[Resolved] Jabong.com — Exchange required: pick up service not available

Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
 Deekshiangira
I ordered a kurta of size 34 from jabong but since its size is small i wanted to exchange it for a bigger size. When i tried to request for exchange i got a message that pick up service is not available from my address. I asked customer care executive too but of no use.
My concern is that firstly if a person can come everyday to my hostel to deliver jabong products then why can't he take the return/exchange products.
Secondly, if jabong cannot provide return/exchange service at specific places then it should be mentioned on their site while we are placing order. This is a simple case of misguiding the customers because they always say that return policies are user friendly.
Being in hostel it really becomes very difficult for us to find a place from where we can return the parcel.
This makes me very upset with jabong's service that it claims of providing to its customers.
Order id: [protected]
Placed on: 20 mar 17, received on: 23 march 2017

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 30, 2017

[Mar 24, 2017] Jabong.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jabong.com Customer Care's response, Mar 24, 2017

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your exasperation is justified. No amount of apologies can ever compensate for the amount of discomfort that you must have gone through because of this ongoing issue. I have shared this with our care team and they will contact you soon.

Team Jabong

Comments

Iam facing the same issue where iam not having pickup service for return or exchange and the funny part is the return/exchange is not available in infopark campus cochin(pin code 682030) which i assume is a place where all vendors are running around the campus all the time.

Never going to order anything from Jabong again until i get my stuff exchanged with pickup facility.

Order ID #[protected]
Jabong.com Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2017

ORDER ID [protected]
Product : Nike T shirts L to M
I'm a frequent shopper in online shopping platforms. It is really disappointing to say that Jabong does not offer proper after sales service to its customers. Its contemporaries like Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart etc offers amazing customer service facility. The misfortune is that why a site so popular like Jabong is not able to serve its customers to the fullest ?? Its high time Jabong render return and exchange facility to its customers as promised by them over years now. Make the shopping experience easy. Else, better sites may leave you in a downtrodden plight. It is a must that IT hubs and metro cities like Kochi, Trivandrum, Kozhikode and other leading districts of Kerala and other Indian states are made available with this facility. It should not be considered as a favor to the customer clan..as your counterparts are already excelling in providing such quality and timely services since a very long time. Shame on you Jabong team! Terrible experience.
ORDER ID:[protected]
Place of Residence: Kochi, Kerala
I am facing the same issue ... out of blue I got a message that pick up not possible from the (which was otherwise always there )asking for another address... weird ...they will deliver but no pick up order id [protected]...should inform before hand that there will be no pick up...terrible service
Jabong.com Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018

We've raised an investigation for your concern and asked the team to follow up with you to discuss this further. You will be contacted soon.

Team Jabong
I am also facing the same issue, this is for the first time I am having the return or exchange issue...First purchase and the worse purchase ###jabong###...Everybody please don't buy anything from Jabong...

Plot no. 109, Udyog Vihar, Phase 4, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015