Investors Clinic

Load

Investors Clinic Complaints & Reviews

Dear Mr. Honeyy Katiyal

Greeting of the day!!!

I am searching for a property for mine. I contacted...

Greetings to all board members of investor clinic,
I went to your Tapasya complex office regarding investment in property, i meet Mr Sachin Khurrana and Mr Manan Saluja whoes mobile no is [protected] . He explained me few project in noida.
Next day he called me and asked my openion regarding investment i told him right now I'll not invest it will take some time for me.
The way he talked to me is the worst experience i had in any office.
Investor clinic have to keep professional staff and should teach them how to talk with clients, it depends upon me wheather I'll purchase or not.
I'll not invest through investor clinic nor I'll suggest any my closed to opt for investors clinic.
Your broker is crossing all the decency because of commission.
Sep 05, 2021

Investors Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Investors clinic is the biggest fraud in the market. At the time of initial payment they promised that if i dont want to go ahead with the booking, they will get refund of amount paid to supertech within 7-10 days. Now they are not getting me the refund of mu 4.5 lakh hard earned money when i dont want to proceed. They are all liars cheaters fraudsters sitting in noida office. [protected]@yahoo.In
    Sep 03, 2021

Investors Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fully fraud company, has no value for customer, they just eat your money by mediating in between the real estate company and...
      I bought on flat through investors clinic and in return they have committed to issue the credit note of 2% after 90 days of...
      This is a distress call. I am writing with great hope to get this resolved.

They are procrastinating on getting...
      I purchased a plot in wave city by your sales person upadhyay.[protected]@investorsclinic.co and jadoun.[protected]@investorsclinic.co...

I got a call by [protected] name saurabh from invester clinic try to cheat me on the name of supertech golf country booking. When he was not success started misbehavior abusing etc. With client.I think he is not fit for company reputation.Company must take it in to consideration.beware from no [protected] its not fit for deal.
      Jun 12, 2021

Investors Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought a ready to move in flat in Mahagun Mywoods and it was committed that as per rera Dec'19 that flat supposed to deliver but till now I have not got any information and even invester clinic is not updating about the property they have sold.

What a cheat behaviour
        May 18, 2021

Investors Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a flat in Gaur 7th avenue through Investors Clinic, due to some financial reason I have to cancel the unit, when I contacted Gaurs office they told me that as I have booked the unit through Investors Clinic, I have to get a NOC from Investors clinic only then Gaurs will initiate the flat cancellation process.

It has been 4 months since I am following up with the Investors clinic team ( Initially with Madu then with Shashak Gulati) and they have yet not provided the NOC, when I consistently follow and ask them to tell me the reason behind the delay they told me that Saurabh Bhatia from account team is not issuing the NOC because it will impact the commission they have earned from the Gaur and they will have to book a LOSS and they will not do that. So, they will not issue NOC.

I have call records & WhatsApp messages showing the communication and how they have processed my complaint. Now for the last 2 weeks, Shashank has stopped taking my calls and replying to my WhatsApp messages.
          Apr 19, 2021

Investors Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There people call you daily at the time of sale. They hide the information with customers and when you paid them than they...

I made initial booking payment of Rs 50 K for a shop at ELAN BUILDCON PVT on December 20, 2020 with an understanding that if I change my mind, the money will be refunded within a week. The very next day I informed Mr. Sameer Goel (Investor Clinic) that due to some personal reasons, I do not want to continue with this property. He assured me that no worries, we will refund you the money. Now till date despite my repeated follow ups and requests he has made me fool and not got the money refunded. It looks like I am begging for my money. Can anyone look into this and get my 50 K refunded at the earliest pls.
            Mar 23, 2021

Investors Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is been one year since when Investor Clinic told us that they will help us get rid of our property with Jaypee in exchange for one of their own property. In all faith, we bought that, more than a year now...I am paying two EMIs one of my Jaypee and another Investor clinic Beetal lab. Absolute harassment with no one paying attention and reverting to us. Every time they say next week in it's it close to 12 months. ALso met owner Mr Katiyal, no result.

I am filing this complaint, so that they can't do fraud with other people. Never do business with Investor clinic.
              Mar 13, 2021

Investors Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In the mohali cp 67 office miss joyti taking wrost and egofull behaviour a she did not know how to talk in office staff ......
                Good morning sir,

Mera naam Suhaib Khan hai main aap ki company mein kam Kiya Mujhe aapki company Pasand hai...

Hello Team,

I have a flat at Supertech Officers Enclave E20A for which I have paid 28L to the Supertech. Since the construction is not going on, I opted for a property switch and planned to move to Gaur Yamuna city, Radhe Kunj Plots.

It was told to me 26L would be adjusted from the existing propery and booking amount of 10% (Around 4lakh) have additional being taken from me in October 2020.

Till date:
                - I have not been given receipt for the Rs. 4, 00, 000 amount taken from me.
                - The booking receipt is not given.
                - Original ATS document has not being handed over.

The agent have been avoiding my calls. I have all the email communication from his official email id:

Agent Name is : Animesh Singh.

Kindly look into the matter with utmost urgency please.
                Feb 14, 2021

Investors Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi there has been no update on this. Can someone please help.

I contacted investors clinic in 2019 April for a flat in Guar city !! It was a ready to move unit .My loan was approved and...

I have searching a PMAY plan in 2017 and one call was coming to me for a meeting at IC. Where I meet Mr Ajay Hans, Gulshan Agrawal and Mukesh Handa for the flat. They promised me and agreement to buy the supertech upcountry flat has been done. Till the time possession of the flat was not given. No one of the company now responding about this.
                  Dec 27, 2020

Hi Sir,

My self Raman Bedi brother of Himanshu Bedi who has made payment to Investor clinic of INR 1, 52,...
                    Kush Kakkar - Ph : [protected].
                    Rohan Kakkar - Ph: [protected]
                    Investors Clinic Call Centre Number :[protected]br...