet not received till now
ENROLLMENT NO[protected]

While re-registration process in the month of April(18/04/20) payment made through my card but didn't received any confirmation...
    I, manvi arora
    A student of the "indira gandhi national open university"
    Is purely in sorrow and trouble and...

Dear sir, I've completed my degree on May 2020 but I haven't received my marksheet and certificate yet. I tried to reach them on phone but no one answered. On mail they told me to be patient. It's been more than three months how more should I be patient.
    So, Sir kindly check this issue and resolve it asap, as we need to move on our next step of our life.
    Sep 3, 2020
    Try to reach them on 011-29572218, 011-29572211
    My enrollment no[protected]

Dear sir, I've completed my degree on Dec 2019 but I haven't received my marksheet and certificate yet. I tried to reach them on phone but no one answered. It's been more than one year.
    So, Sir kindly check this issue and resolve it as soon as possible.

Please note that i rajashree ghosh submitted my application for admission to bswg (Bachelor of social work) course on[protected]...

As i was filling admission form of ba from sociology my payments is deducted but not updated on site but showing payment is pending and was not successful. Money deducted yesterday but till today it's not credited back in my account pls help
      money deducted from my account but transaction unsuccessful

With due respect
        I beg to state that my name is shabaz zeenat and my enrollment number is[protected] have not yet received result. I am very much disappointed i have already deposit rs. 200 as dd in favour of ignou not received any feedback from your side.
        I am not getting admission in any course without result. I have also contact and gave e-mail but they are not responding. I also enquired in my nearest post office but they are saying there are no results came from ignou.
        Therefore i request to please resolve this otherwise my career will be hampered.

Respected sir/ma'am,

My enrollment number is[protected] and my programme is master of arts (Political science...

सर माई ग्रेजुएशन २०१ ९ पूरा लेकिन मेरिट मार्कशीट और प्रोविजनल सर्टिफिकेट abhi tak nhi mili mughe मार्कशीट ki bhot jarurat hai please jald se jald mere address pe send kar dijiye कृपया रिक्वेस्ट करें jald meri मार्कशीट bhej dijiye मात्र एड्रेस पे थैंक्यू
          Marksheet nahi mil rahi hai

Sir my graduation 2019 complete but meri marksheet and provisional certificate abhi tak nhi mili mughe marksheet ki bhot jarurat hai please jald se jald mere address pe send kar dijiye please i request jald meri marksheet bhej dijiye mere address pe thankyou

I, hitaishi ghai, appeared for mec course 2nd year exams in december 2019. Enrollment no[protected]
              My results updated are still incomplete and shows course not opted for two of my subjects, mgse009 and mwg011 when infact i did receive my admit card having the same subjects, i did submit my assignments also and i appeared for the exams which means my exam center had my name in their list for the same subjects.
              There must be some confusion as i changed my electives in the mid year and opted these subjects.

Sir, I am a student of program BA and completed my exams (all credits) in Jan 2020. Sir, issue is that till now date I have not gotten my marksheet on my address. Pls, do the needful.
                Enrollment no.[protected]
                Program - BA

Hi my enrolment number is[protected], my assignment marks for mco07 is not updated on grade card. Its been around 1 year i gave exam on june 2019, still didn’t receive any grade card nor my marks are updated. Its getting problem for me.
                  Assignment marks not there on grade card

Dear sir/ madam,
                    I had done my re-registration for 3rd b. Sc. Course on 29th june, 2020 with rs. 4500/- as fee. And...
                    I was a student of IGNOU, Master of Political Science, January 2017 batch Roll No.[protected]. I appeared for the last term...
                    I am gouri kumari, i have made payment of re-registration fee of 6000 rupees on date 30th june, 2020, my money...

Myself manari chhetri. P, on[protected] had made payment of 6200 through sbi net banking for the master programs. The first transaction made wasn't successful due to network error. The payment for the first showed successful while i did the second transaction in effect i had to loose payment twice.
                    Payment not refund til know
                    Jul 3, 2020
                    no call no email, i have paid two time money.

Sir i did my re registration for third year the amount of rupees 2700 has been debited from my account but there is no status showing on the payment page. Plz help
                      the amount of rupees 2700 has been debited from my account

Made IGNOU July 2020 semester fee payment on 27/6/2020. Fee got deducted from the bank account. But not processed yet and...

I have completed my management programme in june 2019 got marksheets, provisional degree certificate and also registered for 33rd convocation in given time period. But not yet received my original degree as long time goes on as due to covid-19 affect occurs but the university has not convey any message regarding the dispatch of degree certificate. No communication. I am not able to get any status regarding this. Please help me out as soon as possible.