Ixigo — error in your app

Sid2908 on Nov 18, 2018
I am a student and i booked ticket having id[protected]. I wished to book from new delhi to ranchi and it showed me amount of 2500 but when i was directed to payment gateway it showed me 2000 and i booked it. It generated me a ticket from ranchi to new delhi so i want you to correct it or refund my money so that i can rebook it. I need full refund or sector change.

[Nov 18, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Nov 18, 2018
Dear Siddharth,

Greetings from ixigo

As per your discussion with our team, the flight was searched for Ranchi - Delhi only and ticket has been issued for the same. All your previous searches are also showing for Ranchi - Delhi. That said, we can completely understand that you mistakenly booked wrong flight and have provided you with the best possible resolution. Please refer the e-mail sent by our team.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Team ixigo
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Our train ticket has been cancelled .they told to wait till 7 days .. 8 days over ..I haven't received refund so make it soon

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - error in your app