KDMC

Mobile:

Bad

KDMC Complaints & Reviews

[email protected] on Oct 27, 2020
As pe Environment Protection Act 1986 and Plastic Rules 2016 the plastic below 50 micron is not allowed and attact the fine of rs 5000 for using the plastic below 50 micron .vibha dairy is using the plastic below 50 micron for milk packaging and selling the milk in such plastic bags are violation of plastic rules pls take action immediately

[Oct 27, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KDMC — Too many dogs in society premises

Jagdish Kusram on Oct 26, 2020
    There are many dogs in our society premises which bark and many times ran towards people to bite. Which is dangerous for people...

Rishi Nikam on Oct 24, 2020
    I am a resident of RAUNAK CITY SECTOR B in Adharwadi area. Since last few days there are extreme number of files in our are especially after evening they even enter houses at 51th floor and come in so much quantity that they fall in food irritate ppl.
    This is mainly due to lack of cleaning in the barren open area behind bus stop.
    I request immediate action

[Oct 24, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Preetam Rao on Oct 22, 2020
      Street dogs in my are kolsewadi near Gajanan apt barks too much in the night time which disturbs the sleep of many people and also unable to study at night time so please send dog catchers to catch the dog.

[Oct 22, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mohini 1234567 on Oct 18, 2020
        Kdmc has taken my two stray dogs one is orange and another is white for sterilization but two weeks gone they never returned them.
        Ramchandra apt tisgoa road behind shivsena office kalyan east

[Oct 18, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prem Paramanick on Oct 18, 2020
          In my area dog are distributing our day to day life . Today my mom's was bring fish, the dogs stole the fish, in this lockdown three people get safe from bite of dogs . it's a humble request please do something

Aayush1302 on Oct 17, 2020
            I am writing this letter to you in order to complaint about a stray dog in our area.
            Whenever i or my family members go out for a walk with our dog, a stray dog deliberately attacks on us. I can understand that its their natural behaviour but then too this is getting very serious.He can cause problem to us and also to our dog.
            I request you to take a quick action and take the dog away from this area.
            Looking for a quick and positive reply.

[Oct 17, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            It's right

chaitanya avasare on Oct 17, 2020
              We, the residents of DATTA SADAN, F-CABIN ROAD VALDHUNI KALYAN(W) would like to draw your kind attention towards the poor upkeep of sanitary chamber’s(3).
              Me and families who lives near us facing overflow of sanitary water coming in bathroom and toilet because of chocked in sanitary pipe line or chamber’s. During the morning and specially when rain the chamber get overflow by sanitary water. Additionally, these overflow’s give rearing ground to the mosquitoes. Hence there is an episode of mosquitoes in the area prompting the spread of disease.
              Also, we contacted several time our ward corporater (nager sevak) for fixing it but every time for some other reason our problem not get resolved that is the reason for contacting you.(issue: overflow of sanitary water coming form bathroom and toilet because of chocked sanitary lines).

KDMC — Un Authorised Stalls installed in front of Our Building Commercial Premises Navin Asha Society Rambaug Lane No. 0 Kalyan West

[email protected] on Oct 16, 2020
                Our society having 15 feet margin space and then wall compound. Kalyan dombivli municipal corporation acquired this land for...

Dhananjay Gadre on Oct 15, 2020
                Dear Sir/Madam, I wish to inform you that there are large number of stray dogs in the premises of Neel kamal & Pallavi building on nandivali road.These dogs bark on us, threaten to bite us and we are very frightened about them.please take immediate action and tell the anti dog squad to catch them so that we can live peacefully.The dogs also defeacate in the premises and drag garbage bags into the society premises.please do the needful.

[Oct 15, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KDMC — Paid property tax but didn't get receipt

Sushant Ramchandra Parab on Oct 14, 2020
                  Today i paid property tax for property no. G[protected] & property no. G[protected] through my SBI net banking money was deducted...

mtu section on Oct 14, 2020
                  Please collect all dust inside of csd light office front and back side
                  thank you.

[Oct 14, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Society Complaint on Oct 14, 2020

Please look into water supply issue. We don't have water since last 3 days at Neptune Swarajya, Ambivali.

Sachin Kumar Dhusiya on Oct 14, 2020
                      Dear sir or madam plz solve the patri pool bridge beacuse traffic so much and people are irritated daily life

Lockdown period going good
                      But right now traffic showing our area condition so bad.plz resolve all the problem

Kindle request

Vijith.Pillai on Oct 14, 2020
                        Hi Sir,

I am from Kalyan East, Amrai colony opposite zilla parishad school. Please come and check once the situation of the roads and the garbage disposal that is accumulated infront of the zilla parishad school. Its been like this since 6-7 yrs. People and small children of school are prone to have diseases due to this unhygienic situation. It is not possible even to walk on the roads. Please have some humanity and look into this issue.

सुशांत सोनावणे on Oct 13, 2020
                          Please in this pandemic situation we need to take care about health & hygiene. That's the reason please clean blockage and unclear drainage in our area. Thank you.

[Oct 13, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

madhuracb on Oct 13, 2020
                            We are living in Om shivam complex, Rajaji path, Dombivli east.
                            We are facing issue regarding dog's nuisance. Dogs had tore our bike seat and cover as well. They barks at night and cause nuisance in our society. I want to register complaint against it. And take away these street dogs as soon as possible.

Dogs Barking and nuisance

Asmita Soshte on Oct 12, 2020
                              There is not sufficient water supply in our society from August month till now...Water come only For 10 minutes. ...Garibacha wada Dombivali (west)... plz resolve our problem.

[Oct 12, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mmask on Oct 12, 2020
                                खरच... कल्याण-डोंबिवली स्मार्ट सिटी होतांना दिसत आहे, ...
                                मलंगरोड वर ठीक ठिकाणी रस्त्यावर कचरा पसरलेला दिसत आहे, मलंगरोड वरील रस्त्याचें दुपदरीकरण कचरा टाकण्यासाठीच झालं आहे असं वाटत.
                                मलंगरोड वरील PMC बँकेसमोरील जागेवर कचरा चौधरी निवास या सोसायटी च्या गेट पर्यंत आला आहे, आता तो आत घुसण्याची वाट बघत आहेत का?
                                लवकरात लवकर कचरा उचलावा अशी विनंती.

THE FIT STATION on Oct 10, 2020
                                  In our Area (Ayre Road) 421201 Wet Waste are not collected every time most of the time KDMC (Ghanta Gadi) Collectors Says it will be collected tomorrow for several days they are not collecting Wet Waste for this many people are throwing Wet Waste in the Road or along the Road sides. Please arrange some solution and help us out to clean the wet waste properly from the area

[Oct 10, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.