Ixigo — amount not refund

Bikul Kumar on May 17, 2019
I recently had tried to book train ticket from ckp to ndls through ixigo train app and gone for upi bhim payment. After my account got debited with an amount of rs.5290, ticket not booked and transaction failed after some time but my amount deducted from my bank account. But my refund amount not yet received. Reqst check and refund immediately. Pse check my transaction id in attachment file...

amount not refund

[May 19, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Bikul Kumar, May 17, 2019
I recently had tried to book train ticket from Ckp to Ndls through ixigo train app and gone for upi Bhim payment. After my account got debited with an amount of Rs.5290, ticket not booked and transaction failed after some time but my amount deducted from my bank account. but my refund amount not yet received . Reqst check and refund immediately. pse check my transaction id in attachment file...

amount not refund
Ixigo Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from ixigo.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. The details against this transaction has been sent to your email ID at bkto******[email protected],

For more information or assistance, write to us at [email protected]

Team ixigo.

Comments

Ixigo is so bad for train booking. Everytime it cancels the ticket after booked. A lot of issue with the authenticity and server, sometime captcha isn't provided, sometime the server doesn't support.

No costumer care number,
They don't even respond to costumer

I'm prince.
I was booked ticket on ixigo on 6th of May but its not completed and my money was deducted and I didn't get my money back. Already 6 days was passed. Pls refund it as soon as possible. I also contact the customer care no but no response was come I can i do so plz refund our money as soon as possible to my account

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - amount not refund