[Resolved] Ixigo — irctc refund issue (ixigo)

jabong2012 on Jul 30, 2018
Hi team,
I had tried booking ticket twice from dli to svdk on dated 25th july (Journey date 26th jul) but ticket was not booked and got msg regarding payment failure however amount got deducted from my bank account.
It’s been 5 days i haven’t received money back in my bank account yet.
Please check and resolve it asap.

User id : prakas1339
Booking id : ixitr[protected] and
Booking id : ixitr[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 31, 2018

[Jul 30, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2018
Dear Mr. Om Prakash,

Greetings from ixigo

As per your discussion with our team, refund of both bookings has been already processed to your bank and complete refund details have been shared with you. If there is a delay, please contact your bank's customer care & share the transaction numbers to track the refunds. Please be assured that your amount is completely safe & will surely be refunded.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Team ixigo
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I booked a flight ticket from delhi to lko payment was done money was withdrawn from my bank account but i didn't got my ticket. so i booked another one asap because i had to leave so i want my money back. In the photo which i have given see two times fare has been deducted and after that error occured see

I have tried to book a ticket but the transaction failed and money deducted.
It was done on July 14
But still today i.e. July 28 I didn't received my money back
Transaction ID:IXITR[protected]

Hi this us burhanuddin rangwala.
I was done a ticket in which i had paid online money of train from indb to st, n ticket was not done. So i got a message of refund money. But i didn't get it till today. It has been more den 10 days.
Plz give me rpl abt dis.
I cancelled my ticket on 5th July 2018.but I didnt get back my money from Ixigo.its nearly 25 days still I don't have any refund please recover money.

Details :
Date 5th July 2018
12603 hyd exp
Order Id : IXITR[protected]
Gmail:ch.nithin17@gmail.com

Please clear this issue

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - irctc refund issue (ixigo)