[Resolved]  Ixigo — refund

Today on 25th december 2017 at around 12.45 p. M i was booking train tickets for 02 adults in kokankanya express for 8th january 2018 from dadar to ratnagiri jn. Altough the money i. E. An amount of rs 510/- was deducted 2 times as i booked tickets for 2 times recurringly but no booking occured. It showed that money will be refunded in 10 days. Kindly ensure an early return of money plz.
[removed]
[protected]@gmail.com
Ixigo id - nooman45
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2018

[Dec 25, 2017] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response Dec 26, 2017
Hi Nooman,

Greetings from ixigo

We'd like to inform you that your booking reflects as failed and hence ticket could not be issued. However, full refund has been already processed and will be credited in 5-10 working days depending on your bank. We appreciate your patience in the meanwhile.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Team ixigo
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I had done my booking bt coz i forgot my password it could not complete twice I had done bt when I call u ppl u say it's refunded ask the bank ppl bt bank ppl sat ask u ppl it's not refunded
I m not an big business woman so that I could leave my 2000 as it's a big amount for college students.
Please contact me
I was booking my ticket from danapur to pune but payment was successfull but ticket had not booked. I tried two times but payment was successfull and my ticket was not booked
Plz refund my money

Today I was booking my ticket from danapur to pune and payment was successfull but ticket was not booked. I tried two times but payment was successfull and ticket was not booked.
Price 489+489
Plz refund my money

Ixigo Phone
    Ixigo Address
    2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002