[Resolved] Ixigo — refund

nooman mukadam on Dec 25, 2017
Today on 25th december 2017 at around 12.45 p. M i was booking train tickets for 02 adults in kokankanya express for 8th january 2018 from dadar to ratnagiri jn. Altough the money i. E. An amount of rs 510/- was deducted 2 times as i booked tickets for 2 times recurringly but no booking occured. It showed that money will be refunded in 10 days. Kindly ensure an early return of money plz.
Nooman
Nauman. Mukadam@gmail.com
Ixigo id - nooman45
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2018

[Dec 25, 2017] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2017
Hi Nooman,

Greetings from ixigo

We'd like to inform you that your booking reflects as failed and hence ticket could not be issued. However, full refund has been already processed and will be credited in 5-10 working days depending on your bank. We appreciate your patience in the meanwhile.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Team ixigo
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had done my booking bt coz i forgot my password it could not complete twice I had done bt when I call u ppl u say it's refunded ask the bank ppl bt bank ppl sat ask u ppl it's not refunded
I m not an big business woman so that I could leave my 2000 as it's a big amount for college students.
Please contact me

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - refund