Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Ixigo — money was deducted but ticket was not booked

I booked ticket from ixigo and the amount was paid from my account but the ticket was not booked and it will be ashamed that there is no helpline no. Too so where i have ask about it and how do i informed. When we book ticket so it would shown that your ticket booking was failed. Now i request you to refund my amount to my account if the ticket was not booked
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 6, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response Jun 05, 2019
Dear Laykram,

Greetings from ixigo!

We are not able to find this transaction with the given details. Please share the failed trip ID starting with ''IXITR'' and your contact details at [protected]@ixigo.com so that we can assist you.

Team ixigo
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir, I have my own irctc account and i booked my ticket from your app but it charges extra agent charges

My pnr no is [protected].i cancelled my train on 24.5.19 but till date refunded amount has not been reflected back in to my account.plz resolve this issue at earliest.

Ixigo Phone
    Ixigo Address
    2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002